These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Do you use marijuana or any THC products?
Yes, almost daily 6 25.00%
Yes, maybe once a week 2 8.33%
Yes, but very occasionally (once a month or less) 4 16.67%
I never use THC products 12 50.00%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2016, 06:22 PM   #21
dmb448

I will never use the stuff either but I agree it should be legal everywhere. Who were the idiots that started the war on drugs over a freaking plant?? They deserve to be scorned in our society!
dmb448 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 09:43 PM   #22
MaLaKaS
Moore Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh.0 View Post
This is genuinely not trying to come across as braggy or exaggerative in any way, it's just the truth:

I've never been happier at any point in my entire life than I am here. Nothing's ever come remotely close to the quality of life I've discovered in this state. Colorado is a fucking incredible place to wake up to and be alive in every single day.

Overall, as someone that grew up on the east coast, I've found that people are much more friendly, the outdoors activities are vast and endless, there's a very healthy (nutritionally and in terms of activity) vibe among most people, the food options are endless and delicious, the local craft beer scene and the import options are incredible, there are gorgeous and friendly women everywhere (as a single guy, I can't leave that out), and it's ALWAYS fucking sunny and nice outside.

Again, it may sound trite, but I wake up every day, go for a 2-3ish mile walk before I have to dial in for work, and soak everything up in absolute amazement that this is now my every day life.

And that's before we get into the marijuana.
I visited Colorado for the first time last year and I fell in love. In all honesty, I didn't want to come back to NJ . I would move out there in a heartbeat, but I know that my wife won't allow that because she likes being close to her family. It's definitely my kind of place to live in, but I don't think I'll ever convince her
MaLaKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 10:07 AM   #23
roshea999
Now that's Oldstyle

Battleship Champion! Beer Dude 2 Champion! Space Invaders Champion!
Flew back to Chicago for the World Series.

It's very easy to fly with edibles.
roshea999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 10:26 AM   #24
Jayes
ISO Hello Again&Broken Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshea999 View Post
Flew back to Chicago for the World Series. It's very easy to fly with edibles.
I bet it is

Havent yet had the balls to travel with green. I usually mail it to myself at my destination under another name (if I feel obtaining it might be difficult).
Jayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 10:35 AM   #25
roshea999
Now that's Oldstyle

I'll say this much. I wouldn't do it going out of anywhere other than DIA. Like I wouldn't have it on me for the return trip. I'll pop an edible in the car on the way to the airport and it'll make the flight easy, but I wouldn't want to deal with it in Illinois.

But, I threw a few edible candies in a bag of larger normal candy (starburst, skittles). Zero problem every time. They don't care about people traveling with small, personal quantities. They want bombs and people trafficking real amounts of stuff.

They actually have garbage bags at DIA for people who "forget" what they brought in their backpack. No arrests. No tickets. But, you really have to try to get caught.

I've also mailed things.
Old 11-01-2016, 10:43 AM   #26
Mitch

Quote:
But, I threw a few edible candies in a bag of larger normal candy (starburst, skittles). Zero problem every time. They don't care about people traveling with small, personal quantities. They want bombs and people trafficking real amounts of stuff.
This should definitely be the focus everywhere rather than a stoner traveling with some gummy bear edibles
Mitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 09:27 PM   #27
Josh.0

Quote:
I'll say this much. I wouldn't do it going out of anywhere other than DIA. Like I wouldn't have it on me for the return trip. I'll pop an edible in the car on the way to the airport and it'll make the flight easy, but I wouldn't want to deal with it in Illinois.

They actually have garbage bags at DIA for people who "forget" what they brought in their backpack. No arrests. No tickets. But, you really have to try to get caught.

I've also mailed things.
I bring edibles with me all the time through DIA. I buy the brownies or cookies and put them in Rubbermaid food containers and I've never been questioned once. They don't know if they're actual brownies or THC brownies so they're not gonna bother me.

I'm so high right now drinking some delicious whiskey drinks at this awesome speakeasy called Ste. Ellie. Life is fucking grand.
Old 11-26-2016, 03:07 PM   #28
Mitch

So my father-in-law gave us 3 gummies that he got while in Colorado. While I did smoke a lot of weed in the past, and have pretty extensive experience with drugs in general, I have no experience with these edibles. Gonna eat 'em later. I'm thinking 2 for me and 1 for the wife. That sound about right? Or would I get by fine with just one, and save the other for another time?
Old 11-26-2016, 03:56 PM   #29
K270
Kan Pai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
So my father-in-law gave us 3 gummies that he got while in Colorado. While I did smoke a lot of weed in the past, and have pretty extensive experience with drugs in general, I have no experience with these edibles. Gonna eat 'em later. I'm thinking 2 for me and 1 for the wife. That sound about right? Or would I get by fine with just one, and save the other for another time?
Are there instructions on the package on how much to consume? The one brownie I had years ago said to eat in 1/4ths. So I ate the whole thing. I was high for three days.
Old 11-26-2016, 06:10 PM   #30
roshea999
Now that's Oldstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
I'm gonna assume these are 10 milligram edibles. If so, and you don't smoke much now, one should do it for you. They take about 45 minutes for me to fee anything and then a solid feeling sticks around for a few hours. I'd suggest eating first.

And fucking enjoy

Is there labeling on it? ChebaChews?
Old 11-26-2016, 11:34 PM   #31
Mitch

Nope, there was no labeling. He gave us just a few loose gummy bears.

I ate one of them tonight. Should have ate 2. It was a nice but mild high. Had a couple drinks too so figured I could get away with one and save one. But 2 would do me better. Now I need more of them
Old 11-26-2016, 11:37 PM   #32
Mitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by K270 View Post
Are there instructions on the package on how much to consume? The one brownie I had years ago said to eat in 1/4ths. So I ate the whole thing. I was high for three days.
Old 01-04-2017, 07:52 AM   #33
Jayes
ISO Hello Again&Broken Things

A kleenex is a unique tapestry. No two are remotely alike when they are finished. And so colorful!
Jayes is offline   Reply With Quote

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc