These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2007, 12:10 AM   #61
FishMonkeyMan
 
FishMonkeyMan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Secular Blue States
Posts: 10,967
and now j.j. abrams directing?!?!?
FishMonkeyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 01:49 PM   #62
Tomacco
 
Tomacco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 21,929
Roy went a little too insane in last night's episode... not a bad ep though. Show is getting pretty dramatic.
Tomacco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 01:56 PM   #63
FishMonkeyMan
 
FishMonkeyMan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Secular Blue States
Posts: 10,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomacco View Post
Roy went a little too insane in last night's episode... not a bad ep though. Show is getting pretty dramatic.
yeah but his line of "im going to kill jim halpert" was such a funny way to end the show
FishMonkeyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 03:48 PM   #64
PineappleGrass
Kate
 
PineappleGrass's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Long Island
Posts: 742
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMonkeyMan View Post
and now j.j. abrams directing?!?!?
Is you serious?!? Actually, I wouldn't be surprised. There are a lot of "Lost" references in the show.
PineappleGrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 03:50 PM   #65
FishMonkeyMan
 
FishMonkeyMan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Secular Blue States
Posts: 10,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by PineappleGrass View Post
Is you serious?!? Actually, I wouldn't be surprised. There are a lot of "Lost" references in the show.
no it was, last nights, he was credited. i knew it was coming but i didnt realize it was airing the week after the joss whedon episode. i wonder who is next?

btw, both of these episodes were light years ahead of the ricky gervais/stephen merchant episode.
FishMonkeyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 04:10 PM   #66
Tomacco
 
Tomacco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 21,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by PajamaPantsSSTMan View Post
no it was, last nights, he was credited. i knew it was coming but i didnt realize it was airing the week after the joss whedon episode. i wonder who is next?

btw, both of these episodes were light years ahead of the ricky gervais/stephen merchant episode.
I forgot all about that episode. There's been a few forgettable ones this season.
Tomacco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 04:13 PM   #67
FishMonkeyMan
 
FishMonkeyMan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Secular Blue States
Posts: 10,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomacco View Post
I forgot all about that episode. There's been a few forgettable ones this season.
there have also been some really good ones.
FishMonkeyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 04:17 PM   #68
Tomacco
 
Tomacco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 21,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by PajamaPantsSSTMan View Post
there have also been some really good ones.
Oh of course. The xmas one was the best of the season so far I think. But other episodes (looking at episode guide) like "The Coup", "Benjamin Franklin", and last week's episode have been kind of forgettable for me.
Tomacco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 04:18 PM   #69
FishMonkeyMan
 
FishMonkeyMan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Secular Blue States
Posts: 10,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomacco View Post
Oh of course. The xmas one was the best of the season so far I think. But other episodes (looking at episode guide) like "The Coup", "Benjamin Franklin", and last week's episode have been kind of forgettable for me.
really i thought ben franklin and last weeks were great? it was the early part of the season i really didnt enjoy. jim in stanford was funny, but made the scranton stuff less funny.
FishMonkeyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 04:24 PM   #70
Tomacco
 
Tomacco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 21,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by PajamaPantsSSTMan View Post
really i thought ben franklin and last weeks were great? it was the early part of the season i really didnt enjoy. jim in stanford was funny, but made the scranton stuff less funny.
True, things were weird when Jim was at Stanford.
Tomacco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 07:49 PM   #71
RB3
 
RB3's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 3,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMonkeyMan View Post
yeah but his line of "im going to kill jim halpert" was such a funny way to end the show
I'm scared for Jim... I heard over at ufck that the show isnt coming back until April 5th... conphirmed?
RB3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 07:57 PM   #72
huffer4
 
huffer4's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB3 View Post
I'm scared for Jim... I heard over at ufck that the show isnt coming back until April 5th... conphirmed?
April 12th I think.
huffer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:01 PM   #73
RB3
 
RB3's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 3,066
Damn
RB3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 08:11 PM   #74
FishMonkeyMan
 
FishMonkeyMan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Secular Blue States
Posts: 10,967
i don't understand why anyone is surprised that a major network sitcom is in repeats for march and early april.. that happens with most shows every single year.
FishMonkeyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:23 AM   #75
julio1867
 
julio1867's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Clear Water
Posts: 3,007
"They are sending me to management training...anger management training"
julio1867 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 10:57 AM   #76
PineappleGrass
Kate
 
PineappleGrass's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Long Island
Posts: 742
Just a heads up: the episode tonight, which is an hour long, is a repeat with some additional new scenes. ("new-peat"). Better than nothing, I guess.
PineappleGrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 12:08 PM   #77
DMBFreakNo41
Stage Left Forever.
 
DMBFreakNo41's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Athens, GA
Posts: 1,734
wow...last nites episode was amazing. i laughed my ass off.
__________________
~bryan
DMBFreakNo41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 01:34 PM   #78
lcause
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: DBQ
Posts: 2,654
Everyone I've talked to said they thought it was one of the weakest episodes yet..

As for me, I couldn't stop laughing.

Shun on
lcause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 01:42 PM   #79
lcause
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: DBQ
Posts: 2,654
One of my favorite parts from last night...

"Find out whose car that is, if it's Stanley's call the offices of James P.L. Beany see if he handles hate crimes"
lcause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 01:47 PM   #80
DMBFreakNo41
Stage Left Forever.
 
DMBFreakNo41's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Athens, GA
Posts: 1,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcause View Post

Shun on



"Dwight says he knows absolutely no facts about bears.."
__________________
~bryan
DMBFreakNo41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.10986 seconds with 24 queries