These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2020, 07:37 PM   #2381
Jack
Grand Army of Letters

My only wish is that josh gets rid of that video in his sig. It’s really fucking up my boarding experience.

Another child that's grown old
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 07:39 PM   #2382
gweeps
homesick android

I hide all sigs/avatars.
Old 04-23-2020, 07:51 PM   #2383
Josh.0

It won’t stay much longer, like the lockdown.

Vol. 3

From this past spring:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario View Post
Without the sort of shutdown that we're seeing now, 80% of people would be infected and 4 million people would die within three months.

With "mitigation" strategies in place (all symptomatic cases in the US in isolation. Families of those cases quarantined. All Americans over 70 social distancing) 2 million people die in the next 3 months.

BUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUT

If we ever relax the suppression levels back to "mitigation" policies, we go right back to 2 million people dead within three months.

This continues until there is a disseminated vaccine, currently 18 months from now.
Josh.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 10:45 PM   #2384
mario

Looking forward to two days from now when Josh and greykitkat argue that all we have to do is go outside at high noon, drop our pants, bend over, and spread our ass cheeks to be cured of Corona virus and that our refusal to agree is just identity politics sjw ignorance.

I really didn’t want to go there but: fuck these people. Nurses make $100k/year with full benefits. I don’t feel sorry for them at all that they might catch a flu that’s not going to do anything to them. Such a stupid opportunity that they’re fully exploiting to jerk themselves off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh.0 View Post
The fact that they came outside in their scrubs - which they’re supposed to be keeping as clean and “uncompromised” as possible - tells you it was virtue signaling in an attempt to go viral. Just like all of the dumb TikTok videos that bored nurses in empty hospitals have been putting together across the country the last few weeks
mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 10:53 PM   #2385
Josh.0

Quote:
Looking forward to two days from now when Josh and greykitkat argue that all we have to do is go outside at high noon, drop our pants, bend over, and spread our ass cheeks to be cured of Corona virus and that our refusal to agree is just identity politics sjw ignorance.
Weird post man.

Vol. 3

From this past spring:

Quote:
Without the sort of shutdown that we're seeing now, 80% of people would be infected and 4 million people would die within three months.

With "mitigation" strategies in place (all symptomatic cases in the US in isolation. Families of those cases quarantined. All Americans over 70 social distancing) 2 million people die in the next 3 months.

If we ever relax the suppression levels back to "mitigation" policies, we go right back to 2 million people dead within three months.

This continues until there is a disseminated vaccine, currently 18 months from now.
Old 04-23-2020, 10:56 PM   #2386
Tambourine Man
now in Capshaw Blue

Quote:
Uhh...weirdo
Tambourine Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 11:38 PM   #2387
Josh.0

Someone please make sure mario sleeps on his side tonight

Vol. 3

From this past spring:

Quote:

Old 04-23-2020, 11:39 PM   #2388
Jayes
ISO Hello Again&Broken Things

So now Trump aspires to be the world’s most prolific murderer?

Coronavirus: Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment [Only registered users can see links.]
Jayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 07:23 AM   #2389
ggies
Sugar Will '04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayes View Post

Coronavirus: Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment [Only registered users can see links.]
This is one of the dumbest motherfuckers around.

Quote:
"I'm not a doctor, I'm a person who has a.....you know what."
ggies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 07:55 AM   #2390
drh424s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayes View Post

Again, since you listen so much to the media and actually fail hard to look into what he actually said, he was actually referring to uv therapy and/or a combo of hydrogen peroxide iv/nebulizer therapy. It's been around for decades, and is a very interesting science, albeit very unproven for this circumstance.

But trump speaks in such a vague tone, it's easy for the media to get carried away with these things, and apparently you guys are so gullible, you'll run with it as well
drh424s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 07:58 AM   #2391
gweeps
homesick android

Yeah, Trump rambles and people freak out.
Old 04-24-2020, 08:02 AM   #2392
drh424s

He did ask about UV light and disinfectant. But, contrary to what the media seems to be asserting, he did not suggest it as an option, but merely asked the question and said it needed to be researched by the doctors.

Yeah, it was ridiculous. But the media treating this as if he was encouraging people to do it was just as ridiculous. And his core supporters claiming he never asked the question is also really ridiculous. It happened. It was ridiculous. It was not a big deal.
Old 04-24-2020, 08:19 AM   #2393
ggies
Sugar Will '04

Quote:
Originally Posted by drh424s View Post
It was not a big deal.
Not a big deal? This is the leader of our nation....he shouldn't be doing/saying 90% of what he does. I prefer to live in a smart society, but that doesn't seem to being happening in my life time right now.

After his "ideas" he rambles on with the quote I posted:

Quote:
"I'm not a doctor, I'm a person who has a.....you know what."
This is fucking exhausting for educated people.
ggies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 08:24 AM   #2394
zaphod!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drh424s View Post
He did ask about UV light and disinfectant. But, contrary to what the media seems to be asserting, he did not suggest it as an option, but merely asked the question and said it needed to be researched by the doctors.

Yeah, it was ridiculous. But the media treating this as if he was encouraging people to do it was just as ridiculous. And his core supporters claiming he never asked the question is also really ridiculous. It happened. It was ridiculous. It was not a big deal.
it is the height of absurdity for the supposed leader of the free world to be giving a press conference meant to inform the citizens of his country about the status of a deadly pandemic to be riffing off the cuff about using disinfectants and UV light internally. the guy is fucking mental. people who make excuses for his stupidity and blame the media are fucking idiots.
zaphod! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 09:02 AM   #2395
Josh.0

Allez manger de la poutine et calmez-vous

Vol. 3

From this past spring:

Quote:

Old 04-24-2020, 09:03 AM   #2396
zaphod!

Quote:
Allez manger de la poutine et calmez-vous
i wish... my favourite local poutine spot is still closed
Old 04-24-2020, 09:08 AM   #2397
Josh.0

ils ne font pas de plats à emporter? vous me direz ensuite que le Club Super Sexe est également fermé.

Vol. 3

From this past spring:

Quote:

Old 04-24-2020, 09:09 AM   #2398
drh424s

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggies View Post
Not a big deal? This is the leader of our nation....he shouldn't be doing/saying 90% of what he does. I prefer to live in a smart society, but that doesn't seem to being happening in my life time right now.

After his "ideas" he rambles on with the quote I posted:

This is fucking exhausting for educated people.
Youre not making it any easier
Old 04-24-2020, 09:09 AM   #2399
zaphod!

i mean, just look at this fucking beauty

Old 04-24-2020, 09:09 AM   #2400
zaphod!

Quote:
ils ne font pas de plats à emporter?

malheureusement, non