These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2018, 11:20 PM   #21
greykitkat36
 
greykitkat36's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,781
Surprised we haven't seen IOY yet, it's bound to come out, and I'm calling it to come out at this show. Book it.
__________________
S'cuse me. (spits out Ricola) Its just so I know where it is, so I can get it after. Can't waste it, Ricola's delicious."-- DJM
greykitkat36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 05:50 AM   #22
gweeps
 
gweeps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Kingston ON, Canada
Posts: 24,710
Jimi Thing
The Song that Jane Likes
Stay or Leave
Idea of You
Louisiana Bayou
Seven
Sweet Emotion
Minarets
Typical Situation
Come Tomorrow
Why I Am
The Dreaming Tree
The Space Between
Break Free
Here On Out
Rooftop
Pig
Stay (Wasting Time)
______________

Christmas Song
Two Step
gweeps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 08:48 AM   #23
mattinmass
heady
 
mattinmass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: just another city again
Posts: 20,803
Bismark returns tonight
mattinmass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:08 AM   #24
Jack
Grand Army of Letters
 
Jack's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Stage Roi
Posts: 21,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattinmass View Post
Bismark returns tonight
Oh snap, that would be tasty as hell.
__________________
Aims To Try
jack@thesedayscontinue.org

Another child that's grown old
Jack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:10 AM   #25
Jack
Grand Army of Letters
 
Jack's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Stage Roi
Posts: 21,960
Matt, Vodka, Patsfan et al boston peeps... I’m taking the amtrak down and was wondering if anyone knows if there are any lockers or anything at North Station? Looking to stash a bag with hat/gloves or maybe some beers if we hit Trillium or find some Toppling goliath that is distro’d there now i think. Did those disapear after 9/11?
__________________
Aims To Try
jack@thesedayscontinue.org

Another child that's grown old
Jack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:11 AM   #26
patsfan39
 
patsfan39's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MA
Posts: 4,478
I am supportive of this line of thinking.
__________________
-Jon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mersh View Post
bkdkbbkkddd

the letters he draws with his tongue.
patsfan39 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:20 AM   #27
patsfan39
 
patsfan39's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MA
Posts: 4,478
Id have to guess theres a good chance we see Victor Wooten tonight. Rashawn, Jeff and Stefan were at Berklee yesterday and hung around at one of his classes. If they didnt toss him an invite, id be very surprised.
__________________
-Jon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mersh View Post
bkdkbbkkddd

the letters he draws with his tongue.
patsfan39 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:06 AM   #28
ThememanXX
The Real Marlins Man
 
ThememanXX's Avatar
 
Banker Brokers Champion! Suduko Champion!
Tournaments Won: 2

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mountain Top, PA
Posts: 29,253
That’d be nice. Really nice.
__________________
-Jason
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddySpence View Post
handjob on the lawn during the encore saved it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Who'd you jerk off?
ThememanXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:07 AM   #29
fortyone
(41)
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Matt, Vodka, Patsfan et al boston peeps... I’m taking the amtrak down and was wondering if anyone knows if there are any lockers or anything at North Station? Looking to stash a bag with hat/gloves or maybe some beers if we hit Trillium or find some Toppling goliath that is distro’d there now i think. Did those disapear after 9/11?
No lockers unfortunately. There is a whole new facade at the front of the Garden with a good amount of security sensors, etc. Still a no bag policy, but might want to allow yourself extra time.
__________________
standing here
the old man said to me
long before these crowded streets
there stood my dreaming tree
fortyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:08 AM   #30
Jack
Grand Army of Letters
 
Jack's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Stage Roi
Posts: 21,960
Damn. Oh well. Thank you for the info!
__________________
Aims To Try
jack@thesedayscontinue.org

Another child that's grown old
Jack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:23 AM   #31
patsfan39
 
patsfan39's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MA
Posts: 4,478
You can stash a bag at the Fours. (either that or Sullivan's Tap). I think its like $20. Ive done it before, but forgot about it and had to get it in the morning. They will charge you like another $15 or something if you leave it overnight.
__________________
-Jon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mersh View Post
bkdkbbkkddd

the letters he draws with his tongue.
patsfan39 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:27 AM   #32
typsitch
setlist communist by necessity
 
typsitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweeps View Post
Jimi Thing
The Song that Jane Likes
Stay or Leave
Idea of You
Louisiana Bayou
Seven
Sweet Emotion
Minarets
Typical Situation
Come Tomorrow
Why I Am
The Dreaming Tree
The Space Between
Break Free
Here On Out
Rooftop
Pig
Stay (Wasting Time)
______________

Christmas Song
Two Step
8 TDs? Lol
typsitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 11:35 AM   #33
mattinmass
heady
 
mattinmass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: just another city again
Posts: 20,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan39 View Post
You can stash a bag at the Fours. (either that or Sullivan's Tap). I think its like $20. Ive done it before, but forgot about it and had to get it in the morning. They will charge you like another $15 or something if you leave it overnight.
probably your best bet Jack - unless you can ship the stuff home
mattinmass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 12:34 PM   #34
mattinmass
heady
 
mattinmass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: just another city again
Posts: 20,803
I'm hoping for Captain, Say Goodbye, #41, BOWA amongst others

will be the white dude in jeans, and a flannel plaid type shirt - and probably a hat. come say hi!
mattinmass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 02:06 PM   #35
patsfan39
 
patsfan39's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MA
Posts: 4,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambourine Man View Post
They should put Vic on graves tonight...that’d be something. I’m also glad they’re not shy about playing it without numbnuts
From a different thread, but I'm so supportive of this its not even funny.

Also i will also prob wear plaid shirt and jeans, but no hat. Prob sneakers too. fyi and please plan accordingly
__________________
-Jon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mersh View Post
bkdkbbkkddd

the letters he draws with his tongue.
patsfan39 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 02:11 PM   #36
Mitch
Moderator
 
Mitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Long Island
Posts: 13,857
Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan39 View Post
Also i will also prob wear plaid shirt and jeans, but no hat. Prob sneakers too. fyi and please plan accordingly
How about plaid pants, no shirt, and a hat?
Mitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 02:14 PM   #37
DMBCLSTJ
 
DMBCLSTJ's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 5,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan39 View Post
Id have to guess theres a good chance we see Victor Wooten tonight. Rashawn, Jeff and Stefan were at Berklee yesterday and hung around at one of his classes. If they didnt toss him an invite, id be very surprised.
He has a gig in Chile on Sunday. I say its doubtful.
__________________
Originally Posted by Jayes
If he just lays down two full elbow chords loudly over the entirety of That Girl Is You, he wins the band.
DMBCLSTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 02:25 PM   #38
fortyone
(41)
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 935
Just a heads up, Sullivan’s Tap is closed for renovations/new ownership.
__________________
standing here
the old man said to me
long before these crowded streets
there stood my dreaming tree
fortyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 02:45 PM   #39
ThememanXX
The Real Marlins Man
 
ThememanXX's Avatar
 
Banker Brokers Champion! Suduko Champion!
Tournaments Won: 2

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mountain Top, PA
Posts: 29,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
How about plaid pants, no shirt, and a hat?




__________________
-Jason
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddySpence View Post
handjob on the lawn during the encore saved it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Who'd you jerk off?
ThememanXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 02:54 PM   #40
Feathered
oh shit!
 
Feathered's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Manhattan, NY
Posts: 3,359
Looking forward to hopping around a scope on this one tonight while I clean my goddamn train wreck of an apartment thats fallen to shit since I've been at a bunch of shows. Not expecting anything or going to make a guess, I'd like to see Break Free come back around so I have a chance to get it at Philly. Thats really the last one of this tour that I wish I would get.

Still, if I don't wind up scoring it this tour I'll still be satisfied with that So Right swap for the E1. That was badass.
__________________
Feathered is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:13 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.08710 seconds with 18 queries