These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2008, 01:52 PM   #61
soright05
 
soright05's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 8,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by slcards1 View Post
so who thinks well be getting any surprise guests?
the only suprise would be is if they decide to cover a DMB song
soright05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:52 PM   #62
slcards1
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by deedisdone81 View Post

Devin Allman is from st louis, so who knows.
if were making longshot guesses based on that...how about a little chuck berry on johnny b goode?
slcards1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:53 PM   #63
JWood
 
JWood's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 23,303
How about Béla Fleck???

Oh wait, that's right, we got him last night!
JWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:54 PM   #64
krayz
Roc-ing it up
 
krayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Bloomington, IN
Posts: 2,347
1 Two Step
2 Granny
3 One Sweet World
4 Rhyme and Reason
5 So Damn Lucky
6 Gravedigger
7 You Might Die Trying
8 #27
9 Grey Street
10 Melissa
11 Money
12 What Would You say
13 Louisiana Bayou
14 Smooth Rider
15 Jimi Thing
16
17
closer What You Are
e1 Sister
e2
e3
encore closer New song
krayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:56 PM   #65
soright05
 
soright05's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 8,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by krayz View Post
1 Two Step
2 Granny
3 One Sweet World
4 Rhyme and Reason
5 So Damn Lucky
6 Gravedigger
7 You Might Die Trying
8 #27
9 Grey Street
10 Melissa
11 Money
12 What Would You say
13 Louisiana Bayou
14 Smooth Rider
15 Jimi Thing
16
17
closer What You Are
e1 Sister
e2
e3
encore closer New song
this could happen as well
soright05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:03 PM   #66
deedisdone81
Bite My Dick Motherfucker!
 
deedisdone81's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Posts: 17,901
Two Step
Granny
Crush
Gravedigger
Cornbread
Dancing Nancies -->
Warehouse
Typical Situation
Where Are You Going?
What Would You Say
Jimi Thing
Rhyme & Reason
27
Anyone Seen The Bridge -->
Too Much
So Damn Lucky
The Last Stop (Brought On By Crowd Chants)
Tripping Billies

Hey Hey My My -->
Kasmir
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRECTOR DEAN KARR View Post
I've been known to pimp a few ho's
deedisdone81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:05 PM   #67
n0t a n00b
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 892
as far as possible guests go.....what about Luther Dickinson, he's playing with the Black Crowes now
n0t a n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:06 PM   #68
soright05
 
soright05's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 8,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by deedisdone81 View Post
Two Step
Granny
Crush
Gravedigger
Cornbread
Dancing Nancies -->
Warehouse
Typical Situation
Where Are You Going?
What Would You Say
Jimi Thing
Rhyme & Reason
27
Anyone Seen The Bridge -->
Too Much
So Damn Lucky
The Last Stop (Brought On By Crowd Chants)
Tripping Billies

Hey Hey My My -->
Kasmir
OMG typical and last stop would be sweet covers!
soright05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:07 PM   #69
deedisdone81
Bite My Dick Motherfucker!
 
deedisdone81's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Posts: 17,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by soright05 View Post
OMG typical and last stop would be sweet covers!
I hate crowd chants, but I would be happy getting one going if it would work for Last Stop.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRECTOR DEAN KARR View Post
I've been known to pimp a few ho's
deedisdone81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:07 PM   #70
dmb8021
ny FOOTBALL giants
 
dmb8021's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: East Rutherford, NJ
Posts: 7,304
where the heck has Kit Kat Jam been? Tim could tear that song up
dmb8021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:07 PM   #71
pgr17
 
pgr17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 13,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by soright05 View Post
the only suprise would be is if they decide to cover a DMB song
pgr17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:08 PM   #72
deedisdone81
Bite My Dick Motherfucker!
 
deedisdone81's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Posts: 17,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb8021 View Post
where the heck has Kit Kat Jam been? Tim could tear that song up
Its been absent for a while, I would love to hear it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRECTOR DEAN KARR View Post
I've been known to pimp a few ho's
deedisdone81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:08 PM   #73
pgr17
 
pgr17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 13,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb8021 View Post
where the heck has Kit Kat Jam been? Tim could tear that song up
been missing since July 2003.
pgr17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:10 PM   #74
drh424s
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdub1892 View Post
How about Béla Fleck???

Oh wait, that's right, we got him last night!
and stolen away and everyday too!!
drh424s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:11 PM   #75
soright05
 
soright05's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 8,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by drh424s View Post
and stolen away and everyday too!!
stolen away i like
soright05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:11 PM   #76
drh424s
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,699
I love the fox news article about how boyd is waiting until tonight to tell them that this is the first concert here at the ballpark and how special it is to the city and such.
drh424s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:12 PM   #77
TwoStepN34
 
TwoStepN34's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb8021 View Post
where the heck has Kit Kat Jam been? Tim could tear that song up
EXACTLY!!! The song would really become a monster now with Tim.
TwoStepN34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:13 PM   #78
soright05
 
soright05's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 8,910
what would you guys think if songs like eh hee, idea of you and shotgun were scraped for the new album and never played again. seems like something this band would do huh?
soright05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:14 PM   #79
TwoStepN34
 
TwoStepN34's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by soright05 View Post
what would you guys think if songs like eh hee, idea of you and shotgun were scraped for the new album and never played again. seems like something this band would do huh?
I'd be pretty pissed...
TwoStepN34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:15 PM   #80
soright05
 
soright05's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 8,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoStepN34 View Post
I'd be pretty pissed...
i know its only 5 shows in now, but this would not suprise me.
soright05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.10754 seconds with 26 queries