These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2017, 04:44 PM   #11
gweeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluewater34 View Post
So I woke up this morning to find that I had a message on Facebook from a guy in India, wanting to verify the letter that he got from my brewery offering him a job. He sent me pictures of the letter, which includes our letterhead and font, but with a different name. The bottom of the letter has a UK address and phone number. Worse, he sent me another picture of a contact sheet, obviously just copied from the contact page of our website, that includes my name. I googled the fake brewery name and found a clone of our website, where every reference to our name had been replaced by the fake one. Even pictures of awards that we had won had been altered. So, I'm now somehow a part of some sort of employment scam that seems to be preying on people in India. Fucking fuck everything.
That's fucked up. How the hell did your brewery get chosen for that kind of thing? The awards?

Hope this nonsense can be sorted out with minimal damage to your company or you. Even though it doesn't sound like anyone on your end is responsible, you never know how people involved will react.
gweeps is online now   Reply With Quote

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc