These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2018, 10:26 AM   #121
patsfan39
 
patsfan39's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MA
Posts: 4,478
Just got the email from warehouse
__________________
-Jon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mersh View Post
bkdkbbkkddd

the letters he draws with his tongue.
patsfan39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:27 AM   #122
NiCK (Crush)
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 50,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by mja271 View Post
That's easily the best bundle
Agreed
__________________
NC
NiCK (Crush) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:27 AM   #123
sdaltons
 
sdaltons's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 12,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Email out. With no tracklisting.
no complaining Jack!
__________________
-Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittay
but what if the DMB's GGT was a really GGT, then D&F's GGT wouldn't be such a GGT as DMB's GGT, WWYS?
sdaltons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:28 AM   #124
TheNoise
Mr. DMB, I don't feel so good.
 
TheNoise's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 22,456
you guys pre ordering stuff?

with the digital copy coming from the tour tickets, i've got no desire to preorder based on that bonus disc (and i don't care about vinyl)
TheNoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:28 AM   #125
fortyone
(41)
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 935
It's amazing that in the year 2018 people are still so thirsty to have "insider information" about the Dave Matthews Band. They're still one of my favorite bands, for sure, but damn... I'd rather just wait to hear actual news than to get it from someone whose brother's neighbor's ex-girlfriend's best friend who rode in an Uber with Mark Batson.
__________________
standing here
the old man said to me
long before these crowded streets
there stood my dreaming tree
fortyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:28 AM   #126
NiCK (Crush)
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 50,392
Guys it's one album length song called "Come Tomorrow". What is there to not understand?
__________________
NC
NiCK (Crush) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:28 AM   #127
wiebrod
 
wiebrod's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Posts: 3,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortyone View Post
It's amazing that in the year 2018 people are still so thirsty to have "insider information" about the Dave Matthews Band. They're still one of my favorite bands, for sure, but damn... I'd rather just wait to hear actual news than to get it from someone whose brother's neighbor's ex-girlfriend's best friend who rode in an Uber with Mark Batson.
Just get the info from TheNoise then.

Just giving you a hard time.
wiebrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:29 AM   #128
NiCK (Crush)
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 50,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNoise View Post
you guys pre ordering stuff?

with the digital copy coming from the tour tickets, i've got no desire to preorder based on that bonus disc (and i don't care about vinyl)
I did, but I do care about vinyl.
__________________
NC
NiCK (Crush) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:29 AM   #129
mja271
 
mja271's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 8,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortyone View Post
It's amazing that in the year 2018 people are still so thirsty to have "insider information" about the Dave Matthews Band. They're still one of my favorite bands, for sure, but damn... I'd rather just wait to hear actual news than to get it from someone whose brother's neighbor's ex-girlfriend's best friend who rode in an Uber with Mark Batson.
The people on Ants worship these guys and they've literally given nothing of value aside from saying info would be released today, which who cares?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by celluloid hero View Post
Paul Bearer was Kane's father, but not Undertaker's. Taker killed his parents in a funeral home fire, but Bearer knocked up Undertaker's mom with Kane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by celluloid hero View Post
This is the most absurd post I've ever made on a message board.
mja271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:29 AM   #130
Jack
Grand Army of Letters
 
Jack's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Stage Roi
Posts: 21,961
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdaltons View Post
no complaining Jack!
Not complainging, but it is interesting. Asking people to pre-order with no tracklisting is a bold strategy.
__________________
Aims To Try
jack@thesedayscontinue.org

Another child that's grown old
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:29 AM   #131
MaLaKaS
Moore Soul
 
MaLaKaS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lost Somewhere In Jersey
Posts: 18,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Crush View Post
$99 for the album on vinyl, bonus disc, slipmat, and the two DMBLive vinyl releases is a pretty fucking great deal.
that's the option that I went with as well. i might throw in the slipmat and blue ship shirt down the road as well.
MaLaKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:30 AM   #132
NiCK (Crush)
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 50,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLaKaS View Post
that's the option that I went with as well. i might throw in the slipmat and blue ship shirt down the road as well.
Slipmat comes with it!
__________________
NC
NiCK (Crush) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:30 AM   #133
TheNoise
Mr. DMB, I don't feel so good.
 
TheNoise's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 22,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Not complainging, but it is interesting. Asking people to pre-order with no tracklisting is a bold strategy.
also this, not gonna preorder anything, if i do, until there's at least a tracklist!
TheNoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:30 AM   #134
patsfan39
 
patsfan39's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MA
Posts: 4,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Not complainging, but it is interesting. Asking people to pre-order with no tracklisting is a bold strategy.
totally agreed. Tell me what im buying, just to hear it on vinyl is nice, but i have to imagine theres some other bundle with this.
__________________
-Jon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mersh View Post
bkdkbbkkddd

the letters he draws with his tongue.
patsfan39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:31 AM   #135
sdaltons
 
sdaltons's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 12,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Not complainging, but it is interesting. Asking people to pre-order with no tracklisting is a bold strategy.
well it appears to be working, at least somewhat
__________________
-Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittay
but what if the DMB's GGT was a really GGT, then D&F's GGT wouldn't be such a GGT as DMB's GGT, WWYS?
sdaltons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:32 AM   #136
Bluewater34
Is Old
 
Bluewater34's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Dayton, OH
Posts: 15,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Crush View Post
Guys it's one album length song called "Come Tomorrow". What is there to not understand?
Now that would be interesting.
__________________
May you dine on weeds made bitter by the piss of drunkards.
Bluewater34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:33 AM   #137
DMBCLSTJ
 
DMBCLSTJ's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 5,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortyone View Post
I peeked on Ants to see what these "insiders" were saying post-announcement. My favorite was "There's a reason they made this late switch!"

Lol ok, dude.
So you're saying you don't trust an insider that gave us very accurate info? Yikes...
DMBCLSTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:33 AM   #138
italy8384
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,207
Makes me think the CD is basically all songs we have heard before or have on other live relesaes, and they are hesitant to release any track list.

Kind of like the Boyd thing being announced after tickets went on sale.

Eventually places like amazon will get a hold of it and they will post it before the band even does.
italy8384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:34 AM   #139
patsfan39
 
patsfan39's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MA
Posts: 4,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by italy8384 View Post
Makes me think the CD is basically all songs we have heard before or have on other live relesaes, and they are hesitant to release any track list.

Kind of like the Boyd thing being announced after tickets went on sale.

Eventually places like amazon will get a hold of it and they will post it before the band even does.
There is a stong possibility all of this is true.
__________________
-Jon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mersh View Post
bkdkbbkkddd

the letters he draws with his tongue.
patsfan39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:34 AM   #140
phishb13
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 8,677
you guys know that you don't have to pre-order today, right?
__________________
-Chris
phishb13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:05 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.12096 seconds with 18 queries