These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2017, 01:36 PM   #21341
Jack
Grand Army of Letters

I need to get a picture of this, but 100% serious, you know how at the checkouts at the supermarket or target they have small coolers with soda/water/energy/coffee drinks, the walmart by me has, by the self checkout no less, a refrigerator filled with 24oz Milwaukee's Best & Beast lite canz. It's the trashiest thing ever. "Hey, we know you're about to get in your car, but maybe, just maybe we could interest you in an ice cold, dirt cheap, giant fucking beer? Whaddaya say? You know you want one. Your kids have been fucking assholes all day. And that whore wife of yours? Total bitch. Lets take a 24oz vacation."

Another child that's grown old
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 02:14 PM   #21342
NiCK Crush

Old 06-15-2017, 02:27 PM   #21343
RageATL
The Dude abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
I need to get a picture of this, but 100% serious, you know how at the checkouts at the supermarket or target they have small coolers with soda/water/energy/coffee drinks, the walmart by me has, by the self checkout no less, a refrigerator filled with 24oz Milwaukee's Best & Beast lite canz. It's the trashiest thing ever. "Hey, we know you're about to get in your car, but maybe, just maybe we could interest you in an ice cold, dirt cheap, giant fucking beer? Whaddaya say? You know you want one. Your kids have been fucking assholes all day. And that whore wife of yours? Total bitch. Lets take a 24oz vacation."
BAAAAAA

My DMB Almanac: http://dmbalmanac.com/Member.aspx?number=576
RageATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 02:34 PM   #21344
Mitch

Mitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 03:46 PM   #21345
Bluewater34
Is Old

That seems exactly like Walmart.
Old 06-17-2017, 02:28 AM   #21346
K270
Kan Pai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
We have two of these type refrigerators not being used at my store right now. I should test my managers sense of humor and suggest putting both of these fridges up front. One filled with 24oz cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon and 24oz Coors, the other filled with 24oz cans of Bud & Bud Light. While I'm at it, I should also suggest moving the 12 pack Bud, Bud Light, Coors and Coors light with the water.
Old 06-17-2017, 03:38 PM   #21347
TDunk

I go to wm a few times per year, main reason not more is it's not close
TDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 05:39 PM   #21348
sean52692
Ten steps ahead of you

It ain't the trashiest thing ever if you can't buy the entire fridge with the beer.
sean52692 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 09:44 PM   #21349
Wildcats82
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

Welp the end of my journey to see U2 last night ended with me taking a Greyhound from Louisville back home to Lexington. We stopped in Frankfort for a bathroom break at the Wal Mart there. When I went in I bought a drink and a family walked by. A little girl went "Mama can I get a snack?" and the woman just went "the only thing you're getting is a butt whoopin!"

Kentucky.
Old 06-22-2017, 06:35 PM   #21350
Wildcats82

I was approved for a car loan. But the credit union will only finance 90% of the NADA retail cost of the car. I don't know how to figure out what the retail cost

I'm new at this. Last time I bought a car I had to get it from one of those no credit lots.
Old 06-22-2017, 07:28 PM   #21351
Jack
Grand Army of Letters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats82 View Post
I was approved for a car loan. But the credit union will only finance 90% of the NADA retail cost of the car. I don't know how to figure out what the retail cost

I'm new at this. Last time I bought a car I had to get it from one of those no credit lots.
Are you buying new this time? Or still going used? Be real careful with those small lots. Especially if it seems like a really good deal on a luxury car or something. A lot of times they are buying cars at auctions that have been dumped by larger dealers after problems have been discovered after trade in. Or people just dump them on trade when they know they have major issues pending. Sometimes, something like a toyota lease can end up being a better option then buying used. Especially if the car you sre buying is going to have negligably value after three years anyway. Getting the security of no service payments for 3 years can be a huge win.

Old 06-22-2017, 07:49 PM   #21352
Tambourine Man
now in Capshaw Blue

Nevermind
Tambourine Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 05:51 PM   #21353
Wildcats82

Well believe it or not, the dealer actually helped me out today. The credit union I went to (my friend works there) offered me a loan at 8.5%.

The dealer found a lender that would give me 4.5%.

So yay me.
Old 06-23-2017, 07:30 PM   #21354
Wildcats82

I'm actually really proud of myself. Not because I got a great car or a good deal or anything.

When I bought my last car in 2011 I had to go to one of those "bad credit no credit" lots to buy a car. It was a reputable one (biggest dealer in Louisville) and they reported every payment to the credit bureaus like they said they would.

I had to pay 18% interest on that piece of shit car to get it. After that I decided I needed to work really, really hard to improve my credit.

So in 2017 I got 4.5% interest. When I told the salesman he was like "holy shit, you really did work hard to get this"

so again, yay me!
Old 06-23-2017, 08:54 PM   #21355
gweeps

Quote:
I'm actually really proud of myself. Not because I got a great car or a good deal or anything.

When I bought my last car in 2011 I had to go to one of those "bad credit no credit" lots to buy a car. It was a reputable one (biggest dealer in Louisville) and they reported every payment to the credit bureaus like they said they would.

I had to pay 18% interest on that piece of shit car to get it. After that I decided I needed to work really, really hard to improve my credit.

So in 2017 I got 4.5% interest. When I told the salesman he was like "holy shit, you really did work hard to get this"

so again, yay me!
Yay for you!

I hope you told him that story after you made the purchase.
gweeps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 08:16 AM   #21356
Wildcats82

Lol yes after. At that point we were just waiting for them to gas the car up and bring it around
Old 06-24-2017, 07:46 PM   #21357
Jack
Grand Army of Letters

Awesome. Congrats man! Well done.

Old 06-25-2017, 02:23 AM   #21358
K270
Kan Pai

Quote:

so again, yay me!

Congrats!!!! SO what kind of vehicle did you purchase?
Old 06-25-2017, 07:18 AM   #21359
Wildcats82

2013 Ford Focus.
Old 06-29-2017, 05:53 PM   #21360
gweeps

This is retarded. [Only registered users can see links.]

Quote:
Monalisa Perez, 19, was booked into county jail after shooting at Pedro Ruiz as he held a book to his chest, believing it would stop the bullet.

The couple's three-year-old child and nearly 30 onlookers watched as she fired the fatal bullet into his chest.

Ruiz's aunt said they did it to increase their social media following.
gweeps is online now   Reply With Quote

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc