These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2014, 05:00 PM   #61
Jack
Grand Army of Letters
 
Jack's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Stage Roi
Posts: 20,853
It shows one seeder, but I've got nothing so far. It's on youtube and the aud is really good, though.
__________________
Aims To Try
jack@thesedayscontinue.org

Another child that's grown old
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:23 PM   #62
mjf
 
mjf's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 3,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
It shows one seeder, but I've got nothing so far. It's on youtube and the aud is really good, though.
It's downloading for me but only at 40 kb. Hopefully once I download enough of it, It'll start seeding for ya. Can't wait to hear this show!
mjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:14 AM   #63
mjf
 
mjf's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 3,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crush87 View Post
This it, Jack?
[Only registered users can see links.]
This tape is freakin incredible, thanks for finding that. I forgot how good this tour was
mjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:16 AM   #64
drummerkrf
 
drummerkrf's Avatar
 
Home Run Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Dallas
Posts: 5,525
I wanted to go to one of the 2-nights in Dallas at the Meyerson (a symphony hall that seats only 3,600).

Tickets were too pricey though. I heard good things. I'll probably be checking out this tape.
drummerkrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:20 AM   #65
Jack
Grand Army of Letters
 
Jack's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Stage Roi
Posts: 20,853
Tickets were high. I paid like $250 I think? Anyway, for the seat I got it was well worth it. This downloaded over night and I'm excited to listen. Also grabbed the Bert Yansch opener. Getting to see two legends in one night was very cool. Especially considering Yansch died not too long after.
__________________
Aims To Try
jack@thesedayscontinue.org

Another child that's grown old
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:49 AM   #66
mjf
 
mjf's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 3,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Tickets were high. I paid like $250 I think? Anyway, for the seat I got it was well worth it. This downloaded over night and I'm excited to listen. Also grabbed the Bert Yansch opener. Getting to see two legends in one night was very cool. Especially considering Yansch died not too long after.
Were your seats good? I can't remember how much I paid in 2010. In 2007, I paid $250 for the first night (close seats) and $75 the second night (back of venue) at the Tower in Upper Darby PA.
mjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 11:08 AM   #67
Mitch
Moderator
 
Mitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Long Island
Posts: 11,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjf View Post
Were your seats good?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Excited to listen to this again. I was fron row dead center at this show. Like 5 feet from Neil. It was like he was playing personally for me.
He said this about it 2 days ago. Sounds like a good seat to me!
Mitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 01:03 PM   #68
mjf
 
mjf's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 3,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
He said this about it 2 days ago. Sounds like a good seat to me!
Oops yeah that's for sure

I'm just glad Neil hasn't become like a lot of his peers, where there just isn't a single cheap seat in the house.

Grabbing this 2010 show has me on a downloading spree of NY stuff. Here's a really good solo 1970 show that is a must have, top 10 NY boot of all time-

[Only registered users can see links.]

Not sure if I agree with the lineage, but it really is a fantastic recording
mjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 09:36 AM   #69
Mitch
Moderator
 
Mitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Long Island
Posts: 11,982
I hope the next archival live release is from a mid-70's tour. Even though they've been releasing them in a different order, they are still labeled as volumes by date, and there's a nice big gap between Massey Hall 1971 (Vol. 3) and A Treasure '84-85 (Vol. 9). Hopefully the next one plugs into the middle of that gap.

And, really excited for the CSNY 1974 box in a few weeks!
Mitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 12:19 AM   #70
mjf
 
mjf's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 3,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
I hope the next archival live release is from a mid-70's tour. Even though they've been releasing them in a different order, they are still labeled as volumes by date, and there's a nice big gap between Massey Hall 1971 (Vol. 3) and A Treasure '84-85 (Vol. 9). Hopefully the next one plugs into the middle of that gap.

And, really excited for the CSNY 1974 box in a few weeks!
Bring on anything from Tonight's The Night era and I'll be fuckin estatic

I honestly had no idea about the CSNY box, sick man!
mjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 02:04 PM   #71
drummerkrf
 
drummerkrf's Avatar
 
Home Run Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Dallas
Posts: 5,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by drummerkrf View Post


Details:

Track listing:
Spoiler:

Disc: 1

1. Love The One You're With
2. Wooden Ships
3. Immigration Man
4. Helpless
5. Carry Me
6. Johnny's Garden
7. Traces
8. Grave Concern
9. On The Beach
10. Black Queen
11. Almost Cut My Hair


Disc: 2

1. Change Partners
2. The Lee Shore
3. Only Love Can Break Your Heart
4. Our House
5. Fieldworker
6. Guinevere
7. Time After Time
8. Prison Song
9. Long May You Run
10. Goodbye Dick
11. Mellow My Mind
12. Old Man
13. Word Game
14. Myth Of Sisyphus
15. Blackbird
16. Love Art Blues
17. Hawaiian Sunrise
18. Teach Your Children
19. Suite: Judy Blue Eyes


Disc: 3

1. Déjà Vu
2. My Angel
3. Pre - Road Downs
4. Don't Be Denied
5. Revolution Blues
6. Military Madness
7. Long Time Gone
8. Pushed It Over The End
9. Chicago
10. Ohio


Disc: 4

1. DVD: Only Love Can Break Your Heart
2. DVD: Almost Cut My HaiR
3. DVD: Grave Concern
4. DVD: Old Man
5. DVD: Johnny's Garden
6. DVD: Our House
7. DVD: Déjà Vu
8. DVD: Pushed It Over The End




Amazon link:
[Only registered users can see links.]

Bump.

This drops tomorrow.
drummerkrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 02:21 PM   #72
Mitch
Moderator
 
Mitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Long Island
Posts: 11,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by drummerkrf View Post
Bump.

This drops tomorrow.
Listening right now, actually

So far so good... Stills' singing is a little rough in parts (like the Love the One You're With opener, which otherwise cooks), everything else sounds real good, and not surprisingly, the Neil stuff is the best .... "On the Beach" is playing right now, such a great tune
Mitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 02:24 PM   #73
drummerkrf
 
drummerkrf's Avatar
 
Home Run Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Dallas
Posts: 5,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Listening right now, actually

So far so good... Stills' singing is a little rough in parts (like the Love the One You're With opener, which otherwise cooks), everything else sounds real good, and not surprisingly, the Neil stuff is the best .... "On the Beach" is playing right now, such a great tune
Nice!

Pre-order come early?
drummerkrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 02:56 PM   #74
Mitch
Moderator
 
Mitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Long Island
Posts: 11,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by drummerkrf View Post
Nice!

Pre-order come early?
Well, someone's apparently did
Mitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 07:37 AM   #75
mjf
 
mjf's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 3,940
How is it Mitch? I still haven't got to them yet
mjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:58 AM   #76
Mitch
Moderator
 
Mitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Long Island
Posts: 11,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjf View Post
How is it Mitch? I still haven't got to them yet
It's very good overall. Kind of a mixed bag, some of the tunes I can do without, and like I said above the Neil stuff is the best.
Mitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:22 PM   #77
drummerkrf
 
drummerkrf's Avatar
 
Home Run Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Dallas
Posts: 5,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
It's very good overall. Kind of a mixed bag, some of the tunes I can do without, and like I said above the Neil stuff is the best.


Pretty much exactly where I'm at.
drummerkrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 02:05 PM   #78
mjf
 
mjf's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 3,940
Holy shit, I just found out Neil Young is doing two acoustic shows in this tiny little theater that is within walking distance of my apartment

I can't even verablize how excited I am! I haven't been this excited for a show since the Rolling Stones last year.

Hmm, should I get great tickets to one of the shows, or cheap seats and get to go to both shows? I know what Neil looks like, I think I rather see both shows
mjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 02:17 PM   #79
Mitch
Moderator
 
Mitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Long Island
Posts: 11,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjf View Post
Hmm, should I get great tickets to one of the shows, or cheap seats and get to go to both shows? I know what Neil looks like, I think I rather see both shows
since it's in a small theater, get seats for both
Mitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 05:13 PM   #80
mjf
 
mjf's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 3,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
since it's in a small theater, get seats for both
Yeah that's definitely gonna be the gameplan. He's randomly playing 2 shows in Philly and two in Boston.... Haven't figured out why but I couldnt care less. His new solo album is weird but I still really enjoyed it

Get your ass down here man!
mjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:01 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.08747 seconds with 16 queries