These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Do you use marijuana or any THC products?
Yes, almost daily 6 25.00%
Yes, maybe once a week 2 8.33%
Yes, but very occasionally (once a month or less) 4 16.67%
I never use THC products 12 50.00%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2016, 02:44 PM   #1
Josh.0

Do you use THC (marijuana) products?

Hi TDC! I'm curious as to how many people here smoke/ingest marijuana. I think a good chunk do, but it seems like a surprising number of people don't. The poll, of course, is private.

Since I moved to Colorado a year ago (today!) I've been thinking a lot about how crazy it is that marijuana is illegal throughout most of the rest of the country. When you have regular exposure to THC products, you really start to realize how harmless, overall, it really is, and how it's 100% true that alcohol and tobacco are far, far more harmful both physically and emotionally. There's still a stigma about using marijuana in most places and it totally baffles me.

Living in Colorado, visiting dispensaries often, and meeting so many brilliant, successful people that smoke weed here has really made me realize how much of a double-standard there is when it comes to weed and alcohol/tobacco. On some level, I now truly do agree and believe that marijuana is somewhat of a "wonder" drug - it helps with so many day to day problems like insomnia and anxiety yet a lot of people in states where it's still illegal treat it like it's heroin (and many of those same people then go out and get smashed on the weekend).

So I'm curious as to how many people use marijuana as we approach 2017, because I think by 2025 it's going to be legal everywhere.

I'd also love to hear your thoughts on marijuana and/or whether it should or shouldn't be legal.

All I will say after one year of exposure to legal marijuana is this: virtually everything you've ever heard or thought you knew about marijuana's harmful effects is completely and utterly wrong. I struggle to think of anything that's been associated with more negative, 100% mythical theories than marijuana. I trust it far, far more than anything I can buy at a liquor store. It really should be legalized, federally.
Just so you know, B.B.C. stands for Bitch Be Cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
You know what else it stands for though, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBeam41 View Post
I cant wait for him to google that
30 minutes later

Quote:
Originally Posted by K270 View Post
You guys are sick.
Josh.0 is offline   Reply With Quote

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc