These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2012, 12:01 AM   #11821
NiCK (Crush)
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 49,957
I used to be a huge fan, then I was really annoyed with him with his last album, and now I'm really enjoying his new one.

I don't think I've ever said I was a "casual" fan. But I'm certainly not a diehard. I don't post on RKOP.
__________________
NC
NiCK (Crush) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:03 AM   #11822
FiddySpence
TDCya
 
FiddySpence's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 67,585
still, point still stands. you love the dude, you can't post as many updates about his new album and not. just admit it. it's ok, i'll go easier on you if you're just open about it. just look at how little i make fun of sean for it. it's cause he's a proud fan.
FiddySpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:05 AM   #11823
NiCK (Crush)
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 49,957
I've never denied anything though, so I don't understand what I'd be confessing?
__________________
NC
NiCK (Crush) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:05 AM   #11824
sean52692
You failed this band
 
sean52692's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 17,468
mraz casual fan pride
sean52692 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:06 AM   #11825
brian3641
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 12,037
at the Guess Who
brian3641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:07 AM   #11826
FiddySpence
TDCya
 
FiddySpence's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 67,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Crush View Post
I've never denied anything though, so I don't understand what I'd be confessing?
that you're just a Jason Mraz FANATIC
FiddySpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:08 AM   #11827
FiddySpence
TDCya
 
FiddySpence's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 67,585
i posted that Guess Who video on FB and one of my buds has already shared it on his own page. GOING VIRAL
FiddySpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:09 AM   #11828
NiCK (Crush)
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 49,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddySpence View Post
i posted that Guess Who video on FB and one of my buds has already shared it on his own page. GOING VIRAL
__________________
NC
NiCK (Crush) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:40 AM   #11829
abw123
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,773
What a fucking happy day this will be when these 10 eps drop all at once.

[Only registered users can see links.]

Also:
"Hurwitz added that he wouldn’t mind continuing the show on Netflix"
abw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:48 AM   #11830
gweeps
 
gweeps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Kingston ON, Canada
Posts: 24,383
Just finished Luther, episode 5 of Series 1. Goddamn.
gweeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:39 PM   #11831
mja271
 
mja271's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 8,852
Yea crazy episode
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by celluloid hero View Post
Paul Bearer was Kane's father, but not Undertaker's. Taker killed his parents in a funeral home fire, but Bearer knocked up Undertaker's mom with Kane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by celluloid hero View Post
This is the most absurd post I've ever made on a message board.
mja271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:59 PM   #11832
sean52692
You failed this band
 
sean52692's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 17,468
Tips for annoying roommates?

one of my roommates will walk into the room and either just 1 stand there and awkwardly stare at me or 2 tell me what I'm doing. This used to kinda be an inside joke (pointing out little, random things all the time), but it's long expired and he hasn't got the memo.

For example:
I'm sitting down on my computer.
*Roommate opens the door and walks in
Roommate: "Oh you're sitting down on the computer!"
Me: "Yeah."
Roommate: "Oh the TV's on too! Which is huge news! Oh you're also sitting in a different chair than usual which is interesting."
Me: "Yes."
Roommate stands quietly, kinda waddles in place, and then says "Well, enjoy yourself" and slowly leaves the room.

He is a softy and pretty sensitive. I've been imitating him in front of his face for months now and he thinks it's just part of the joke.

Very odd. People from small towns are just terrible.
sean52692 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:00 PM   #11833
NiCK (Crush)
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 49,957
What the fuck?
__________________
NC
NiCK (Crush) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:03 PM   #11834
sean52692
You failed this band
 
sean52692's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 17,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Crush View Post
What the fuck?
He points out everything.

"Oh! Wearing the Cubs jersey today!"
"Oh got a hat on today which is huge news!
"Wearing jeans today! Interesting."
"Sean only got applesauce for lunch today which is interesting."
"Playin' video games!"
sean52692 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:03 PM   #11835
FiddySpence
TDCya
 
FiddySpence's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 67,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean52692 View Post
Tips for annoying roommates?

one of my roommates will walk into the room and either just 1 stand there and awkwardly stare at me or 2 tell me what I'm doing. This used to kinda be an inside joke (pointing out little, random things all the time), but it's long expired and he hasn't got the memo.

For example:
I'm sitting down on my computer.
*Roommate opens the door and walks in
Roommate: "Oh you're sitting down on the computer!"
Me: "Yeah."
Roommate: "Oh the TV's on too! Which is huge news! Oh you're also sitting in a different chair than usual which is interesting."
Me: "Yes."
Roommate stands quietly, kinda waddles in place, and then says "Well, enjoy yourself" and slowly leaves the room.

He is a softy and pretty sensitive. I've been imitating him in front of his face for months now and he thinks it's just part of the joke.

Very odd. People from small towns are just terrible.
i'm not sure how being from a small town plays into this.

if he's a big pussy there's nothing you can really do.
FiddySpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:05 PM   #11836
NiCK (Crush)
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 49,957
does he really say "...which is huge news!" ?
__________________
NC
NiCK (Crush) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:05 PM   #11837
sean52692
You failed this band
 
sean52692's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 17,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddySpence View Post
i'm not sure how being from a small town plays into this.

if he's a big pussy there's nothing you can really do.
It does. They are isolated, sheltered, and scared of life in general. (Scared of driving, walking places/crossing streets etc).
sean52692 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:06 PM   #11838
sean52692
You failed this band
 
sean52692's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 17,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Crush View Post
does he really say "...which is huge news!" ?
Yep. All the time, everyday.

It used to be a little bit of a catchphrase/inside joke but it's manifested something way too big.

edit: the inside joke was born when I noticed he said stuff like this a lot when I first met him.
sean52692 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:11 PM   #11839
FiddySpence
TDCya
 
FiddySpence's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 67,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean52692 View Post
It does. They are isolated, sheltered, and scared of life in general. (Scared of driving, walking places/crossing streets etc).
eh that's a broad over-generalization
FiddySpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:11 PM   #11840
sean52692
You failed this band
 
sean52692's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 17,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddySpence View Post
eh that's a broad over-generalization
Just been my experience. And we're talking small town with like 3,000 people in the middle of fucking nowhere.
sean52692 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.12293 seconds with 17 queries