Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2017, 06:32 PM   #1
Fan#41

Homers Beer Run Champion!
Donations.

*UPDATE 2* 10/17/17

We reached our goal with some to spare! $1,461.62 has been collected. We reached our goal of $1,415.88, with $45.74 to spare for a head start on next year's donations. Had some big donations come in from a few people in the last few days. Thanks to everyone who chipped in, and a big thanks to those of you who threw in big in the last week or so.

Server renewal will happen in the beginning of December and will give us until the end of 2018 until we'll need to collect again.

Again, thanks to everyone who came through, and came through big.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*UPDATE* 10/14/17

We are currently sitting at $1,074.73 of donations collected. We're about $341.15 away from our goal. This is great guys! We have a month and a half left to hit our target of $1,415.88.

There have been a total of 17 members who have donated. Thanks to all of you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TDC server is up for renewal December 7th. 12/7/17

For a single year renewal the cost will be $1,415.88. I've covered the cost of renewing the domain and 3 months of server use for now so that gives us a 3 month cushion to collect as much as we can to hit that yearly renewal goal of $1,415.88.

Last time we collected donations we set a goal for a 2 year renewal but I think that is a financially unrealistic goal given that we don't have that many consistent members. A few members like Ronan, Jack, and especially Malakas (who donated like 5 times), all donated multiple times to try and hit that two year goal and without them (and the rest of you who donated) this board would have shut down two years ago, but I think this time around we should just keep it as a single year renewal.

Just click the red donate link in the top left and give what you can and I will updated everyone periodically with our dollar amount collected.

Thanks guys.
Fan#41 is offline   Reply With Quote

These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc