These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Today, 08:19 AM   #8841
Josh.0
 
Josh.0's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Parts unknown
Posts: 14,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBCLSTJ View Post
Just breeze right past the facts and present your own narrative you want to spew in here.
Yup. Keep in mind he still won’t even acknowledge his own state, PA, which got crushed with both lockdowns and masking mandates.

He’s the biggest troll on TDC and it’s not even close. “Facts? F that, buy into my delusion!”
__________________
tolerance
noun
US /ˈtɑː.lɚ.əns/ UK /ˈtɒl.ər.əns/
tolerance noun (ACCEPTANCE)
willingness to accept behavior and beliefs that are different from your own, although you might not agree with or approve of them.
Josh.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:21 AM   #8842
DIDO36
 
DIDO36's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBCLSTJ View Post
You just don't know when to stop. Wonder why so many people have come to respect you here.

Just breeze right past the facts and present your own narrative you want to spew in here.
When I watched that Braves game it was pretty normal for an April game, and will only continue to get more and more normal. If you watch college baseball I turned on Ole Miss the other day, and it looked about 100 percent capacity. Now you can argue that 100 percent capacity is a tad bit early, but to deny things are coming back to normal, is just plain stupid. If you compare life at this time last year, to life right now it’s probably a little less then a 360 turn around, but it’s getting much closer if that makes sense?
DIDO36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:23 AM   #8843
Josh.0
 
Josh.0's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Parts unknown
Posts: 14,929
Right now PA is well ahead in deaths/1M of Texas, Florida, and Georgia yet he feels he has a license to come in here and constantly throw shade at those states while pedestalizing PA.

PA is at 2K/1M deaths. The others are in the 1500’s to 1700’s. And then this guy comes in here like he’s king shit.

It’s literally beyond reason. What do you even make of him at this point? He lives in an alternate reality.
__________________
tolerance
noun
US /ˈtɑː.lɚ.əns/ UK /ˈtɒl.ər.əns/
tolerance noun (ACCEPTANCE)
willingness to accept behavior and beliefs that are different from your own, although you might not agree with or approve of them.
Josh.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:23 AM   #8844
DMBCLSTJ
 
DMBCLSTJ's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh.0 View Post
Yup. Keep in mind he still won’t even acknowledge his own state, PA, which got crushed with both lockdowns and masking mandates.

He’s the biggest troll on TDC and it’s not even close. “Facts? F that, buy into my delusion!”
100%

It's ok to be incorrect every so often, or his case often. Just admit it like a man and move on. Google doesn't prove everything.

He went on a tirade about how wrong it was that GA was letting 16 and up get vaccinated and me specifically, then he goes and drives to another state to get his. Hypocrite.
DMBCLSTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:27 AM   #8845
mario
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 19,126
You just don't understand words, do you?



That doesn't make me a hypocrite. I was actually following my own principles. NJ was vaccinating any age while PA had a backlog, so I went to NJ despite being eligible, as an attorney, in PA.



But way to switch to an ad hominem attack after you've continually provided facts that prove yourself wrong.


Classic trolling.



Why can't you just admit Georgia hasn't been" wide open since last may" when it's so very obvious?
mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:31 AM   #8846
beitsaad
it must have been the roses
 
beitsaad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: America, I love you!
Posts: 11,899
To be fair, i agree, until the stadiums are full, things are NOT back to normal in Georgia.....
__________________
I ain't often right but I've never been wrong
beitsaad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:31 AM   #8847
mario
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 19,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIDO36 View Post
When I watched that Braves game it was pretty normal for an April game

It doesn't matter how fucking normal it looked to your eyes. The fact is, they are limited to 30% capacity.



Facts matter, not your own casual feelings. Facts. 30% capacity limit is a pretty big restriction.
mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:32 AM   #8848
mario
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 19,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by beitsaad View Post
To be fair, i agree, until the stadiums are full, things are NOT back to normal in Georgia.....

This is all I've said. This whole fucking conversation is two people just fucking lying that things are back to normal in georgia/the south. It's mindboggling why they can't acknowledge reality.
mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:34 AM   #8849
DMBCLSTJ
 
DMBCLSTJ's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario View Post
You just don't understand words, do you?



That doesn't make me a hypocrite. I was actually following my own principles. NJ was vaccinating any age while PA had a backlog, so I went to NJ despite being eligible, as an attorney, in PA.



But way to save to an ad Hollinger attack after you've continually provided facts that prove yourself wrong.
Turns out I am right on this. You simply can't handle being wrong, makes sense that you're a lawyer.

You crapped on Georgia for opening vaccination eligibility to 16 and up. Multiple times in multiple posts. Fact.

You say you were following your own principles, but essentially you were dodging your states eligibility requirements so you drove to NJ.

PA is just now, today, opening up for 16 +.

Something isn't adding up here.
DMBCLSTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:37 AM   #8850
mario
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 19,126
You don't know how to read? . You don't know how to remember? The conversation was about giving vaccines to the most vulnerable instead of 16 year Olds in georgia.



Because you jumped in here and claimed anyone in the US who wanted a vaccine could get one last month!



You were very very wrong then, refused to admit it, and youronow trying to lie about that now, too, to change the subject from lying about Georgia being wide open since last may.






Classic trolling
mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:39 AM   #8851
DIDO36
 
DIDO36's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario View Post
It doesn't matter how fucking normal it looked to your eyes. The fact is, they are limited to 30% capacity.



Facts matter, not your own casual feelings. Facts. 30% capacity limit is a pretty big restriction.
I’ll give you a fucking fact. I don’t give a shit what you think or say. Now that’s a fact
DIDO36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:39 AM   #8852
DMBCLSTJ
 
DMBCLSTJ's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario View Post
This is all I've said. This whole fucking conversation is two people just fucking lying that things are back to normal in georgia/the south. It's mindboggling why they can't acknowledge reality.
Do live here? For the last time you have no clue unless you do. The Braves games are the beacon of normalcy to you? 33% this weekend, 50% next weekend and like I said early, 75% by late May/June which is a normal "full" crowd.

I need to take a break. I have never seen so much ignorance, egoistically diarrhea of the mouth in one day.

Mario, admit you're wrong just once and I'll have so much more respect for you. I truly mean that.
DMBCLSTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:41 AM   #8853
mario
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 19,126
"Georgia has been wide open since last may"

The falcons had 40,000 fans all season.
The Braves are at 33% capacity.

Those were just the two most easily, objectively provable examples.



Just admit you're wrong instead of performative victimization.
mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:41 AM   #8854
DMBCLSTJ
 
DMBCLSTJ's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario View Post
You don't know how to read? . You don't know how to remember? The conversation was about giving vaccines to the most vulnerable instead of 16 year Olds in georgia.



Because you jumped in here and claimed anyone in the US who wanted a vaccine could get one last month!



You were very very wrong then, refused to admit it, and youronow trying to lie about that now, too, to change the subject from lying about Georgia being wide open since last may.






Classic trolling
Please post where I was wrong. I got the vaccine on March 26th, 2 days after opening it up. I never said the whole country could. I said they should.
DMBCLSTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:41 AM   #8855
DMBCLSTJ
 
DMBCLSTJ's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario View Post
"Georgia has been wide open since last may"



The falcons had 40,000 fans all season.

The Braves are at 33% capacity.



Just admit you're wrong instead of perforative victimization.
Fuck Off. I am done with you're bullshit.
DMBCLSTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:48 AM   #8856
mario
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 19,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBCLSTJ View Post
Please post where I was wrong. I got the vaccine on March 26th, 2 days after opening it up. I never said the whole country could. I said they should.




In response to Dr. Osterholn "attacking Georgia", not Mario, you said older people already had enough time to get a shot if they wanted it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by gweeps View Post
Not sure if this has been posted yet.

[Only registered users can see links.]



Btw, Dr. Osterholm is concerned about states opening up vaccinations to everyone. He thinks too many vulnerable people are still being left out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBCLSTJ View Post
Haven't vulnerable people had several weeks to get their shots though?
mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:06 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.09372 seconds with 14 queries