These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2020, 02:17 PM   #4221
mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod! View Post
would you in any way be made aware in any way if he was not longer equal part in the corporation?
Not definitively.

We know there were 5000 shares of Bama Rags, Inc. distributed, presumably 1,000 to each of Dave, Carter, Roi, Stefan, and Boyd.

If they aren't all on the Board of the corporation, it's possible they bought back Boyd's 1,000 shares, and that wouldn't have to be disclosed, I don't think.

You can see the company info here:
[Only registered users can see links.]

So, for instance, if Dave or Coran were forced out, that info would have to be publicly made known via a change in the filings.

Interestingly... the listing of Dave and Coran is "last updated January 17, 2019." I don't know if Boyd was previously listed there or not?

Hold on, there's lots more documents I'm going to read through and will be back....

I really didn’t want to go there but: fuck these people. Nurses make $100k/year with full benefits. I don’t feel sorry for them at all that they might catch a flu that’s not going to do anything to them. Such a stupid opportunity that they’re fully exploiting to jerk themselves off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh.0 View Post
The fact that they came outside in their scrubs - which they’re supposed to be keeping as clean and “uncompromised” as possible - tells you it was virtue signaling in an attempt to go viral. Just like all of the dumb TikTok videos that bored nurses in empty hospitals have been putting together across the country the last few weeks
mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 02:28 PM   #4222
mario

The original Articles of Incorporation aren't online, unfortunately, which appears simply to be the result of being filed back in 1993 and the database not including that far back.

Here, as an example, is the [Only registered users can see links.] required by Virginia. It also lists only Dave and Coran.

Also, it reveals that of the 5,000 shares, 250 are Type A and 4,750 are Type B. Not sure if they each have 50 Type A or Dave has 250 Type A which gives him some increased control or something..., or maybe Coran has 250 Type A and the rest got 4,750 Type B. And we don't know what the difference in the two types is.

So, mostly uneducated guess: They could've bought out Boyd's shares without making a public disclosure.

But, we also learn all kinds of shit from behind the scenes that didn't require a government disclosure, and that hasn't leaked out.

I really didn’t want to go there but: fuck these people. Nurses make $100k/year with full benefits. I don’t feel sorry for them at all that they might catch a flu that’s not going to do anything to them. Such a stupid opportunity that they’re fully exploiting to jerk themselves off.
Quote:
The fact that they came outside in their scrubs - which they’re supposed to be keeping as clean and “uncompromised” as possible - tells you it was virtue signaling in an attempt to go viral. Just like all of the dumb TikTok videos that bored nurses in empty hospitals have been putting together across the country the last few weeks
Old 04-24-2020, 03:47 PM   #4223
Tomacco

I had a dream last night that I was at the first DMB concert back after the pandemic, which was at SPAC. They opened the show with LIOG and out walked Boyd, and the place went insane. Then as he started his solo he skreed a few times, then accidentally dropped his bow. Then he played more, skreed again and dropped his bow again. Then he got angry, and in a tantrum, threw the bow into the audience and walked off stage, upset, yelling, "it was a nice idea, but it's over, man! It's over!" Then the band left the stage to regroup. Then I woke up.
Tomacco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 04:15 PM   #4224
DIDO36
Mississippi State style!

The first show back the will open with seven or some bullshit not LIOG
DIDO36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 04:20 PM   #4225
JamSession v2.0
dance dance revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomacco View Post
I had a dream last night that I was at the first DMB concert back after the pandemic, which was at SPAC. They opened the show with LIOG and out walked Boyd, and the place went insane. Then as he started his solo he skreed a few times, then accidentally dropped his bow. Then he played more, skreed again and dropped his bow again. Then he got angry, and in a tantrum, threw the bow into the audience and walked off stage, upset, yelling, "it was a nice idea, but it's over, man! It's over!" Then the band left the stage to regroup. Then I woke up.
Have better dreams, man.
Old 04-24-2020, 04:24 PM   #4226
ThememanXX
I've gotta make a destination.

Quote:
This is hilarious in every way, I love it.
handjob on the lawn during the encore saved it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Who'd you jerk off?
ThememanXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 04:32 PM   #4227
Tomacco

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamSession v2.0 View Post
Have better dreams, man.
I don't think I've had a single good dream since this lockdown started. Finding sleep is one of the most stressful times of day for me the past few weeks.
Old 04-24-2020, 05:09 PM   #4228
Jayes
ISO Hello Again&Broken Things

Quote:
I don't think I've had a single good dream since this lockdown started. Finding sleep is one of the most stressful times of day for me the past few weeks.

Same. Fucking blows
Jayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 07:23 PM   #4229
JamSession v2.0
dance dance revolution

Quote:
That's fair. I've been sleeping awfully for the last month.
Old 06-02-2020, 12:31 PM   #4230
SeekUpAB

Triumphant return of the pubes. This guy is hilarious.

SeekUpAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 12:33 PM   #4231
dmb1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekUpAB View Post
Triumphant return of the pubes. This guy is hilarious.

The comments are even better. What a day to post this.
Old 06-02-2020, 12:36 PM   #4232
ThememanXX
I've gotta make a destination.

It's just pathetic, anymore. Yikes.
handjob on the lawn during the encore saved it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Who'd you jerk off?
ThememanXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 12:42 PM   #4233
Tomacco

Even funnier, on first blush I thought he was just shirtless then realized he actually lifted up his shirt bunched up at his neck, just for the photo.
And the "check out my cameo" call to action is even more ridiculous. What does that even mean? He'll strip for your brother's birthday video?
Old 06-02-2020, 01:07 PM   #4234
jeff1818

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb1981 View Post
The comments are even better. What a day to post this.
He's probably very bored and misses the fans. Isn't he married though? Who approved this haha
jeff1818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 01:41 PM   #4235
dmb1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff1818 View Post
He's probably very bored and misses the fans. Isn't he married though? Who approved this haha
Exactly, nobody approved it. It's him and him alone. You'd have to think his family life is pretty broken after all the nonsense. No way the guy has a healthy family life. He's living cross border playing with a fairly talentless guitar player/singer. Not dissimilar from the guy he apparently made advances to in that other band.
Old 06-02-2020, 02:17 PM   #4236
Tomacco

We don't actually know that he's married anymore do we?
Old 06-02-2020, 02:30 PM   #4237
mario

Quote:
Divorce is a public record so it would probably be reported if it was filed for or decreed.

I can't find a docket search for Albermarle County.

Quote:
Old 06-02-2020, 02:48 PM   #4238
Jack
Grand Army of Letters

Quote:
I think he is still legally married, but estranged.

His eyes look so fucked in that picture. Every time I see this thread topped I expect him to have OD’d. I would bet money Boyd is who Trey was talking about in that RS article about addicts / sobriety.

Another child that's grown old
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 02:53 PM   #4239
Tomacco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
I would bet money Boyd is who Trey was talking about in that RS article about addicts / sobriety.
Who's to say, really. The music industry is full of alcohol and drug abusers.
Old 06-02-2020, 04:09 PM   #4240
Garntd

Boyd and being tone def - name a better duo, I'll wait
Garntd is offline   Reply With Quote

These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc