These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2017, 06:21 PM   #6081
gweeps

[Only registered users can see links.]

These few days should be interesting. Yield some excellent audio & video.
gweeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 06:21 PM   #6082
Jack
Grand Army of Letters

I love how Buck tried to appeal to all the Trumpkins by immediately saying it never happened and was fake news. Then, in the same exchange, when told there was a tape, he immediately pivoted and said it was just a joke. They are so confident in how stupid and gullible their supporters are, they just blanketly lie about things they know happened / are true. Sickening.

Another child that's grown old
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 07:57 PM   #6083
mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
I love how Buck tried to appeal to all the Trumpkins by immediately saying it never happened and was fake news. Then, in the same exchange, when told there was a tape, he immediately pivoted and said it was just a joke. They are so confident in how stupid and gullible their supporters are, they just blanketly lie about things they know happened / are true. Sickening.

Not just denied, called it "absurd and false".

mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 08:06 PM   #6084
greykitkat36

So they put Robert mueller (former FBI guy) to run an independeny investigation of the trump/Russia "collusion". This crap is so annoying to hear about it's such nonsense, 3 things basically could happen with this andci hipe soon cause I'm tired of hearing about it.

1) they investigate, find no evidence or proof and they all look like cry baby losers/morons.
2) they find serious proof and evidence of illegal activity and attempt to impeach
3) they make up to falsify evidence to make trump look guilty and frame him in order to get him out of office (which is what worries me the most). Andcthere will be no way to know for sure who's telling the truth.

I think this is all a distraction by the democracts and haters of trump to stall/block him from getting anything done. It's pathetic. If trumps really guilty then go ahead let's see the evidence and I'll stand here and admit I was wrong.
Old 05-17-2017, 08:14 PM   #6085
mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by greykitkat36 View Post
So they put Robert mueller (former FBI guy) to run an independeny investigation of the trump/Russia "collusion". This crap is so annoying to hear about it's such nonsense, 3 things basically could happen with this andci hipe soon cause I'm tired of hearing about it.

1) they investigate, find no evidence or proof and they all look like cry baby losers/morons.
2) they find serious proof and evidence of illegal activity and attempt to impeach
3) they make up to falsify evidence to make trump look guilty and frame him in order to get him out of office (which is what worries me the most). Andcthere will be no way to know for sure who's telling the truth.

I think this is all a distraction by the democracts and haters of trump to stall/block him from getting anything done. It's pathetic. If trumps really guilty then go ahead let's see the evidence and I'll stand here and admit I was wrong.
Really?

It's only possible to falsely incriminate Trump? No possibility of falsely exonerating?

The evidence already exists, you are just willfully ignoring it. Manafort's own kids think he's a criminal. Flynn is obviously a criminal. We have the UK spies dossier that has largely been proven true....

Old 05-17-2017, 08:27 PM   #6086
mario

Dana Bash dropping the motherfucking bomb on CNN just now:
Can Mueller get Trump's tax returns?

Dershowitz thinks the answer is yes.

Old 05-17-2017, 08:32 PM   #6087
Mersh

Quote:
3) they make up to falsify evidence to make trump look guilty and frame him in order to get him out of office (which is what worries me the most).
For fuck's sake. Who is they? Robert Mueller...a guy respected by Dems and Reps? His investigative team (which we don't know anything about yet)? The FBI? Hillary? Podesta? Soros?

Quote:
Andcthere will be no way to know for sure who's telling the truth.
So basically this is what will be the narrative in trumperverse if they find anything?
Mersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 08:39 PM   #6088
mario

Jesus christ... Right on cue for greykitkat, here's proof of actual treason that Trump was trying to get Comey to cover up.

Now a breaking g report:
One of the Trump administrationís first decisions about the fight against the Islamic State was made by Michael Flynn weeks before he was fired Ė and it conformed to the wishes of Turkey, whose interests, unbeknownst to anyone in Washington, heíd been paid more than $500,000 to represent.

The decision came 10 days before Donald Trump had been sworn in as president, in a conversation with President Barack Obamaís national security adviser, Susan Rice, who had explained the Pentagonís plan to retake the Islamic Stateís de facto capital of Raqqa with Syrian Kurdish forces whom the Pentagon considered the U.S.ís most effective military partners. Obamaís national security team had decided to ask for Trumpís sign-off, since the plan would all but certainly be executed after Trump had become president.

Flynn didnít hesitate. According to timelines distributed by members of Congress in the weeks since, Flynn told Rice to hold off, a move that would delay the military operation for months.

If Flynn explained his answer, thatís not recorded, and itís not known whether he consulted anyone else on the transition team before rendering his verdict. But his position was consistent with the wishes of Turkey, which had long opposed the United States partnering with the Kurdish forces Ė and which was his undeclared client.

Trump eventually would approve the Raqqa plan, but not until weeks after Flynn had been fired.

Old 05-17-2017, 08:40 PM   #6089
Mersh

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario View Post
Today, Trump hired David Clarke, the Sheriff of Milwaukee to be Deputy of Secretary of Homeland Security.

Ignoring what a flaming jackass the guy is, lets just take a moment to wonder what international experience he has?
Did they clear up the baby dying in his jail thing?
Mersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 08:54 PM   #6090
mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mersh View Post
Did they clear up the baby dying in his jail thing?
See my next post down.
Indictments of his employees were just recently handed out.

Old 05-17-2017, 09:28 PM   #6091
mario

And now the NYT has the story that Flynn on January 4 went to the transition team and told them he was under FBI investigation.

Yet they still made him head of the NSA.

And who was in charge of the transition team?

Mike Pence.

Pence better look both ways before crushing the street because there is a bus coming for him.

Old 05-17-2017, 10:40 PM   #6092
Matthew Stafford

Quote:

The actual transcript.
McCarthy: There's... there's two people, I think, Putin pays. Rohrabacher and Trump... [laughter]... swear to God.

Ryan: This is an off the record... [laughter]... NO LEAKS...[laughter]... alright?!

[Laughter]

Ryan: This is how we know we're a real family here.

Scalise: That's how you know that we're tight.

[Laughter]

Ryan: What's said in the family stays in the family.

Stop stretching so hard. There's plenty out there without grasping.

Last edited by Matthew Stafford; 05-18-2017 at 08:08 AM.
Matthew Stafford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 12:08 AM   #6093
greykitkat36

Quote:
Really?

It's only possible to falsely incriminate Trump? No possibility of falsely exonerating?

The evidence already exists, you are just willfully ignoring it. Manafort's own kids think he's a criminal. Flynn is obviously a criminal. We have the UK spies dossier that has largely been proven true....
What evidence? Show me. I won't be surprised when you can't. If there's so much proof how come nothing has been done yet? Something would have leaked by now. Just because comey was fired means literally nothing. He wasn't the only one working on this, where are the others that know so much? It's so phony you can smell it a mile away. I know you all are grasping for anything you can to get Trump out of office, but I hate to say there's nothing there

Also, isn't Hilary a criminal? And obama? And bush? And cheney? But yeah let's them go scot free

Last edited by greykitkat36; 05-18-2017 at 12:41 AM.
greykitkat36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 12:09 AM   #6094
greykitkat36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mersh View Post
For fuck's sake. Who is they? Robert Mueller...a guy respected by Dems and Reps? His investigative team (which we don't know anything about yet)? The FBI? Hillary? Podesta? Soros?

So basically this is what will be the narrative in trumperverse if they find anything?
They = people against trump, and there's a lot of people in congress and within the government that are. And yeah if stuff does come out, there will be tons of conspiracy theeories that it will be doctored, illegitimate info, guaranteed. And I'm not even into conspiracy theroires, but I just know how it will go

Last edited by greykitkat36; 05-18-2017 at 12:51 AM.
greykitkat36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 06:13 AM   #6095
doug_gill

Welp, I guess that settles that. Anything else going on in politics you guys want to rap about?
doug_gill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 06:27 AM   #6096
Jack
Grand Army of Letters

Quote:
They = people against trump, and there's a lot of people in congress and within the government that are. And yeah if stuff does come out, there will be tons of conspiracy theeories that it will be doctored, illegitimate info, guaranteed. And I'm not even into conspiracy theroires, but I just know how it will go

Old 05-18-2017, 08:29 AM   #6097
doug_gill

Roger Ailes dead.
doug_gill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 09:04 AM   #6098
mario

The minimum number. of times Trump campaign officials had phone calls or emails with Russian officials DURING THE CAMPAIGN (April to November) that they did not disclose.

Michael Flynn and other advisers to Donald Trump’s campaign were in contact with Russian officials and others with Kremlin ties in at least 18 calls and emails during the last seven months of the 2016 presidential race, current and former U.S. officials familiar with the exchanges told Reuters.
In January, the Trump White House initially denied any contacts with Russian officials during the 2016 campaign. The White House and advisers to the campaign have since confirmed four meetings between Kislyak and Trump advisers during that time.

Old 05-18-2017, 10:17 AM   #6099
Jack
Grand Army of Letters

C'mon Mario. There is NO evidence. Remember when Bill Clinton sat on the tarmac with Loretta Lynch? When Obama walked off Air Force One holding a cup of COFFEE????? We want hardened facts like those.

Trump yesterday said he has been persecuted more than Nelson Mandela. Why can't you just leave the little snowflake alone? He's clearly done nothing wrong.

Old 05-18-2017, 11:51 AM   #6100
mario

In December 2016, the Russian government used malware in twitter DMs to attempt to take control of Pentagon computers:
Russia is said to have sent messages to over 10,000 Pentagon Twitter users, tailored to their interests, baiting them to click on links to stories. Clicking on the link would enable Russian hackers to gain control of the target’s mobile device or computer
What a waste of resources!

Just four months later, Trump gave them unfettered access to the Oval Office and shared Code Word Clearance Intel with them.

PS: "Russia's attempts were disclosed in a March report to U.S. counterintelligence officials investigating Russian interference efforts in the 2016 presidential election." That is, Trump knew this two months before he leaked secret intel to them.

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc