These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2020, 10:55 AM   #3281
DMBCLSTJ

I think there was mention of 1 person from that Ozark lake party that contracted Covid but i'm not sure they know where that person contracted it, i.e. it may not have been the party itself.
Old 06-04-2020, 10:13 AM   #3282
Mersh

[Only registered users can see links.]
Mersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:03 AM   #3283
Tambourine Man
now in Capshaw Blue

It’s ridiculous how that stupid drug has become politicized. If it does work, whatever. I’m not a fan of drugs in the first place.
Tambourine Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:40 AM   #3284
zaphod!

if you would like to inform yourself on the latest hydroxychrloquine data from someone who isn't trump or a screeching political hack:

zaphod! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:18 AM   #3285
Josh.0

Yeah I’ll let the hydroxychrloquine go. At the time, when we were desperate for treatments, there was some evidence it may work and Trump jumped the gun (like he does with a lot of things). There was strong evidence it may work with z-packs, which may still be true, I have no idea and honestly don’t care at this point.

If there’s one thing we all learned from COVID is none of us knew what we were talking about the first 1-2 months and we were all right about some things, wrong about other things. At the end of the day I’m just happy there’s seasonality to it and it appears we don’t have to lockdown as long as we social distance as best we can. That’s all I really care about and I’m happy we’re there.

Vol. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario View Post
Looking forward to two days from now when Josh and greykitkat argue that all we have to do is go outside at high noon, drop our pants, bend over, and spread our ass cheeks to be cured of Corona virus and that our refusal to agree is just identity politics sjw ignorance.
Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario View Post
Donald Trump eats his own boogers.
Josh.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:10 AM   #3286
Mersh

I will say I don't think for a minute that Trump actually took hydroxychloroquine and it was such a weird lie, but whatever.

I was reading an interesting article today (it requires much more study) that blood type may play a role in how COVID may effect you. I'll see if I can find it again.

I just hope I can get back to school next year and not have interruptions. This is not a way to educate high school students.
Old Yesterday, 12:36 PM   #3287
jeff1818

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mersh View Post
I will say I don't think for a minute that Trump actually took hydroxychloroquine and it was such a weird lie, but whatever.

I was reading an interesting article today (it requires much more study) that blood type may play a role in how COVID may effect you. I'll see if I can find it again.

I just hope I can get back to school next year and not have interruptions. This is not a way to educate high school students.
Trump is an egomaniac and will saying anything.

I truly hope schools open as well. It's incredibly hard on teaching staff + it's not fair to the students. That's no way to live. They need socializing (as we all do, really)
jeff1818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:01 PM   #3288
Mersh

California will allow schools, day camps, bars, gyms and professional sports with modifications to begin reopening starting next Friday.
Old Today, 10:50 AM   #3289
DMBCLSTJ

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh.0 View Post
So...Trump never said George Floyd would be happy with job numbers, apparently, as reported by many left-leaning news outlets as well as a few here.

Prominent Reporters Falsely Accuse Trump of Suggesting George Floyd Would Be Happy about Jobs Numbers

[Only registered users can see links.]

When you read the comments you can see they were taken completely out of context. Amazing.
This is the Covid thread no?

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc