These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2018, 08:03 AM   #2521
MaLaKaS
Moore Soul
 
MaLaKaS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lost Somewhere In Jersey
Posts: 18,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonofSuns34 View Post
holy fuck that God of War ending... go play it...


I can’t wait to but both GOW 4 and Donkey Kong.
MaLaKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 08:15 AM   #2522
Tambourine Man
now in Capshaw Blue
 
Tambourine Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: behind the miller's shed
Posts: 13,521
Donkey Kong kinda sucks. Controls are bad and it’s just too difficult, you can never get into a flow on that game. Music is great


Last edited by Tambourine Man; 05-10-2018 at 08:35 AM.
Tambourine Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 08:42 AM   #2523
Jonas
BLUFF
 
Jonas's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Grayson, GA
Posts: 3,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonofSuns34 View Post
holy fuck that God of War ending... go play it...

Dude when he said the name his mom gave him, I about shit myself. They just set up the next game to be so fucking epic.
__________________
-Adam
06.06.01, 07.08.02, 03.28.03 (I'm the reason Dave sang the Watermelon song), 03.29.03, 09.19.03, 09.20.03, 07.27.04, 08.15.06, 09.08.07 (Piedmont), 07.07.08, 08.01.08, 04.25.09, 04.29.09, 07.27.10, 05.22.12
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 09:39 AM   #2524
RageATL
The Dude abides
 
RageATL's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,500
Just beat Far Cry 5 the other day, GREAT game (I had never played a FC game before this one).
__________________
*
*
"Music is a magic carpet loaded with oils and other soothing potions, it's just what you need when you don't know what you need, when you've got more questions than answers." - Bob Lefsetz

My DMB Almanac: http://dmbalmanac.com/Member.aspx?number=576
RageATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 10:21 AM   #2525
mja271
 
mja271's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 8,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by RageATL View Post
Just beat Far Cry 5 the other day, GREAT game (I had never played a FC game before this one).
Yea I had a blast with it. The gameplay doesn't differ a ton from past versions but honestly it's so damn fun to play I don't care.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by celluloid hero View Post
Paul Bearer was Kane's father, but not Undertaker's. Taker killed his parents in a funeral home fire, but Bearer knocked up Undertaker's mom with Kane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by celluloid hero View Post
This is the most absurd post I've ever made on a message board.
mja271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 10:37 AM   #2526
RageATL
The Dude abides
 
RageATL's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mja271 View Post
Yea I had a blast with it. The gameplay doesn't differ a ton from past versions but honestly it's so damn fun to play I don't care.
It really was a lotta fun for sure. Unfortunately, I got antsy and went to Joseph's compound before totally finishing the game so I beat it and then had to complete the silly shit like fishing and looking for records, bobbleheads and lighters sans much resistance from the bad guys.
__________________
*
*
"Music is a magic carpet loaded with oils and other soothing potions, it's just what you need when you don't know what you need, when you've got more questions than answers." - Bob Lefsetz

My DMB Almanac: http://dmbalmanac.com/Member.aspx?number=576
RageATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 11:06 AM   #2527
mja271
 
mja271's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 8,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by RageATL View Post
It really was a lotta fun for sure. Unfortunately, I got antsy and went to Joseph's compound before totally finishing the game so I beat it and then had to complete the silly shit like fishing and looking for records, bobbleheads and lighters sans much resistance from the bad guys.
yea I wanted to finish off the story too and did the same thing. Wish I had done some more of the side stuff earlier. Overall though great game.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by celluloid hero View Post
Paul Bearer was Kane's father, but not Undertaker's. Taker killed his parents in a funeral home fire, but Bearer knocked up Undertaker's mom with Kane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by celluloid hero View Post
This is the most absurd post I've ever made on a message board.
mja271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 11:36 AM   #2528
NiCK (Crush)
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 48,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambourine Man View Post
Donkey Kong kinda sucks. ]
__________________
NC
NiCK (Crush) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:55 PM   #2529
MaLaKaS
Moore Soul
 
MaLaKaS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lost Somewhere In Jersey
Posts: 18,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK (Crush) View Post
nice
MaLaKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:38 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.06735 seconds with 18 queries