These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2007, 08:46 PM   #101
Sarahbeara
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Nashville
Posts: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsera View Post



That was from Saturday! Even after he said that people were still snapping pictures with their camera phones.
Sarahbeara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:53 AM   #102
skippy
 
skippy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 391
Just got back from the syracuse show. Mayer tore up slow dancing in a burning room. he also played stop this train and i dont need no doctor. all excellent too of course. gravity just kept building and building and building. i hope i can find a tape of this somewhere. the onyl mayer board i know of is my stupid mouth, and i can never find where tapes are upped, so if anyone can help that'd be awesome
__________________
aforeffort.bandcamp.com
skippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 10:07 AM   #103
dsera
Resident Bitch
 
dsera's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Internet Hell
Posts: 9,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by skippy View Post
Just got back from the syracuse show. Mayer tore up slow dancing in a burning room. he also played stop this train and i dont need no doctor. all excellent too of course. gravity just kept building and building and building. i hope i can find a tape of this somewhere. the onyl mayer board i know of is my stupid mouth, and i can never find where tapes are upped, so if anyone can help that'd be awesome
Torrents for shows show up either on [Only registered users can see links.] or [Only registered users can see links.] (Mayer only on that one). Once in awhile they'll show up on a couple others but Brian, who runs the score1more4me site has been pretty good in the past about getting everything possible up there. He just doesn't leave them up very long. You can also check my list, I have a ton that are no longer on there that I can B&P for you. [Only registered users can see links.]
__________________
--------------
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

dsera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 10:34 AM   #104
dsera
Resident Bitch
 
dsera's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Internet Hell
Posts: 9,496


Just found out where my seats are for Mayer.

LFLR Row 1 Seats 6/7. I called the venue and there are only 14 seats across in that section so I'm in the center of the left section. I noticed in video and at our show that John favors that side of the stage anyhow.

__________________
--------------
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

dsera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 12:11 PM   #105
CRUSHsoccer15
 
CRUSHsoccer15's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, Texas From: Sittingbourne, England
Posts: 10,387
That's monster, congrats.
__________________
John Dab
CRUSHsoccer15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:41 PM   #106
Yee
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 77,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsera View Post


Just found out where my seats are for Mayer.

LFLR Row 1 Seats 6/7. I called the venue and there are only 14 seats across in that section so I'm in the center of the left section. I noticed in video and at our show that John favors that side of the stage anyhow.

what show ?
__________________
The Asian Persuasion
Yee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:43 PM   #107
Yee
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 77,397
nevermind. i went and backed read. TORONTO!

i am going a few days later in london. woo.
__________________
The Asian Persuasion
Yee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:48 PM   #108
dsera
Resident Bitch
 
dsera's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Internet Hell
Posts: 9,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yee View Post
nevermind. i went and backed read. TORONTO!

i am going a few days later in london. woo.
Wanna got to the Toronto show too?
__________________
--------------
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

dsera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:51 PM   #109
Yee
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 77,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsera View Post
Wanna got to the Toronto show too?
i would if i could but i don't think i can get work off.
__________________
The Asian Persuasion
Yee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:58 PM   #110
dsera
Resident Bitch
 
dsera's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Internet Hell
Posts: 9,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yee View Post
i would if i could but i don't think i can get work off.
Oh fine. I have 14th row extras and possibly 3rd row too.
__________________
--------------
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

dsera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:40 PM   #111
phelps154
Lost
 
phelps154's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsera View Post


Just found out where my seats are for Mayer.

LFLR Row 1 Seats 6/7. I called the venue and there are only 14 seats across in that section so I'm in the center of the left section. I noticed in video and at our show that John favors that side of the stage anyhow.

Awesome... I am jealous...
__________________
Josh
phelps154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:45 PM   #112
Garntd
You don't know me!
 
Garntd's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 4,909
I just went last night. awesome set (very well flowing). the taper put it up for dl at [Only registered users can see links.]

Belief
Bigger Than My Body
No Such Thing
Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
Good Love is On the Way
The Heart of Life
I Don't Need No Doctor
Waiting on the World to Change
Why Georgia
Vultures
Gravity

-- encore --
Stop This Train
Your Body is a Wonderland
I'm Gonna Find Another You


pics up at [Only registered users can see links.]
Garntd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:48 PM   #113
dsera
Resident Bitch
 
dsera's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Internet Hell
Posts: 9,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garntd View Post
I just went last night. awesome set (very well flowing). the taper put it up for dl at [Only registered users can see links.]

Belief
Bigger Than My Body
No Such Thing
Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
Good Love is On the Way
The Heart of Life
I Don't Need No Doctor
Waiting on the World to Change
Why Georgia
Vultures
Gravity

-- encore --
Stop This Train
Your Body is a Wonderland
I'm Gonna Find Another You


pics up at [Only registered users can see links.]
I like your set too. I hope to hear Stop This Train live. I've given up on getting my fav based on all the current setlists missing it. That's okay, it'd be acoustic anyhow and I'd rather see all the ones on the electric. I need to get my pics up too.

Thanks for sharing!
__________________
--------------
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

dsera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:07 PM   #114
Yee
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 77,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsera View Post
Oh fine. I have 14th row extras and possibly 3rd row too.
i will see. thanks for the offer.
__________________
The Asian Persuasion
Yee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:24 PM   #115
Strugz10
 
Strugz10's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 12,786
How long are his sets? These setlists looks short.
__________________
- Geoff
Strugz10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:24 PM   #116
Yee
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 77,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strugz10 View Post
How long are his sets? These setlists looks short.
90 mins to 110 mins if you are lucky.
__________________
The Asian Persuasion
Yee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:29 PM   #117
Yee
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 77,397
here is a pic from the grand rapids show last week that i took....

__________________
The Asian Persuasion
Yee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:36 PM   #118
Strugz10
 
Strugz10's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 12,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yee View Post
90 mins to 110 mins if you are lucky.
Eh, not as bad as I thought then. It probably could be a little longer, but it wouldn't stop me from seeing him.

I do think a two hour set is about perfect IMO (whoever the act is).
__________________
- Geoff
Strugz10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 04:01 PM   #119
dsera
Resident Bitch
 
dsera's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Internet Hell
Posts: 9,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yee View Post
here is a pic from the grand rapids show last week that i took....

Nice!
__________________
--------------
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

dsera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 04:08 PM   #120
Mersh
Moderator
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 50,120
So I heard about the show here in Syracuse last night. Am I hearing correctly that he barely plays for an hour and a half and charges about $50 a ticket?
Mersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.11442 seconds with 26 queries