These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2017, 11:30 PM   #6921
mario

The latest "terror attack" in France turns out to be a 48 year old French woman described as "disturbed" and not at all terror motivated. She has a history of mental health issues and after spraying the acid took out photos of her own acid burns and hung around.

So, basically, it's just like being in the US, but their crazies use acid instead of guns.

Resume booking your trips to France again.

mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 03:33 PM   #6922
mario

All the best people!!!!

Those deep state leakers!!!!!

[Only registered users can see links.]
Ty Cobb and John Dowd, lawyers for President Donald Trump...

Together, they went for what appears to have been a working lunch at BLT Steak, 1625 I St., NW in Washington. It’s close to the White House and very convenient.
It’s also next door to 1627 I St., NW, which happens to house the Washington Bureau of the New York Times.

Sitting at the next table, [Only registered users can see links.] was one of Washington’s most skillful investigative reporters, Kenneth Vogel. Vogel is former reporter for Politico, which is based in Virginia, who arrived at the Times just in time for the Russia investigation and, as it turned out, just in time for lunch.

Vogel overheard them talking about White House counsel Donald F. McGhan II and Jared Kushner, president Trump’s son-in-law, as well as the infamous [Only registered users can see links.]

Also:

Here's a photo of Ty Cobb & John Dowd casually & loudly discussing details of Russia investigation at [Only registered users can see links.] while I sat at next table

Old 09-20-2017, 11:39 AM   #6923
ggies
Sugar Will '04

I thought this was a good analysis of Trump:

ggies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 08:32 AM   #6924
mario

Jimmy Kimmel may just be the hero we need, but he certainly isn't the hero we deserve.

Old 09-21-2017, 03:47 PM   #6925
Tambourine Man
now in Capshaw Blue

I was just thumbing through my Facebook timeline, which I only do once a week nowadays. I saw an angry lesbian wearing a shirt that said “white men are terrorists” and a couple posts down, an article entitled “straight black men are the white people of the black community” Had to close the app
Tambourine Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 03:52 PM   #6926
Jayes
ISO Hello Again&Broken Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggies View Post
I thought this was a good analysis of Trump: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrrjZJ-HIdI">YouTube Link</a>
That was certainly a concise way to argue who trump is and what he's about
Jayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:23 PM   #6927
MaLaKaS
Moore Soul

I still love this video:

MaLaKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM   #6928
gweeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLaKaS View Post
I still love this video:

Once again I am reminded of this. When will people learn?

gweeps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:55 AM   #6929
Tambourine Man
now in Capshaw Blue

As somebody who has been strongly again all of our recent wars, it’s annoyingly to hear people parrot the same lines about how we’re an imperialist country and we should just mind our own business blah blah

We were given South Korea after WW2 and NK decided to invade. We’re hardly the aggressor in this situation. They’ve shot down our planes, have hundreds of thousands in concentration camps, kidnapped people from Japan.

We have no idea how they’ll act once they’re fully operational. And also there were some very close calls during the Cold War. I think we should take them out while we have the chance.
Old Today, 09:13 AM   #6930
Define Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambourine Man View Post
As somebody who has been strongly again all of our recent wars, it’s annoyingly to hear people parrot the same lines about how we’re an imperialist country and we should just mind our own business blah blah

We were given South Korea after WW2 and NK decided to invade. We’re hardly the aggressor in this situation. They’ve shot down our planes, have hundreds of thousands in concentration camps, kidnapped people from Japan.

We have no idea how they’ll act once they’re fully operational. And also there were some very close calls during the Cold War. I think we should take them out while we have the chance.
Take them out how exactly? Nuking then? Troops on the ground? Bombing the shit out of them?
Old Today, 09:46 AM   #6931
mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Define Dancing View Post
Take them out how exactly? Nuking then? Troops on the ground? Bombing the shit out of them?
Talking points don't have details. He'll never be able to answer your question.

Old Today, 09:51 AM   #6932
mario

After another sad, embarrassing weekend, I just want to share another reminder that though the dinosaurs have slowed down our progress, they still will never win.

A bunch of old white owners of Nascar teams threatened publicly to fire anyone kneeling during the anthem yesterday.

This morning, Dale Earnhardt, Jr., the face of Nascar for the last decade or so, tweeted this:
All Americans R granted rights 2 peaceful protests
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable-JFK
7:54 AM - Sep 25, 2017

Richard petty and Richard Childress will be dead soon, Earnhardt Jr is their replacement.

Old Today, 10:23 AM   #6933
Tambourine Man
now in Capshaw Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Define Dancing View Post
I would use a nuke called a neutron bomb. It basically just vaporizes people but doesn’t cause an explosion or much fallout. Those should be used tactically along the DMZ to take out their artillery position and prevent Seoul from getting shelled. Then you deal with their missile sites and subs. At that point they’re castrated and we can finish off whatever troops are still fighting.

I don’t have access to intel or know if we have secret weapons that mitigate the threat, but as it stands, we shouldn’t allow North Korea to exist. They say the nukes are just for defense purposes, but yet, there they are helping Iran.
Old Today, 10:54 AM   #6934
Jack
Grand Army of Letters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambourine Man View Post
They’ve shot down our planes, have hundreds of thousands in concentration camps, kidnapped people from Japan.
So, they’re bad because they have shot down some planes, have concentration camps and kidnapped some japaneese citizens? And to counter these acts of evil we should “totally destroy” the country?

Another child that's grown old
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:03 AM   #6935
Tambourine Man
now in Capshaw Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
So, they’re bad because they have shot down some planes, have concentration camps and kidnapped some japaneese citizens? And to counter these acts of evil we should “totally destroy” the country?
We should do whatever it takes to neutralize the threat, including using nukes. Using nukes doesn’t necessarily equate to mass casualties. They would be used on military targets. I don’t think they have the ability to launch a retaliatory nuclear strike right now, but very soon they will be able to. We have a window of opportunity and we should use it.
Old Today, 11:15 AM   #6936
mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
We shot up a Syrian airfield and vaporized sixty square miles in Afghanistan this year alone. So those countries should just drop a nuke on NYC.

Old Today, 11:19 AM   #6937
mario

Hey look, pretty much the only thing Mike Pence has ever accomplished in his political career just got permanently injoined and ruled to violate the Constitution and "directly contravene well-established law."
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - A judge has permanently blocked Indiana from enforcing provisions of a law banning abortions sought due to fetal genetic abnormalities and requiring that aborted fetuses be buried or cremated.

U.S. District Judge Tanya Walton Pratt issued a permanent injunction on Friday sought by Planned Parenthood of Indiana and Kentucky that prevents Indiana from enforcing the restrictions then-Gov. Mike Pence signed into law in March 2016.

Pratt's order makes permanent her June 2016 order that temporarily blocked the state from enforcing the fetal disposal provision, the ban on abortions sought due to genetic abnormalities such as Down syndrome and a requirement that abortion providers tell women Indiana prohibits such abortions.

Pratt's ruling says the three provisions violate women's due process rights under the Constitution and "directly contravene well-established law."

What a bunch of winners.

Old Today, 11:31 AM   #6938
Tambourine Man
now in Capshaw Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario View Post
We shot up a Syrian airfield and vaporized sixty square miles in Afghanistan this year alone. So those countries should just drop a nuke on NYC.
See, this is exactly the rhetoric that is so dangerous. I was against those wars. We shouldn’t be there doing those things because those countries are not a threat to us. I get it, we’ve done a lot of bad in the world, but we have a very dangerous situation at our doorstep. We can self-depricate about how we’re an evil imperialist country, but we’re doing so at the cost hydrogen bombs - thousands of times more powerful than Hiroshima - being used against our country.

There were several very close calls during the Cold War and the Soviets had a much smaller appetite for provocation than NK. For example, NK could easily invade South Korea and get away with it. They know we’re not going to risk our homeland for SK.

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc