These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2019, 07:53 AM   #22261
ThememanXX
The Real Marlins Man

Banker Brokers Champion! Suduko Champion!
Tournaments Won: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gweeps View Post
I was diagnosed with glaucoma a couple days ago. Thankfully thereís been no optic nerve damage yet. Iím on several rounds of eye drops and some pills. Iíve had several laser treatments already to try to alleviate the higher pressure in my remaining eye. I have so little sight to begin with that this could be a real problem if untreated. I had been having headaches occasionally =over the past few months, ones I figured were the usual migraine/tension Iíve had before. Light sensitivity would affect me greatly for a couple of hours and then everything would return to normal. That did not happen a couple days ago, so I was taken to the hospital and later diagnosed with glaucoma. Hopefully something can be done about this. Iím still having pressure issues in my good eye. I am so light sensitivity that itís very hard to read/write normally, not to mention walking around. But thankfully nothing has progressed as to be unfixable yet.

Just thought you folks would like to know the reason for me not being around here much for a while. Take care.
Jeez, man, that's a rough one. Believe me I can relate with the eye issues. Laser treatments and injections every month or so, what a great time. Keep on keepin' on though, and do what the doctors/nurses say and suggest....they know what they're doing and it sounds like you're headed in the right direction now that you have a diagnosis and treatment plan.
handjob on the lawn during the encore saved it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Who'd you jerk off?
ThememanXX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 09:13 PM   #22262
Josh.0

Fuck, marry, kill: donuts, pancakes, pizza.

Show your math.

GO.
Just so you know, B.B.C. stands for Bitch Be Cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
You know what else it stands for though, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBeam41 View Post
I cant wait for him to google that
30 minutes later

Quote:
Originally Posted by K270 View Post
You guys are sick.
Josh.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 10:10 PM   #22263
mja271

Fuck donuts, marry pizza, kill pancakes. Donuts have the versatility of being a morning food or a late night sweet. Pizza is pizza, I’ll never get tired of it. I like pancakes but don’t eat them all that often so out of the options I could live without them
Quote:
Originally Posted by celluloid hero View Post
This is the most absurd post I've ever made on a message board.
mja271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 10:36 PM   #22264
Wildcats82
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

donuts have a hole. So by default that is what I'll fuck
Old 06-12-2019, 10:58 PM   #22265
MaLaKaS
Moore Soul

Quote:
I was diagnosed with glaucoma a couple days ago. Thankfully there’s been no optic nerve damage yet. I’m on several rounds of eye drops and some pills. I’ve had several laser treatments already to try to alleviate the higher pressure in my remaining eye. I have so little sight to begin with that this could be a real problem if untreated. I had been having headaches occasionally =over the past few months, ones I figured were the usual migraine/tension I’ve had before. Light sensitivity would affect me greatly for a couple of hours and then everything would return to normal. That did not happen a couple days ago, so I was taken to the hospital and later diagnosed with glaucoma. Hopefully something can be done about this. I’m still having pressure issues in my good eye. I am so light sensitivity that it’s very hard to read/write normally, not to mention walking around. But thankfully nothing has progressed as to be unfixable yet.

Just thought you folks would like to know the reason for me not being around here much for a while. Take care.

I’m very sorry to hear this my friend. I hope that treatment will help you. I’ll make a prayer for you. Stay strong.
MaLaKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 07:20 AM   #22266
dmb448

Quote:
I was diagnosed with glaucoma a couple days ago. Thankfully thereís been no optic nerve damage yet. Iím on several rounds of eye drops and some pills. Iíve had several laser treatments already to try to alleviate the higher pressure in my remaining eye. I have so little sight to begin with that this could be a real problem if untreated. I had been having headaches occasionally =over the past few months, ones I figured were the usual migraine/tension Iíve had before. Light sensitivity would affect me greatly for a couple of hours and then everything would return to normal. That did not happen a couple days ago, so I was taken to the hospital and later diagnosed with glaucoma. Hopefully something can be done about this. Iím still having pressure issues in my good eye. I am so light sensitivity that itís very hard to read/write normally, not to mention walking around. But thankfully nothing has progressed as to be unfixable yet.

Sorry to hear about that. It's not easy to live with having glaucoma. I hope things improve for you!
dmb448 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 05:47 PM   #22267
gweeps

Thanks, folks. The pressure in my good eye is way down, so I'm in no danger for now. Have another appointment in a week. Just trying to get used to the side effects of these drops. It's great to be able to see again.
gweeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 08:14 AM   #22268
blumathu

Glad you're doing better man.
blumathu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 09:09 AM   #22269
Jayes
ISO Hello Again&Broken Things

Yeah me too! How’s everything shaking out with your new apartment?
Jayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 04:01 PM   #22270
gweeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayes View Post
Yeah me too! Howís everything shaking out with your new apartment?
Been a crazy first few months. Fire alarms pulled/set off at night, window vandalism, screaming neighbours, someone died in a stairwell, police/fire showing up, etc.. Thankfully things have calmed down for now.

But as to my apartment, I'm used to it, mostly. It doesn't feel as cozy as the old place. Bachelor vs. one bedroom. But it's affordable and I can get to most of the places I usually like to get to. Some of the neighbours are annoying, but when aren't neighbours annoying? Laundry in the building is a real plus, too.
Old 06-14-2019, 09:40 PM   #22271
dmb2much40

Feel for you gweeps and wish you the best. I am at risk for glaucoma so quite frankly your posts freak me out.
Old 06-14-2019, 09:59 PM   #22272
gweeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb2much40 View Post
Feel for you gweeps and wish you the best. I am at risk for glaucoma so quite frankly your posts freak me out.
Hope you don't get it.

My sight is only in one eye with 5% so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised this showed up.
Old Yesterday, 06:32 PM   #22273
Wildcats82
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

So "Hamilton" was quite amazing. And after the show my friends and I went out to dinner and I had some delicious crab cakes. Thought you all would like to know

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc