These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2018, 03:23 PM   #1081
mjf
bkdkdkddbkdkdkddbkdkdkdd

Quote:
Originally Posted by celluloid hero View Post
So just to level set, for a tour, I know they'll do different sets in the same city, but I am seeing them on a Wednesday in Cincy and a Thursday in Pittsburgh. Should I expect the same shows? I guess time will tell, obviously. But just in general.
Not same, but not nearly as varied as DMB. It's varied enough that I have no problem seeing them a bunch this tour, because the repeats are going to be songs I don't mind being repeated.

I gotta admit though... not to be a fanboy, but there's maybe 2-3 RH songs I don't like and they don't ever get played
mjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 03:42 PM   #1082
celluloid hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjf View Post
Not same, but not nearly as varied as DMB. It's varied enough that I have no problem seeing them a bunch this tour, because the repeats are going to be songs I don't mind being repeated.

I gotta admit though... not to be a fanboy, but there's maybe 2-3 RH songs I don't like and they don't ever get played
I've gotten to the age of "Be a fanboy about whatever of whoever you want no matter how widely accepted or panned it is."

That said, it's my first two shows, with different cities, seat partners, seat locations (floor vs. side stage), etc. I couldn't possibly care less what they play each night, just curious. I will not look at setlists before my first one in Cincy. Will probably stay out of this thread until after this first one once the tour starts.
celluloid hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 04:24 PM   #1083
mjf
bkdkdkddbkdkdkddbkdkdkdd

Quote:
Originally Posted by celluloid hero View Post
I've gotten to the age of "Be a fanboy about whatever of whoever you want no matter how widely accepted or panned it is."

That said, it's my first two shows, with different cities, seat partners, seat locations (floor vs. side stage), etc. I couldn't possibly care less what they play each night, just curious. I will not look at setlists before my first one in Cincy. Will probably stay out of this thread until after this first one once the tour starts.

Definitely do not look. They are very predictable with their opening songs. Then there's a chunk of songs you more or less are gonna get at every show or two, and then a chunk that varies. Encores vary.

So while it's not as varied as DMB per say, imagine if we only got to see DMB every few years... hearing 41, Two Step, Jimi Thing, etc at every show wouldn't be something we complain about!

Enjoy the shows man, let us know what you think
mjf is offline   Reply With Quote

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc