These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2016, 04:12 PM   #1401
NiCK Crush

The Cell was better than The Well - that is for sure. I just can't get on board with this Ezekiel nonsense.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:23 PM   #1402
3beamsoflight6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonofSuns34 View Post
I mean, there is a whole wikipedia devoted to it if you want to go look up what happens...
Great. I think I read somewhere there are comic books too.

Seriously though, spoiler that shit, if you refer to anything in the future. Thanks.
3beamsoflight6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 10:58 AM   #1403
DMBTex10101
doing the hippo thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Crush View Post
The Cell was better than The Well - that is for sure. I just can't get on board with this Ezekiel nonsense.
I actually disagree. While Ezekiel is a bit much at least it advanced the plot and wasn't insulting to my intelligence. I learned a lot about what is going on and could piece together, to an extent, where we are going with the Kingdom storyline.

But with Dwight and Daryl, we got nowhere. They hinted at the same little bit of character backstory for 40 minutes, then in the last few minutes, they had Neegan spell it out for you in case you missed it, oh and now we are exactly where we were before. The whole episode could have been handled with about 15 mins worth of scenes throughout a full episode.

Plus, it's obvious that Dwight is going to end up helping Daryl in some way, that's a reveal that they didn't have to hammer home so early on...slow reveal, give your audience a little credit.

And the whole thing with Dwight taking the bike out to chase whoever that guy was, none of that made any sense.

This show...sometimes I think about how good it could be if it stopped pandering to the general population. But that's obviously not the way to make the most money.

Archives in Cowtown
DMBTex10101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 05:20 PM   #1404
Matthew Stafford

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonofSuns34 View Post
I mean, there is a whole wikipedia devoted to it if you want to go look up what happens...
I don't want to fucking know anything, which is why I don't want hints about it in here either and it's why i'm not going to a wikipedia to learn what happens. What sense does that make? You COULD find out if you wanted to so no reason I shouldn't hint at it in here.
Matthew Stafford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 05:21 PM   #1405
Matthew Stafford

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBTex10101 View Post
I actually disagree. While Ezekiel is a bit much at least it advanced the plot and wasn't insulting to my intelligence. I learned a lot about what is going on and could piece together, to an extent, where we are going with the Kingdom storyline.

But with Dwight and Daryl, we got nowhere. They hinted at the same little bit of character backstory for 40 minutes, then in the last few minutes, they had Neegan spell it out for you in case you missed it, oh and now we are exactly where we were before. The whole episode could have been handled with about 15 mins worth of scenes throughout a full episode.

Plus, it's obvious that Dwight is going to end up helping Daryl in some way, that's a reveal that they didn't have to hammer home so early on...slow reveal, give your audience a little credit.

And the whole thing with Dwight taking the bike out to chase whoever that guy was, none of that made any sense.

This show...sometimes I think about how good it could be if it stopped pandering to the general population. But that's obviously not the way to make the most money.
The guy that got out was simply someone who escaped Neegan and Neegan wanted him back.
Matthew Stafford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 09:12 PM   #1406
SonofSuns34
There are no strings on me...

You two act like i told you bruce willis was dead the whole time, or vader was lukes dad, When all i said was if they even follow the comics, there is crazy shit coming up in a show with zombies... I didn't spoil shit
Spoiler:
SonofSuns34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 01:32 PM   #1407
NiCK Crush

anyone still watching?

That scene of Michonne and Rick cutting that herd in half last night was pretty awesome.

I still think the Kingdom is silly as hell, but I guess I get it. That kind of shit would probably happen if this were all real. All those ren fair weirdos.
Old 02-13-2017, 02:03 PM   #1408
Wildcats82
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

I didn't have a clue there was a new episode until right before it started yesterday. Haven't watched it. Not really excited for it either
Old 02-13-2017, 02:04 PM   #1409
NiCK Crush

Alrighty
Old 05-03-2017, 08:01 PM   #1410
SonofSuns34
There are no strings on me...

Todays issue 167 really sucked a fat one... hard to read this one
SonofSuns34 is offline   Reply With Quote

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc