These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2020, 02:15 PM   #8241
Wildcats82
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh.0 View Post
Great! So whereís your objective criticism of molester/racist Joe? You LOVE to hammer the other side nonstop. What happened?
Was not planning on voting for him. But the lefts response to Tara Reade has been beyond disgusting.

I know that was not directed at me.
Old 05-22-2020, 02:24 PM   #8242
zaphod!

Quote:
Great! So whereís your objective criticism of molester/racist Joe? You LOVE to hammer the other side nonstop. What happened?
citation needed. thou doth project too much.

my objective opinion on joe biden is that he's probably the worst candidate that could have come out of that primary field. but he's nowhere near the level of fucking dumpster-fire as donald trump.
zaphod! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 03:17 PM   #8243
Josh.0

You have no honor!!

Vol. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario View Post
Looking forward to two days from now when Josh and greykitkat argue that all we have to do is go outside at high noon, drop our pants, bend over, and spread our ass cheeks to be cured of Corona virus and that our refusal to agree is just identity politics sjw ignorance.
Vol. 2

Quote:
Donald Trump eats his own boogers.
Josh.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 03:24 PM   #8244
zaphod!

ok?
zaphod! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 06:16 AM   #8245
gweeps
homesick android

Old 05-23-2020, 01:26 PM   #8246
Josh.0

Apparently this was making rounds a few months ago but I only heard about it (on Rubin) today. She’s from my home state, NH, and hits the nail on the head.

Democrats have gone too far in recent years with (overwhelmingly, if not always) baseless hate and fear-mongering and they’re in serious trouble for years to come.

[Only registered users can see links.]

Vol. 1

Quote:
Looking forward to two days from now when Josh and greykitkat argue that all we have to do is go outside at high noon, drop our pants, bend over, and spread our ass cheeks to be cured of Corona virus and that our refusal to agree is just identity politics sjw ignorance.
Vol. 2

Quote:
Old 05-25-2020, 06:48 PM   #8247
Mersh

Seems very on brand that Kemp reopens Georgia, but cancels an election for state Supreme Court. Since there is no election he gets to appoint the new justice. Anyway, back to Democrats being the root of all evil.
Mersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:24 PM   #8248
DMBCLSTJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mersh View Post
Seems very on brand that Kemp reopens Georgia, but cancels an election for state Supreme Court. Since there is no election he gets to appoint the new justice. Anyway, back to Democrats being the root of all evil.
On brand is one way to put it, he also oversaw his own election as Secretary of State, wonder who was going to win that one
Old Yesterday, 01:58 PM   #8249
Josh.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mersh View Post
Are you sure youíre independent? Itís literally never sounded like it, not once. You seem to apologize for them quite a bit.

Vol. 1

Quote:
Vol. 2

Quote:
Old Yesterday, 01:59 PM   #8250
Josh.0

But outside of that, I actually agree that’s garbage. Any time politicians try to manipulate an election it’s garbage, whether it’s this or trying to push for mail-in ballots because you think it will benefit you.

Vol. 1

Quote:
Vol. 2

Quote:
Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM   #8251
Mersh

Quote:
Are you sure youíre independent? Itís literally never sounded like it, not once. You seem to apologize for them quite a bit.
Iíve never hidden the fact that I am a registered Democrat. My point has always been that being a democrat doesnít make me a wacky SJW. By and large democratic candidates speak to my issues. Doesnít mean I agree with everything every democrat everywhere has ever said. Iím not pretending to be independent when I clearly lean left.

I just think itís weird that other people who claim to be independent give a free pass/downplay a lot of horseshit by a certain political party while demonizing Democrats for almost everything. Doesnít seem all that independent. If that is me apologizing for Democrats then ok. Iím not trying to start some 3 month long argument here either. Are Democrats perfect? Nope, not all all. There are plenty of things I find problematic about the Democratic Party. Was my last sentence in the previous post probably unnecessary? Yeah, but it irked me that day is all.
Mersh is offline   Reply With Quote

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc