These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2020, 07:14 AM   #81
gweeps
homesick android
 
gweeps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Kingston ON, Canada
Posts: 27,249
I'd like to see this show released. Jeff was off this night.

Dave Matthews Band
August 5, 2008
Riverbend Music Center, Cincinnati, OH

Don't Drink the Water
One Sweet World
So Damn Lucky
Old Dirt Hill (Bring That Beat Back)
Corn Bread
Halloween [tease]
#27
Everyday [fake] »
Halloween »
Water into Wine
Everyday
Anyone Seen the Bridge »
Too Much [fake] »
Tripping Billies
Out of My Hands
Crush
Burning Down the House
Idea of You
Granny
Eh Hee
Water into Wine [reprise]
#41 »
You Might Die Trying
Ants Marching
-----------------------------------
Two Step
__________________
"If we do not believe in freedom of expression for those we despise we don't believe in it at all." ~ Noam Chomsky
gweeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 07:24 AM   #82
ThememanXX
I've gotta make a destination.
 
ThememanXX's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roshea999 View Post
Dave is a genius when it comes to lyrics.
We should've known right here....
__________________
-Jason
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddySpence View Post
handjob on the lawn during the encore saved it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Who'd you jerk off?
ThememanXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 09:30 AM   #83
SomeDevil17
 
SomeDevil17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,621
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweeps View Post
I'd like to see this show released. Jeff was off this night.

Dave Matthews Band
August 5, 2008
Riverbend Music Center, Cincinnati, OH

Don't Drink the Water
One Sweet World
So Damn Lucky
Old Dirt Hill (Bring That Beat Back)
Corn Bread
Halloween [tease]
#27
Everyday [fake] »
Halloween »
Water into Wine
Everyday
Anyone Seen the Bridge »
Too Much [fake] »
Tripping Billies
Out of My Hands
Crush
Burning Down the House
Idea of You
Granny
Eh Hee
Water into Wine [reprise]
#41 »
You Might Die Trying
Ants Marching
-----------------------------------
Two Step
If I recall this show had a lot of hype going into it because of Jeff being off. No one really knew what to expect. That everyday fake>Halloween>water into wine is one of my favorite things this band has done.
SomeDevil17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 12:00 PM   #84
MaLaKaS
Moore Soul
 
MaLaKaS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lost Somewhere In Jersey
Posts: 19,545
We also have to admit that Ross received his fair share of fat shaming on here over the years. We can’t ignore that one. I personally don’t like his contributions to the band and I wish he would stop touring with them, but we shouldn’t have made fun of his weight issue. Just my opinion though.
MaLaKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 12:06 PM   #85
soups
bla bla bla sandwich
 
soups's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: world
Posts: 27,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLaKaS View Post
We also have to admit that Ross received his fair share of fat shaming on here over the years. We can’t ignore that one. I personally don’t like his contributions to the band and I wish he would stop touring with them, but we shouldn’t have made fun of his weight issue. Just my opinion though.
That is true. I feel bad. He was extremely fat though.
soups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 12:49 PM   #86
patsfan39
 
patsfan39's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MA
Posts: 5,387
There was a year where he totally slimmed down. Watching some clips from the AC caravan, was 2011 the year? Hes gone back up, but he looks diny in that video. And of course, good for him for losing the weight.
__________________
-Jon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mersh View Post
bkdkbbkkddd

the letters he draws with his tongue.
patsfan39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 01:41 PM   #87
ThememanXX
I've gotta make a destination.
 
ThememanXX's Avatar
Yeah, he was an absolute barge back in '05-'07, but definitely slimmed down a bunch. Kudos to him, though, if I had 'DMB money,' I'd get myself in tip-top shape as a priority, I'll say that.
__________________
-Jason
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddySpence View Post
handjob on the lawn during the encore saved it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Who'd you jerk off?
ThememanXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 04:21 PM   #88
gweeps
homesick android
 
gweeps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Kingston ON, Canada
Posts: 27,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThememanXX View Post
Yeah, he was an absolute barge back in '05-'07, but definitely slimmed down a bunch. Kudos to him, though, if I had 'DMB money,' I'd get myself in tip-top shape as a priority, I'll say that.
__________________
"If we do not believe in freedom of expression for those we despise we don't believe in it at all." ~ Noam Chomsky
gweeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 01:11 AM   #89
jsandr
sometimes your well is dry
 
jsandr's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond, California
Posts: 2,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by soups View Post
watching this 2011 show and he's just squealing all over the place on the Seek Up intro. Horrible. Dave looks on in approval.
By contrast, despite the shit Tim gets too, god, his contributions to seek up are so perfect. And you can see Dave reacting as he hears little bits come from his right side...
__________________
-JON
jsandr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 08:33 PM   #90
sean52692
You failed this band
 
sean52692's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Illinoyed
Posts: 18,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweeps View Post
I'd like to see this show released. Jeff was off this night.

Dave Matthews Band
August 5, 2008
Riverbend Music Center, Cincinnati, OH

Don't Drink the Water
One Sweet World
So Damn Lucky
Old Dirt Hill (Bring That Beat Back)
Corn Bread
Halloween [tease]
#27
Everyday [fake] »
Halloween »
Water into Wine
Everyday
Anyone Seen the Bridge »
Too Much [fake] »
Tripping Billies
Out of My Hands
Crush
Burning Down the House
Idea of You
Granny
Eh Hee
Water into Wine [reprise]
#41 »
You Might Die Trying
Ants Marching
-----------------------------------
Two Step
That would be a great Sirius Friday Night pick.
__________________
Currently listening to:
2/16/96, Pepin Gymnasium, Middlebury, VT
sean52692 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 08:47 PM   #91
soups
bla bla bla sandwich
 
soups's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: world
Posts: 27,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean52692 View Post
That would be a great Sirius Friday Night pick.
I was there and it wasn't all that amazing. The Halloween deal was one of the most fun things I've seen but other than that, the show was average
soups is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.04025 seconds with 18 queries