These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2019, 02:03 PM   #361
Wildcats82
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
 
Wildcats82's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Clarksville, IN
Posts: 7,016
Excellent idea. Makes total sense.
__________________
DMBAlmanac.com/Member.aspx?number=1434
Wildcats82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 02:49 PM   #362
Jack
Grand Army of Letters
 
Jack's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Stage Roi
Posts: 22,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThememanXX View Post
Josh: TDC's motivational/inspirational speaker
__________________
Aims To Try
jack@thesedayscontinue.org

Another child that's grown old
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 03:13 PM   #363
Josh.0
 
Josh.0's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 10,654
Fuck it, I知 starting a YouTube channel.

Not really. But you can add me on a Facebook if you want and message me if you want someone to talk to more one on one.

Joshua Damaso. The one in Denver. Shoot me a message and I値l add you.

Also on IG, joshua_damaso. I don稚 want to be some screen name on a message board, I壇 like to connect in any way I can as another human being if anyone thinks that値l help. I知 no expert or anything but I have a couple of ears and eyes and have a genuine interest in connecting with people, so I知 here for anyone that may want to reach out.
__________________
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by K270 View Post
Just so you know, B.B.C. stands for Bitch Be Cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
You know what else it stands for though, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBeam41 View Post
I cant wait for him to google that
30 minutes later

Quote:
Originally Posted by K270 View Post
You guys are sick.
Josh.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 03:14 PM   #364
Mitch
Moderator
 
Mitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Long Island
Posts: 14,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh.0 View Post
Fuck it, I知 starting a YouTube channel.

Not really. But you can add me on a Facebook if you want and message me if you want someone to talk to more one on one.

Joshua Damaso. The one in Denver. Shoot me a message and I値l add you.

Also on IG, joshua_damaso. I don稚 want to be some screen name on a message board, I壇 like to connect in any way I can as another human being if anyone thinks that値l help. I知 no expert or anything but I have a couple of ears and eyes and have a genuine interest in connecting with people, so I知 here for anyone that may want to reach out.
When I come to Denver in July can we hug?
Mitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 03:20 PM   #365
Wildcats82
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
 
Wildcats82's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Clarksville, IN
Posts: 7,016
I added you. Don't really need to talk to anyone right now, but figured why not
__________________
DMBAlmanac.com/Member.aspx?number=1434
Wildcats82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 03:24 PM   #366
Josh.0
 
Josh.0's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 10,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
When I come to Denver in July can we hug?
After all these years you still leave me on first like some side piece
__________________
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by K270 View Post
Just so you know, B.B.C. stands for Bitch Be Cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
You know what else it stands for though, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBeam41 View Post
I cant wait for him to google that
30 minutes later

Quote:
Originally Posted by K270 View Post
You guys are sick.
Josh.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 03:24 PM   #367
Josh.0
 
Josh.0's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 10,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats82 View Post
I added you. Don't really need to talk to anyone right now, but figured why not
I値l getcha now my friend, reach out (or visit) anytime
__________________
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by K270 View Post
Just so you know, B.B.C. stands for Bitch Be Cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
You know what else it stands for though, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBeam41 View Post
I cant wait for him to google that
30 minutes later

Quote:
Originally Posted by K270 View Post
You guys are sick.
Josh.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 11:41 PM   #368
MaLaKaS
Moore Soul
 
MaLaKaS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lost Somewhere In Jersey
Posts: 18,928
It's been a long time since I've been in this thread, but here we are.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambourine Man View Post
let the children write the sets
MaLaKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 12:42 AM   #369
Josh.0
 
Josh.0's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 10,654
See: New rules above.
__________________
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by K270 View Post
Just so you know, B.B.C. stands for Bitch Be Cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
You know what else it stands for though, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBeam41 View Post
I cant wait for him to google that
30 minutes later

Quote:
Originally Posted by K270 View Post
You guys are sick.
Josh.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 07:04 AM   #370
Mitch
Moderator
 
Mitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Long Island
Posts: 14,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh.0 View Post
See: New rules above.
Mitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 08:49 PM   #371
JamSession v2.0
A magician named...
 
JamSession v2.0's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 15,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLaKaS View Post
It's been a long time since I've been in this thread, but here we are.
What's going on, man?
__________________
-Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario View Post
LET HE WHO HASN'T JERKED OFF ON HIS SLEEPING EMPLOYEE CAST THE FIRST STONE!
JamSession v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 05:00 PM   #372
MaLaKaS
Moore Soul
 
MaLaKaS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lost Somewhere In Jersey
Posts: 18,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamSession v2.0 View Post
What's going on, man?
Oh, my post on 1/3 was a misunderstanding. My apologies. I've been doing really well actually. Found a new perspective on life. My comment was supposed to mean that it's been a long time since I viewed this thread and it was my first time opening it in ages. I'm actually going to backread this thread this week and see what's been going on. Maybe I can help some of you guys too. Again, my bad for the misunderstanding .
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambourine Man View Post
let the children write the sets
MaLaKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 07:30 PM   #373
Mitch
Moderator
 
Mitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Long Island
Posts: 14,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLaKaS View Post
I've been doing really well actually. Found a new perspective on life. .
Mitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 01:05 AM   #374
Wildcats82
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
 
Wildcats82's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Clarksville, IN
Posts: 7,016
Proud of myself.

I think I posted about this before, but the newest season of Top Chef was filmed in Kentucky. And they filmed an episode at the Seelbach, which was a hotel I worked at. I had to sign a release because they filmed me at some point.

The episode came out last week. I downloaded and started to watch because I thought it would be fun to see if I was ever on there. I didn't make it through the entire episode.

To my knowledge I wasn't, I never saw myself in the parts I watched. But guess who was.... That fucking waitress. (it was a blink and you'll miss it moment, no I will not tell you when it happens)

Yes I'm aware I should be over this shit but one of my big flaws is that I can't let go of things.

I had an anxiety attack as soon as it happened. In the past I would have grabbed a bottle of whatever the most convenient liquor there was and drank it, and then dig up her number from an old phone bill and text something stupid.

Instead I just deleted the episode and sat there. I sort of meditated for a moment and just told myself it's gonna be ok. A few minutes later I was good and that was the end of it.

So yeah that was good.
__________________
DMBAlmanac.com/Member.aspx?number=1434
Wildcats82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 05:42 AM   #375
gweeps
 
gweeps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Kingston ON, Canada
Posts: 24,840
...and that's how you make it through life, folks. When in doubt, take a few seconds to ask yourself if it's worth your time to become consumed with something you cannot change. Consider the options. Then move on, hopefully in a positive direction. Hell is repetition. Hell is other people who choose not to do this.
gweeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 07:21 AM   #376
JamSession v2.0
A magician named...
 
JamSession v2.0's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 15,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats82 View Post
Instead I just deleted the episode and sat there. I sort of meditated for a moment and just told myself it's gonna be ok. A few minutes later I was good and that was the end of it.
Good job!
__________________
-Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario View Post
LET HE WHO HASN'T JERKED OFF ON HIS SLEEPING EMPLOYEE CAST THE FIRST STONE!
JamSession v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:07 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ゥ2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.07546 seconds with 16 queries