These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2020, 01:33 PM   #21
jeff1818

Quarantine dating is tough. I met this super cool girl on hinge a few weeks back. She got real into me (too fast, tbh, wanting commitment/exclusivity). She then got upset that we were flirting/facetime dating when we couldn't really meet up for awhile. So I pulled back and said we can get to know each other slowly. (Sounded like that's what she wanted). She then took that as affront that I didn't like her. I smoothed it out on the phone, texted her fun things. She then back-pedaled as we cannot meet up and won't be able to flirt but still wants to get to know me. But instead of texting, talking as we did (pretty much every day), she doesn't say a word. She is kind of a whacko, tbh. I didn't do anything wrong here, she's just not knowing what she wants.
jeff1818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 02:22 PM   #22
Josh.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff1818 View Post
Quarantine dating is tough. I met this super cool girl on hinge a few weeks back. She got real into me (too fast, tbh, wanting commitment/exclusivity). She then got upset that we were flirting/facetime dating when we couldn't really meet up for awhile. So I pulled back and said we can get to know each other slowly. (Sounded like that's what she wanted). She then took that as affront that I didn't like her. I smoothed it out on the phone, texted her fun things. She then back-pedaled as we cannot meet up and won't be able to flirt but still wants to get to know me. But instead of texting, talking as we did (pretty much every day), she doesn't say a word. She is kind of a whacko, tbh. I didn't do anything wrong here, she's just not knowing what she wants.
Is she over 30? Once they hit about 30 they’re usually one of two things:

1) Desperate because they’ve been banging too many dudes for too many years and now no decent guys will take them seriously for an LTR.

2) Desperate because they’re finding out that their careers actually suck and the idea of marriage, a family, and maybe more of a traditional household doesn’t sound that bad anymore.

Vol. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario View Post
Looking forward to two days from now when Josh and greykitkat argue that all we have to do is go outside at high noon, drop our pants, bend over, and spread our ass cheeks to be cured of Corona virus and that our refusal to agree is just identity politics sjw ignorance.
Vol. 2

Quote:
Donald Trump eats his own boogers.
Josh.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 03:03 PM   #23
jeff1818

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh.0 View Post
Is she over 30? Once they hit about 30 they’re usually one of two things:

1) Desperate because they’ve been banging too many dudes for too many years and now no decent guys will take them seriously for an LTR.

2) Desperate because they’re finding out that their careers actually suck and the idea of marriage, a family, and maybe more of a traditional household doesn’t sound that bad anymore.
38, longest relationship was maybe a year tops and hasn't dated anyone for like a year. she has mentioned that she has a history of moving too fast. and that it doesn't usually work well in the end.
Old 05-31-2020, 03:15 PM   #24
Josh.0

Yeah abort mission

Vol. 1

Quote:
Looking forward to two days from now when Josh and greykitkat argue that all we have to do is go outside at high noon, drop our pants, bend over, and spread our ass cheeks to be cured of Corona virus and that our refusal to agree is just identity politics sjw ignorance.
Vol. 2

Quote:
Old 05-31-2020, 03:23 PM   #25
jeff1818

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh.0 View Post
Yeah abort mission
Haha! I think so. Her psycho-meter was in the red.
Old 07-06-2020, 10:34 PM   #26
Josh.0

So there’s this chick I used to do yoga with. She’s pretty hot, like an 8.75/10 (I can still say this kind of stuff without the woke police coming after me right?).

Anyways, we went on a date once and she started talking about how her friend committed suicide the year before, and she found her, and coming out of that kind of event in her life made her reconsider how she’d been living (she’s not into drugs, but I do get “party girl in my 20’s” vibes from her) and that she found the church, etc. Etc. she’s now pretty Christian but very active, really into hiking, climbing, running, all that stuff.

So normally I’d run from this kind of chick. In fact, I did. It’s been about 7, 8 months. But she messages me on social media every now and then and is clearly hinting that she wants me to take her out again. Before the yoga studios closed she’d always try to catch up with me if she saw me and talk to me.

The thing is, I can’t tell if this girl’s genuinely changed for the better or if it’s all an act to try and land a decent guy now that she’s (I’d guess) in her early 30’s. My gut tells me to run but...she’s hot and she’s making a serious and genuine effort specifically towards me.

What the fuck am I thinking? I should run while I’m ahead and I know it.

Vol. 1

Quote:
Vol. 2

Quote:

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc