These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2018, 01:21 AM   #241
greykitkat36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambourine Man View Post
DMB could easily play a set like this minus a few songs. Could you even imagine? It would be so unpredictable
Can blame Carter, Stefan, Jeff, Rashawn. Clearly Dave and Tim like to mix things up,
Old 09-16-2018, 09:02 AM   #242
Jack
Grand Army of Letters

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancetheham View Post
(There are three SBD tracks on the new Blenheim Vineyards promo disc, though.)
Does anyone have these tracks yet? Funny, Stone and trouble seem like an interesting listen.

Another child that's grown old
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 11:12 AM   #243
priceofacoke910
The Curmudgeon

September 12, 2018
DAVE AND TIM ANNOUNCE THREE NIGHTS IN RIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO 2019
Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds announce the dates for their third annual outing to Mexico. The all-inclusive concert vacation will take place over Presidents’ Day weekend, February 15 – 17, 2019. Travelers will enjoy three nights of Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds performing on the beach in Riviera Maya, Mexico, just steps away from the ocean. Additional artists will be announced in the coming months.
This serene Caribbean getaway, designed in partnership with CID Presents, will offer guests a fully curated experience: exclusive access to three nights of beachside performances, all-inclusive food and drink, premium hotel accommodations, shuttle service to and from Cancun International Airport and 24-hour concierge service. Guests can choose from six tropical resorts including the concert’s host resort, The Barcelo Maya and Palace. Additional resorts include The Hard Rock Hotel, Secrets Akumal, Banyan Tree Mayakoba and Rosewood Mayakoba. Daily on-site activities and off-site adventures like deep sea fishing, zip-lining, ATV tours, day trips to Tulum and more will be announced closer to the event.
An online presale for Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds Riviera Maya 2019 will begin on Tuesday, September 18, at 1:00 PM ET at [Only registered users can see links.] for members of the DMB Warehouse Fan Association. Click here to join the Warehouse.
Citi is the official credit card of Dave and Tim Riviera Maya, Mexico. Citi cardmembers will have access to presale packages through Citi’s Private Pass Program beginning Thursday, September 20,at 1:00 PM ET. For complete presale details visitwww.citiprivatepass.com.
The general public on sale will be Friday, September 21, at 1:00 PM ET. For complete details, including information on payment plans, visit [Only registered users can see links.] .
priceofacoke910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 11:18 AM   #244
NiCK (Crush)

I think I might actually do it this year.

The sets were incredible last time.
Old 09-17-2018, 01:11 PM   #245
mja271

I know there's a contingent of people who love to shit on these type of events but if you have the money and enjoy the band playing how could it not be a total blast?
Quote:
Originally Posted by celluloid hero View Post
This is the most absurd post I've ever made on a message board.
mja271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 01:12 PM   #246
NiCK (Crush)

Agreed
Old 09-17-2018, 02:12 PM   #247
SomeDevil17

Yea if this were possible for me financially I would rather pull the trigger on something like this versus going to the gorge for the first time and risking watching dave play sister/ shake me in the encore.
SomeDevil17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 02:44 PM   #248
NiCK (Crush)

I mean, The Gorge is awesome.
Old 09-17-2018, 04:23 PM   #249
Jayes
ISO Hello Again&Broken Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK (Crush) View Post
I mean, The Gorge is awesome.

Jayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:06 PM   #250
Thor2531
I Fucked NAKEDdmbLauren

I went to the first year and loved it. You’re paying a premium because you’re seeing D&T every night. Otherwise it’s not too far off price wise from a four star all inclusive resort. Worth it if you can afford it. I’d go again but planning our 10 year and wanna splurge elsewhere.
Thor2531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 12:32 PM   #251
NiCK (Crush)

Welp, guess I'm going!
Old 09-21-2018, 07:14 AM   #252
DMBCLSTJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor2531 View Post
I went to the first year and loved it. Youíre paying a premium because youíre seeing D&T every night. Otherwise itís not too far off price wise from a four star all inclusive resort. Worth it if you can afford it. Iíd go again but planning our 10 year and wanna splurge elsewhere.
Solid work man. I'm in the same boat, only 5 years less than you and looking to go somewhere different and D&T isn't exactly the romantic 5 year anniversary trip my wife wants to go on.

These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc