These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2012, 02:35 PM   #101
jmur
i dig crazy chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by celluloid hero View Post
The key is that for the old matches, they still use the original audio, so they sync the video up. Highlight of the game for me was the RAW MSG 1997 match that was supposed to be Dude Love vs. HHH and it leads to the debut of Cactus Jack in a Falls Count Anywhere match. They have the whole Titantron thing with Dude, Mankind and Cactus in video game form with the original audio. Complete with HHH's great reactions.

There's a #1 contender's match from RAW in June 1998 between Taker and Kane for the title shot at King of the Ring that had Austin and McMahon both on commentary sniping at each other the whole match, it's in the game's commentary and they are both at ringside with JR and King.

Mike Tyson prowls outside the ring at Mania XIV.

Every graphic, belt, arena is true to the era. When they change the "WWE Championship Match" logo for real, is where it's changed in the game.

Honestly, if you were a fan in the Attitude Era, I can't recommend it more.
im pretty sure you just sold me the game.
I'd assume Lawlor would bang the shit out of her, play a little air guitar as he finishes, eat the last of her sour cream and onion chips, piss in her hamper, then bounce. But that's not necessarily what you should do.
jmur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:29 PM   #102
celluloid hero

I'm on Chapter 3 - Brothers of Destruction. Looks to cover June 1, 1998 probably up to when the title gets vacated for the Survivor Series tournament.
celluloid hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:11 PM   #103
JustinC

just did the superbowl half time empty arena match.
JustinC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:36 AM   #104
MaLaKaS
Moore Soul

Quote:
The key is that for the old matches, they still use the original audio, so they sync the video up. Highlight of the game for me was the RAW MSG 1997 match that was supposed to be Dude Love vs. HHH and it leads to the debut of Cactus Jack in a Falls Count Anywhere match. They have the whole Titantron thing with Dude, Mankind and Cactus in video game form with the original audio. Complete with HHH's great reactions.

There's a #1 contender's match from RAW in June 1998 between Taker and Kane for the title shot at King of the Ring that had Austin and McMahon both on commentary sniping at each other the whole match, it's in the game's commentary and they are both at ringside with JR and King.

Mike Tyson prowls outside the ring at Mania XIV.

Every graphic, belt, arena is true to the era. When they change the "WWE Championship Match" logo for real, is where it's changed in the game.

Honestly, if you were a fan in the Attitude Era, I can't recommend it more.
Yup, the Cactus Jack vs. Hunter - Falls Count Anywhere match I currently my favorite match in story mode so far, followed by the Taker vs. Mankind KOTR Hell in a Cell match.

WWE13 is absolutely amazing and the best wrestling fame in the past decade. So much attention and detail was pit intoning the product very authentic. It's the little details that make this product a must-have.
MaLaKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:32 AM   #105
ThememanXX
Ichiro is the New Giancarlo

Banker Brokers Champion! Suduko Champion!
Tournaments Won: 2

It's WAY better than last years. I got bored with last years game after about a day, this one, especially with the 'epic match' option when playing with another person, is fantastic.
handjob on the lawn during the encore saved it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Who'd you jerk off?
ThememanXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:25 PM   #106
celluloid hero

Finished the Brothers of Destruction chapter. Had trouble with the Austin - Kane rematch on Raw. It's tough to hit a finisher and pin within 10 seconds when the opponent has a manager. Took me like 5 tries, finally hit it with the Undertaker at ringside to pull down Paul Bearer. Plus the standard Stunner adds three or four seconds of trash talk in the animation. You have to use the alternate Stunner.

On to The Great One.

This type of mode has to be in future versions, but I don't know what you can do that would be so effective. Maybe a collection of random big angles like Hogan - Andre...
Old 11-07-2012, 01:28 PM   #107
ThememanXX

Quote:
Finished the Brothers of Destruction chapter. Had trouble with the Austin - Kane rematch on Raw. It's tough to hit a finisher and pin within 10 seconds when the opponent has a manager. Took me like 5 tries, finally hit it with the Undertaker at ringside to pull down Paul Bearer. Plus the standard Stunner adds three or four seconds of trash talk in the animation. You have to use the alternate Stunner.

On to The Great One.

This type of mode has to be in future versions, but I don't know what you can do that would be so effective. Maybe a collection of random big angles like Hogan - Andre...
Nice tip.

And, it can be done, like WWE Championship Classics, WWE Intercontinental Classics, Tag Team, Wrestlemania, Rumble, Classic RAW moments, Superstars, OMG Moments, etc, etc....
Quote:
Who'd you jerk off?
Old 11-07-2012, 02:07 PM   #108
celluloid hero

Things that are great are the memorable matches that aren't really major enough to ever get brought up, but once you see you have to play it, it's like "hell yes." Most recently for me Shamrock vs. Rock vs. Mankind #1 contenders triple threat cage match from In Your House: Breakdown.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:47 PM   #109
MaLaKaS
Moore Soul

Just finished the WM XV match between Austin vs . Rock. Now I am I'll to the final match...Hart vs. Undertaker at Summer Slam 1997. I am in love with this game and it's bringing back so many teenage memories when I was watching these matches live.

And to the question of what the next gsme's era could be...I say late 80s Golden Era.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:07 PM   #110
celluloid hero

November 20th. Documentary and matchlisting should be available tomorrow or Monday. DVD and Blu Ray. No blurring or WW_ muting.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:18 PM   #111
MaLaKaS
Moore Soul

Quote:

November 20th. Documentary and matchlisting should be available tomorrow or Monday. DVD and Blu Ray. No blurring or WW_ muting.
yup, I heard that they payed off the World Wildlife Fund for this one.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:19 PM   #112
celluloid hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLaKaS View Post
yup, I heard that they payed off the World Wildlife Fund for this one.
They paid them off for good.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:21 PM   #113
MaLaKaS
Moore Soul

Quote:
They paid them off for good.
So any future DVDs and programming will have the F back? I wish the name would go back to normal too. I associate the change from F to E as the decline of pro wrestling as well.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:30 PM   #114
celluloid hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLaKaS View Post
So any future DVDs and programming will have the F back? I wish the name would go back to normal too. I associate the change from F to E as the decline of pro wrestling as well.
Yeah the first couple are already out. Lesnar & nWo releases are both unedited. I have a bit of OCD and love wrestling on blu ray. It's almost jarring to hear the "F." The first promo nWo cut at No Way Out when they came back, they said WWF about 15 times. It was weird. Also all old matches going up on the site for the first time are unedited. It's a move for their network as well. Puts their best footage back in play without ma hours to edit it. I just wish some of the great releases they won't release again were unblurred.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:11 PM   #115
MaLaKaS
Moore Soul

Quote:
Yeah the first couple are already out. Lesnar & nWo releases are both unedited. I have a bit of OCD and love wrestling on blu ray. It's almost jarring to hear the "F." The first promo nWo cut at No Way Out when they came back, they said WWF about 15 times. It was weird. Also all old matches going up on the site for the first time are unedited. It's a move for their network as well. Puts their best footage back in play without ma hours to edit it. I just wish some of the great releases they won't release again were unblurred.
this is great news and I wish this occurred earlier. Maybe they can release their big 5 PPV box sets on blu-ray now lol
Old 11-12-2012, 01:31 PM   #116
ThememanXX

anyone here get 'Rasslemania tickets?
Quote:
Who'd you jerk off?
Old 11-15-2012, 09:55 PM   #117
MaLaKaS
Moore Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThememanXX View Post
anyone here get 'Rasslemania tickets?
I want to get tickets. I couldn't log on when they went on sale, but I am hoping that I can find a decent set still.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:58 AM   #118
ThememanXX

I've got a pair in 308 on eBay ending tonight, hah. Two bidders already backed out.....my luck.
Quote:
Who'd you jerk off?
Old 11-20-2012, 04:03 AM   #119
gweeps

Beyond the Mat is fucked up shit.
gweeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:29 AM   #120
.Gary.

Anyone else watching the self-destruction of Jake the Snake at DDP's house on Youtube?
.Gary. is offline   Reply With Quote

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc