These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2012, 12:07 AM   #61
FiddySpence
TDCya
 
FiddySpence's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 67,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Crush View Post
I'm saying, what do you expect from it?
eh, most cans of soup are pretty cheap and taste better imo.

i hate the meat in that Chunky brand. "steak" or "burger" chunks it all tastes the same so clearly it's neither.
FiddySpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:09 AM   #62
Caveat Emperor
The Flyin' Lions
 
Caveat Emperor's Avatar
 
Disc Golf Champion! Flash Poker Champion! Super Mario Flash HV Champion! Whammy Champion!
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Great Midwest
Posts: 6,622
This conversation is entirely too classy.

I want to Taco Bell the other night and ended up spending $11. Shit has gotten helluva expensive in the last few years. I remember when $5 was enough to put you in a food coma there.
__________________
- Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
What's this about 'extended delay?' Hardened boarders know TDC was only down for two days: the day it went down, and the day it went back up.
Caveat Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:10 AM   #63
FiddySpence
TDCya
 
FiddySpence's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 67,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveat Emperor View Post
This conversation is entirely too classy.

I want to Taco Bell the other night and ended up spending $11. Shit has gotten helluva expensive in the last few years. I remember when $5 was enough to put you in a food coma there.
this post coming from the dude who just called soup "poor people food"
FiddySpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:10 AM   #64
sean52692
You have failed this band
 
sean52692's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wheaton, IL
Posts: 15,821
I've made frozen pizzas the past couple nights for dinner.
sean52692 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:11 AM   #65
NiCK Crush
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 46,285
I spend $8.03 every time I go to Taco Bell.
__________________
NC
NiCK Crush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:11 AM   #66
NiCK Crush
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 46,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean52692 View Post
I've made frozen pizzas the past couple nights for dinner.
__________________
NC
NiCK Crush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:13 AM   #67
FiddySpence
TDCya
 
FiddySpence's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 67,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Crush View Post
I spend $8.03 every time I go to Taco Bell.
i don't go to taco bell nearly enough, but when i do i never get full because i'm so used to spending <5$ at other fast food places that i just end up getting a cheesy gordita crunch and two tacos thinking that'll do and it's like a light snack.

kind of pisses me off, i feel like every food item at that place is dollar menu quality and they get off charging like 3 bucks for half of it.
FiddySpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:13 AM   #68
sean52692
You have failed this band
 
sean52692's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wheaton, IL
Posts: 15,821
Frozen pizza is so great. Jacks is so cheap and it's probably my favorite brand. Hits the spot almost every time.

Baja Blast at Taco Bell is tasty.
sean52692 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:13 AM   #69
brian3641
 
brian3641's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 11,945
Hot dogs and Mac and Cheese is a great, cheap food option that I use.
__________________
Quote:
At the Riverbend gathering Boyd said "Anyone got some fucking cookies?" A minute later someone hands him a box of Oreos. He proceeds to sign it and hands it back. Guy says, "I thought you wanted some cookies?" Boyd says, "Shit man! Cookies are fucking awesome!"
brian3641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:13 AM   #70
sean52692
You have failed this band
 
sean52692's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wheaton, IL
Posts: 15,821
Taco Bell IS oddly expensive. I end up getting more/better Mexican food at other local joints.
sean52692 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:14 AM   #71
FiddySpence
TDCya
 
FiddySpence's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 67,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean52692 View Post
I've made frozen pizzas the past couple nights for dinner.
ain't no shame. i eat at least 3 frozen pizzas a week.

i also eat breakfast at non-breakfast times at least 3 or 4 times a week. i go through eggs and bacon like a madman.
FiddySpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:14 AM   #72
sean52692
You have failed this band
 
sean52692's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wheaton, IL
Posts: 15,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian3641 View Post
Hot dogs and Mac and Cheese is a great, cheap food option that I use.
Grilled cheese is one of my top go-tos.
sean52692 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:15 AM   #73
FiddySpence
TDCya
 
FiddySpence's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 67,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean52692 View Post
Frozen pizza is so great. Jacks is so cheap and it's probably my favorite brand. Hits the spot almost every time.

Baja Blast at Taco Bell is tasty.
Jack's is delicious. that's my go-to if Tombstone isn't on sale. but Tombstone is my favorite.
FiddySpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:15 AM   #74
FiddySpence
TDCya
 
FiddySpence's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 67,585
Jack 'N' The Box tacos>all other tacos
FiddySpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:16 AM   #75
sean52692
You have failed this band
 
sean52692's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wheaton, IL
Posts: 15,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddySpence View Post
ain't no shame. i eat at least 3 frozen pizzas a week.

i also eat breakfast at non-breakfast times at least 3 or 4 times a week. i go through eggs and bacon like a madman.
I'll partake in cereal 24/7.
sean52692 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:17 AM   #76
FiddySpence
TDCya
 
FiddySpence's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 67,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian3641 View Post
Hot dogs and Mac and Cheese is a great, cheap food option that I use.
for some reason the only hot dogs i can eat are grilled (which is a pain in the ass to do just for yourself) and the ones at Busch Stadium - which i eat like 4 of.
FiddySpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:17 AM   #77
brian3641
 
brian3641's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 11,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean52692 View Post
I'll partake in cereal 24/7.
__________________
Quote:
At the Riverbend gathering Boyd said "Anyone got some fucking cookies?" A minute later someone hands him a box of Oreos. He proceeds to sign it and hands it back. Guy says, "I thought you wanted some cookies?" Boyd says, "Shit man! Cookies are fucking awesome!"
brian3641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:17 AM   #78
sean52692
You have failed this band
 
sean52692's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wheaton, IL
Posts: 15,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddySpence View Post
Jack's is delicious. that's my go-to if Tombstone isn't on sale. but Tombstone is my favorite.
Tombstone is great as well.

Kirkland ones (Cosco) are amazing, too. Those are unreal.
sean52692 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:17 AM   #79
FiddySpence
TDCya
 
FiddySpence's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 67,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean52692 View Post
I'll partake in cereal 24/7.
i ain't got nothin' against cereal, but i'm not crazy about it like others. if i have the energy, i'll just make a shitload of eggs and bacon.
FiddySpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:18 AM   #80
brian3641
 
brian3641's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 11,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddySpence View Post
for some reason the only hot dogs i can eat are grilled (which is a pain in the ass to do just for yourself) and the ones at Busch Stadium - which i eat like 4 of.
Foreman grill, my nephew! A couple dogs with stadium mustard and a box of Kraft spirals is a feast.
__________________
Quote:
At the Riverbend gathering Boyd said "Anyone got some fucking cookies?" A minute later someone hands him a box of Oreos. He proceeds to sign it and hands it back. Guy says, "I thought you wanted some cookies?" Boyd says, "Shit man! Cookies are fucking awesome!"
brian3641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.09089 seconds with 16 queries