These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2018, 01:18 PM   #21
Majew10
 
Majew10's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: NEPA
Posts: 2,674
Anyone remember this

[Only registered users can see links.]
__________________
Joe
35 shows and counting...


My Stats
Majew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:24 PM   #22
Bigsho
 
Bigsho's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Posts: 784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambourine Man View Post
Updated original post with screenshots. If anybody has a screenshot of the original post from James Frost-Winn. The one that said: "if anybody knows about my past they can piece this together pretty easily" ...please post
I had this one
__________________
Blossom- '07, '08, '09, '10, '12, '13, '14,'15, '16
Columbus- '16
PNC Park- '10
Lakeside (all 3 nights) - '11
Deer Creek N2- '12
Burgettstown N2- '12
Bigsho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:27 PM   #23
Tambourine Man
now in Capshaw Blue
 
Tambourine Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: behind the miller's shed
Posts: 14,335
Malaskas posted the Facebook screenshot on Ants and the mod edited out the link calling it “bullshit.” That was after he posted asking people to post facts. I guess pornhub links are the only acceptable proof
Tambourine Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:28 PM   #24
Tambourine Man
now in Capshaw Blue
 
Tambourine Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: behind the miller's shed
Posts: 14,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsho View Post
I had this one
There was a post before this was much longer. He might’ve just edited it to be “me too”
Tambourine Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:39 PM   #25
MaLaKaS
Moore Soul
 
MaLaKaS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lost Somewhere In Jersey
Posts: 18,845
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambourine Man View Post
Malaskas posted the Facebook screenshot on Ants and the mod edited out the link calling it “bullshit.” That was after he posted asking people to post facts. I guess pornhub links are the only acceptable proof
Yea, I wonder if I'm going to get the boot there today. I wasn't looking to cause trouble or anything.
MaLaKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:42 PM   #26
Tambourine Man
now in Capshaw Blue
 
Tambourine Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: behind the miller's shed
Posts: 14,335
Ants is out of control. The mods are on some North Korea censorship shit, totally heavy handed with no logic. We should open registration to catch these refugees, Ants is done after this. They are truly embarrassing themselves, even Warehouse and #dmbfamily is discussing
Tambourine Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:43 PM   #27
Vorony
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Syracuse, NY
Posts: 374
They're ridiculous. And their excuses for editing and censoring are equally as ridiculous.
Vorony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:44 PM   #28
wiebrod
 
wiebrod's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Posts: 3,738
If registration would be open can have a set of questions they must answer before they are accepted?

I'm only kidding.
wiebrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:45 PM   #29
sdaltons
 
sdaltons's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 12,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLaKaS View Post
Yea, I wonder if I'm going to get the boot there today. I wasn't looking to cause trouble or anything.
They can boot me. I've been asking for it there for a long time. Strictly because anything even slightly negative gets everyone worked up.
__________________
-Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittay
but what if the DMB's GGT was a really GGT, then D&F's GGT wouldn't be such a GGT as DMB's GGT, WWYS?
sdaltons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:47 PM   #30
MaLaKaS
Moore Soul
 
MaLaKaS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lost Somewhere In Jersey
Posts: 18,845
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambourine Man View Post
Ants is out of control. The mods are on some North Korea censorship shit, totally heavy handed with no logic. We should open registration to catch these refugees, Ants is done after this. They are truly embarrassing themselves, even Warehouse and #dmbfamily is discussing
We definitely should have a thorough vetting process first though
MaLaKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:49 PM   #31
MaLaKaS
Moore Soul
 
MaLaKaS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lost Somewhere In Jersey
Posts: 18,845
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdaltons View Post
They can boot me. I've been asking for it there for a long time. Strictly because anything even slightly negative gets everyone worked up.
They are trying to cover their asses from DMB management, so I get that. That's why I just stepped aside and rolled my eyes. It's not worth it.
MaLaKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:50 PM   #32
Tambourine Man
now in Capshaw Blue
 
Tambourine Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: behind the miller's shed
Posts: 14,335
On James Frost Wynn musician page on Facebook, this is his picture. Very dark. I remember him saying he quit music because of the incident.

Tambourine Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:54 PM   #33
SeekUpAB
 
SeekUpAB's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 3,422
Holy shit. What's the upload date on the picture? I can't find the page.
SeekUpAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:57 PM   #34
Tomacco
 
Tomacco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 22,057
What the hell...
Tomacco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:57 PM   #35
sdaltons
 
sdaltons's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 12,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLaKaS View Post
They are trying to cover their asses from DMB management, so I get that. That's why I just stepped aside and rolled my eyes. It's not worth it.
I know and I even disagree with that premise, but they should have just posted a statement that they don't want anyone to discuss it there until further details emerge.

With the "unfounded" and "unsubstantiated" business, it almost feels like a form of victim shaming.
__________________
-Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittay
but what if the DMB's GGT was a really GGT, then D&F's GGT wouldn't be such a GGT as DMB's GGT, WWYS?
sdaltons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 02:00 PM   #36
Tambourine Man
now in Capshaw Blue
 
Tambourine Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: behind the miller's shed
Posts: 14,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekUpAB View Post
Holy shit. What's the upload date on the picture? I can't find the page.
[Only registered users can see links.]

It’s his music page not personal Facebook, linked from his Twitter account
Tambourine Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 02:01 PM   #37
Tambourine Man
now in Capshaw Blue
 
Tambourine Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: behind the miller's shed
Posts: 14,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdaltons View Post
I know and I even disagree with that premise, but they should have just posted a statement that they don't want anyone to discuss it there until further details emerge.

With the "unfounded" and "unsubstantiated" business, it almost feels like a form of victim shaming.
Jake probably told them he doesn’t want any discussion and they’re just inventing excuses
Tambourine Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 02:05 PM   #38
BigEyedRumblings
 

Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 94
wtf?
BigEyedRumblings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 02:35 PM   #39
dandtrock
 
dandtrock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: saint paul, mn
Posts: 1,762
Up the poop shoot. Yeah. Lol wtf
dandtrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 02:56 PM   #40
typsitch
setlist communist by necessity
 
typsitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,503
Why are you smearing this shit around again?
typsitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:38 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.10582 seconds with 28 queries