Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2019, 02:05 PM   #3281
Mitch

My son sent that in our family group text and said “basically Dad” ugh
Mitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 03:49 PM   #3282
Garntd

Super Bowl sucked. Saints should've been in it. NOLA had a grand old time though!

Garntd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 03:25 PM   #3283
MaLaKaS
Moore Soul

Flacco to the Broncos. I'm a diehard Broncos fan, but I don't feel too confident about this decision.
MaLaKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 12:08 PM   #3284
greykitkat36

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLaKaS View Post
Flacco to the Broncos. I'm a diehard Broncos fan, but I don't feel too confident about this decision.
How could you not? He's clearly an upgrade to Keenum or anyone else you've had since Manning left. I will say I'm surprised how much Elway has whiffed on his QB picks..Osweiler, Lynch and Siemiens were all busts and Keenum didn't play as well as projected.
Old 02-15-2019, 12:51 PM   #3285
MaLaKaS
Moore Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by greykitkat36 View Post
How could you not? He's clearly an upgrade to Keenum or anyone else you've had since Manning left. I will say I'm surprised how much Elway has whiffed on his QB picks..Osweiler, Lynch and Siemiens were all busts and Keenum didn't play as well as projected.

It’s a short term solution that isn’t good for the future. We should just use that money on building up our team again. Keemun is not a bad QB. He had a rough season, but it’s too soon to drop him. We need to think long term, in my opinion.
MaLaKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 03:45 AM   #3286
greykitkat36

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLaKaS View Post
It’s a short term solution that isn’t good for the future. We should just use that money on building up our team again. Keemun is not a bad QB. He had a rough season, but it’s too soon to drop him. We need to think long term, in my opinion.
I can see that, though your defense is still pretty solid. You have the 12th pick in the draft and can trade Keenum possibly to move up if you want to get someone. Flacco is a stop gap QB no doubt, not a future move, but is there really a QB you want in this draft? A lot of talk about Haskins and Murray, but they both have big downsides to me. Unless Elway is using Flacco or Keenum as trade bait to move up to take Haskins or Murray, which you can’t count out.

Haskins has the size but is not a great pocket passer. Only started one year for OSU in his career and to be honest Big 10 was pretty weak this season (Michigan being the only legit team they beat). He also Buckled under pressure; Murray is insanely small only 5 9” and I just don’t think he’s gonna make it in the pros. Flutie played 20 years ago when defenders weren’t as big and fast as they are now. I’d be shocked if he lasts in the league more than a year as a starter.

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc