These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2017, 11:58 AM   #6101
mario

Pence doubles down on his lie:

[Only registered users can see links.]
Vice President Mike Pence is standing by his March claim that he learned about Michael Flynn’s Turkish lobbying work through the media, even as a new report indicates Flynn informed the transition team in January that he was under federal investigation for not properly disclosing the paid work.

Pence, who ran President Donald Trump’s transition operation...

...stands at the center of an uncomfortable contradiction: he either delivered a false statement in March, or was kept in the dark about critical information relating to one of the president’s most senior aides.

Beyond Pence, the episode could spell trouble for White House counsel Don McGahn. The [Only registered users can see links.] that Flynn reported that he was under investigation to McGahn, then the transition lawyer.

So is Pence a liar or a patsy?

Trick question, he's both! Also, remember, the other members of that transition team are Bannon and Trump's sons. Guess who's getting thrown under the bus first out of those four? (Rhymes with "common sense")

mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 12:24 PM   #6102
Matthew Stafford
TDCya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
C'mon Mario. There is NO evidence. Remember when Bill Clinton sat on the tarmac with Loretta Lynch? When Obama walked off Air Force One holding a cup of COFFEE????? We want hardened facts like those.
I get your point, but come on, you can't possibly go after Trump and think nothing happened between Lynch and Clinton. All are guilty.
Matthew Stafford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 01:36 PM   #6103
mario

How's the international diplomacy going?

Uhhhhhhhh
President Donald Trump has canceled a planned visit and speech at the ancient mountain fortress of Masada in Israel after authorities told him that he could not land his helicopter on top of the UNESCO-listed site.

Old 05-18-2017, 02:35 PM   #6104
mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Stafford View Post
I get your point, but come on, you can't possibly go after Trump and think nothing happened between Lynch and Clinton. All are guilty.
What exactly do you think happened??? Clinton had no authority over Loretta Lynch. Do you think he blackmailed her?

Also, she recused herself from the investigation afterwards.

So, what exactly do you think happened?

Old 05-18-2017, 02:44 PM   #6105
mario

Oh my, Rosenstein just finished his senate hearing. The press is reporting the Senators coming out of the session look "stunned"; Republicans look "terrified".

Rubio is on CNN saying, over and over "We are a nation of laws".

There's gotta be someone in the white house starting to draft a resignation letter tonight so they have a head start.

Old 05-18-2017, 02:46 PM   #6106
mario

Oh boy....

So Rosenstein just told senators he knew Comey would be fired before he wrote the memo. WH cover story was a lie from the start.

That's already been confirmed by Sen Claire McCaskill.

Refresher:
remember: Pence and aides first said Trump acted "decisively" because Rosenstein sent over recommendation. "It was all him," Spicer said.

Old 05-18-2017, 02:53 PM   #6107
mario

HOLY SHIT. Trump still thinks he can hire Michael Flynn to the White House!

Old 05-18-2017, 02:55 PM   #6108
mario

Sen Lindsay Graham just went on MSNBC and said his takeaway from Rosenstein's testimony is: "You need to treat this investigation as if it may be a criminal investigation."

Old 05-18-2017, 05:37 PM   #6109
mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mersh View Post
Did they clear up the baby dying in his jail thing?
Oh shit, so, I assumed you and I were discussing the same incident that involved a person dying in a Milwaukee jail. I was sorely mistaken.

• In April 2016, Terrill Thomas, a mentally disabled patient at the Milwaukee County jail, which Clarke oversees, [Only registered users can see links.] Thomas’s death was eventually [Only registered users can see links.]
  • In July 2016, [Only registered users can see links.] after its mother, an inmate with special needs, gave birth inside the jail. Lawyers [Only registered users can see links.] that guards laughed when the mother asked for help.
  • In August 2016, a female inmate was [Only registered users can see links.] in her Milwaukee County jail cell.
  • Two months later, in October 2016, a [Only registered users can see links.] . His death was the fourth in six months at the jail, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported.

Old 05-18-2017, 05:39 PM   #6110
Jack
Grand Army of Letters

Sounds like the dude is just #drainingtheswamp

Another child that's grown old
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 05:40 PM   #6111
mario

House Republicans are concerned the TrumpCare bill they passed is actually null and void.

They haven't even sent it to the Senate yet.

The House, despite passing the repeal bill two weeks ago, is waiting to send the legislation to the Senate until the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office produces its analysis of the bill.

There is at least some possibility that the new CBO score of the revised bill would find that the measure no longer reduces the deficit, meaning that it does not meet Senate rules governing the reconciliation process, which Republicans are using to avoid a Democratic filibuster. The House would then have to change its bill and vote again.

Old 05-18-2017, 05:47 PM   #6112
mario

While Russia dominates all these international affairs issues, don't sleep on Turkey.

Turkey paid Flynn a half a million dollars he illegally never disclosed then acted on their behalf to prevent the US from helping their revolutionary group attack ISIS.

Trump pissed off a lot of allies and Americans when he called to congratulate the Turkish President on what is widely viewed as an invalid election back in March.

Trump had the Turkish President in the White House Tuesday, and while he was there, his bodyguards assaulted a whole bunch of Americans who were across the street protesting him and defying DC Police. The Mayor, PD, McCain, and lots of others have been outraged and McCain wants to eject the Turkish embassy over it.

And now it comes out the President himself was literally there watching his bodyguards assault American citizens.

Here is closeup video of the actual assault and disregard for DC Police.

Old 05-18-2017, 06:20 PM   #6113
Jack
Grand Army of Letters

This is a very good read. Shows the dangers of true 'fake news' and the effect Tambiots can really have.

Old 05-18-2017, 06:23 PM   #6114
mario

Quote:

This is a very good read. Shows the dangers of true 'fake news' and the effect Tambiots can really have.
I just started reading but the irony that the town is "Liberal, Kansas" is the only thing I can pay attention to so far...

Edit: Okay, the felon who had an actual Metric Ton of bullets in his house snapped me out of it... jesus christ.

Old 05-18-2017, 06:30 PM   #6115
mario

Quote:

Oh man, these guys actually do sound just as delusional as Tamby...
During an exchange of text messages to set up the meeting, the undercover agent had asked Stein what weapons the group was hoping to acquire. “High explosives,” Stein replied, “automatic weapons RPG shit brother if I could get a hold of a warthog or Apache helicopter I would be after that too.”

Old 05-18-2017, 06:38 PM   #6116
Jack
Grand Army of Letters

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario View Post
Oh man, these guys actually do sound just as delusional as Tamby...
During an exchange of text messages to set up the meeting, the undercover agent had asked Stein what weapons the group was hoping to acquire. “High explosives,” Stein replied, “automatic weapons RPG shit brother if I could get a hold of a warthog or Apache helicopter I would be after that too.”
Wait til you get to the part about the 'fake new' rapes commited by thw immigrants.

Old 05-18-2017, 06:45 PM   #6117
mario

Quote:

This is from the actual indictment of these folks, not in the article.

As we near four months that Trumpy's Muslim Ban has been blocked, and not a single terrorist incident, let alone attack, Stafford, why don't you explain how immigrants are the threat to our country and not the assholes like these people:

Stein stated, “Make sure if you start using your bow on them cockroaches, make sure you dip them in pig’s blood before you shoot them.”

Curtis Allen stated to Stein, the CHS, and others:
“We need to get some signs made up…hundreds of them, kind of like the redneck deal, ‘here’s your sign’ and just put right there on it: I SUPPORT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, I GO AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION ON A DAILY BASIS, I DO NOT HAVE ANY CARE FOR MY FELLOW CITIZENS IN THE STATE OR IN THE TOWN THAT I REPRESENT…and then for every one of them that we blow the top of their head off we just put that around their neck.”

“The only fucking way this country’s ever going to get turned around is it will be a bloodbath and it will be a nasty, messy motherfucker. Unless a lot more people in this country wake up and smell the fucking coffee and decide they want this country back…we might be too late, if they do wake up…I think we can get it done. But it ain’t going to be nothing nice about it.”

Old 05-18-2017, 06:50 PM   #6118
mario

Quote:
Wait til you get to the part about the 'fake new' rapes commited by thw immigrants.
This is pretty fucking Tambiotic:
He points to the FBI estimate that the bombs would have been large enough to blow up surrounding houses, many occupied by older white residents or white families with small children.

And more incredible delusions:
A subsequent search of Stein’s cell phone revealed plans for “a small man team” to cut power to the jail and overtake the facility.

Definitely the kicker though... just like Alex Jones admitting in court his show is all a fake act:
Ed Robinson, Stein’s attorney, countered with his fake news defense: His client’s fears about Somalis were a byproduct of screeds on Facebook and conspiracy theories not only from right-wing web sites, but from Donald Trump himself.

Old 05-18-2017, 09:01 PM   #6119
Tambourine Man
now in Capshaw Blue

What Comey said under oath:

" it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something like that -- without an appropriate purpose... I'm talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal... It's not happened in my experience."

This is the kind of fact checking that honest news does. Looks like you guys have one more notch to add to your belt of being wrong

Tambourine Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 09:18 PM   #6120
Jack
Grand Army of Letters

He was talking about the DOJ.

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc