These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM   #2641
Waka Jawaka
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
They would, and should never do this. Even if we are very sure these are true, he still may be found innocent of these charges. Plus, this isnít a criminal complaint. You canít go slandering a long time friend and co-owner of your business infront of 20,000 people.
I was just being a silly goose.
Waka Jawaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM   #2642
3beamsoflight6
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 2,960
Innocent? Tamby, youíre a sick fuck.
3beamsoflight6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM   #2643
mario
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 15,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3beamsoflight6 View Post
No promotion? Iíve heard their single in the radio a dozen+ times. There are multiple interviews already out. Obviously the next month will curb whatever additional promotion they were planning but that wonít stop you from seemingly gloating?

You said there should be nothing more than a few email blasts to their current subscriber base. And you said that long before this shit with Boyd blew up. Thatís almost as stupid and asenine as your case closed rhetoric.
These are alternative facts.



There was one interview and they didn't even talk about the album, but did mention how much Dave hates his fans. Promotion!



Releasing a single is not "promotion". Promoting is an action word, releasing a song and hoping other people play it is not an action.



There's no adversiting, no appearances, no fucking announcement since they revealed the tracklist.



They did release a promotional video this week. Which promoted an elephant sanctuary in Africa and made no mention of the album.


They literally couldn't do less to promote this thing.
__________________

mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM   #2644
Thrawn
You can't take the sky from me
 
Thrawn's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: DC
Posts: 3,537
Hey mario, can you do me a favor and stop putting like 4 unnecessary carriage returns between every fucking sentence?

This is enough.



This is too much.
__________________
Being a Dave Matthews fan in 2018:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sci22 View Post
It's quite possible that if I catch you on a day you take a ghost shit where there's nothing to be wiped, the other 2 piles will smell much worse imo
Thrawn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:45 PM   #2645
NiCK (Crush)
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 48,598
__________________
NC
NiCK (Crush) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM   #2646
greppson
Hmm...
 
greppson's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Indiana
Posts: 7,233
I have to agree with the screenshot above: I saw Crystal Garden when the trumpet player was still with them and he sucked. No variation in his playing style and pretty much every solo sounded the same.
__________________
Jason
greppson.net

greppson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM   #2647
mario
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 15,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrawn View Post
Hey mario, can you do me a favor and stop putting like 4 unnecessary carriage returns between every fucking sentence?

This is enough.



This is too much.
I'm not doing it. It's some weird compatibility thing or something with my tablet. . I've actually been posting, then going back and editing to remove them.
__________________

mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM   #2648
NiCK (Crush)
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 48,598
__________________
NC
NiCK (Crush) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM   #2649
3beamsoflight6
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 2,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario View Post
These are alternative facts.



There was one interview and they didn't even talk about the album, but did mention how much Dave hates his fans. Promotion!



Releasing a single is not "promotion". Promoting is an action word, releasing a song and hoping other people play it is not an action.



There's no adversiting, no appearances, no fucking announcement since they revealed the tracklist.



They did release a promotional video this week. Which promoted an elephant sanctuary in Africa and made no mention of the album.


They literally couldn't do less to promote this thing.
Reasoning with my 2 year old is easier than beating any sort of logic into your head.

Itís all hypothetical because we will never know but if you donít think a band from a major record label going for their 6th straight #1 debut wouldnít have had the same traditional promotion as they always have - interviews, appearances, etc, youíre a fucking idiot. Err, a bigger fucking idiot.
3beamsoflight6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:59 PM   #2650
sean52692
You failed this band
 
sean52692's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 16,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK (Crush) View Post

Best gif.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by That's it, Sir. View Post
This is going to be anti-BTCS like a MS paint version of Starry Night.
sean52692 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:17 PM   #2651
mario
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 15,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3beamsoflight6 View Post
Reasoning with my 2 year old is easier than beating any sort of logic into your head.

Itís all hypothetical because we will never know but if you donít think a band from a major record label going for their 6th straight #1 debut wouldnít have had the same traditional promotion as they always have - interviews, appearances, etc, youíre a fucking idiot. Err, a bigger fucking idiot.
We do know. They didn't. They're on tour now. They aren't booked on any TV shows. They didn't do any promotional appearances. It's less than three weeks to the album release and they haven't done jack shit to promote it to anyone not on their mailing list.
__________________

mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:25 AM   #2652
Tambourine Man
now in Capshaw Blue
 
Tambourine Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: behind the miller's shed
Posts: 13,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mersh View Post
Someone from the Boyd camp calling out the guy for sucking on his instrument is like rain on your wedding day.
Tambourine Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:49 AM   #2653
greppson
Hmm...
 
greppson's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Indiana
Posts: 7,233
Wonder if they decided to just do as minimal as possible with the stuff they knew would be coming out about Boyd.

edit: oh wait, they didn't know anything about Boyd. right. riiiiiight.
__________________
Jason
greppson.net

greppson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:59 AM   #2654
ThememanXX
The Real Marlins Man
 
ThememanXX's Avatar
 
Banker Brokers Champion! Suduko Champion!
Tournaments Won: 2

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mountain Top, PA
Posts: 27,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by greppson View Post
Wonder if they decided to just do as minimal as possible with the stuff they knew would be coming out about Boyd.

edit: oh wait, they didn't know anything about Boyd. right. riiiiiight.


This.
__________________
-Jason
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddySpence View Post
handjob on the lawn during the encore saved it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Who'd you jerk off?
ThememanXX is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.07810 seconds with 17 queries