These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2006, 05:18 PM   #81
Bartender
The Weight Around
 
Bartender's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,430
Great news, and the shirt is very cool. Their best shirt yet. Only a few weeks away. I can't wait for Typical.
Bartender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 07:57 PM   #82
sarge
 
sarge's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Nor*Cal
Posts: 17,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartender View Post
I can't wait for Typical.
__________________
- Scott
sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 07:59 PM   #83
borat
see my movie, or i be execute.
 
borat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Kazakhstan
Posts: 2,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Stu View Post
18.99 is the price of 2 disc concerts usually
the reason they do 3-Disc's is because some morons will think "3 discs!11! it must be like central pakr!"
well that really sucks. i'd much rather have two FULL discs instead of 3 partially filled discs. plus - each set would get its own disc...it just makes too much sense to release it as 2 discs. dammit!

i assume the AUD copies of this show are 3 discs, correct?
borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 08:08 PM   #84
Brer Funk
 
Brer Funk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Boston
Posts: 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by borat View Post
i assume the AUD copies of this show are 3 discs, correct?
Yeah
Brer Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 09:20 PM   #85
JimBeam41
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NJ
Posts: 4,058
This will be the 1st time i bought a Live Trax since the 1st one. Cant wait to hear how it sounds after being fixed up.

Anybody think there gonna edit some of the Dave speak since they said before they wouldnt release this show cause Dave was a lil wacked out.
__________________
- Joe -
JimBeam41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 09:21 PM   #86
priceofacoke910
The Curmudgeon
 
priceofacoke910's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Marion, VA
Posts: 4,843
Man, I really am fuckin' excited for this release!

I may go put money in the bank tomorrow and go ahead and pre-order.
priceofacoke910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 09:22 PM   #87
priceofacoke910
The Curmudgeon
 
priceofacoke910's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Marion, VA
Posts: 4,843
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBeam41 View Post
This will be the 1st time i bought a Live Trax since the 1st one. Cant wait to hear how it sounds after being fixed up.

Anybody think there gonna edit some of the Dave speak since they said before they wouldnt release this show cause Dave was a lil wacked out.
I hadn't heard that...when was that said?
priceofacoke910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 11:00 PM   #88
snyddogg430
let's go devils
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 1,827
First LT that I've been excited for since Vol. 1. I'm going to wait until Christmas to get it...should be a nice little treat.
snyddogg430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 11:20 PM   #89
JWood
 
JWood's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 23,368
I pre-ordered last night, really looking forward to this!
JWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 02:38 AM   #90
borat
see my movie, or i be execute.
 
borat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Kazakhstan
Posts: 2,385
wow - i'm a bit surprised that nobody appears to be very bothered about the 3-disc thing. ah well.
borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 03:36 AM   #91
slugmother
slimy?
 
slugmother's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by borat View Post
wow - i'm a bit surprised that nobody appears to be very bothered about the 3-disc thing. ah well.
well, it is annoying, but since i listen to music on the computer or on the ipod 99% of the time it doesn't really make a difference.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by celluloid hero
shenanigans + vaginas = sheninaginas
slugmother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 05:15 AM   #92
borat
see my movie, or i be execute.
 
borat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Kazakhstan
Posts: 2,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by slugmother View Post
well, it is annoying, but since i listen to music on the computer or on the ipod 99% of the time it doesn't really make a difference.
that's true. it'll just be weird to have that "end of disc fade out" happen in the middle of the set if you're listening to the mp3s.

still - this Live Trax is a good thing...i should be celebrating
borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 07:20 AM   #93
ethaxton
 
ethaxton's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 8,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by lance View Post
i hope the next one is an 04 show. especially one with GGT on the set. loved to here a released mix of those songs.
Yeah, I am hoping it's an '04 or June 97.

Pre-ordered three copies of this last night
ethaxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 07:38 AM   #94
captainbluntmofo
race against the wave
 
captainbluntmofo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: park slope
Posts: 3,798
yes
__________________
E:-0-----2-----0-----0--
B:-0-----3-----1-----1--
G:-0-----2-----2-----2--
D:-2-----0-----2-----2--
A:-2-----------0-----0--
E:-0--------------------
captainbluntmofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 07:54 AM   #95
ThememanXX
 
ThememanXX's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 33,139
Hershey 04 would be cool:

Warehouse
One Sweet World
Song That Jane Likes
Sugar Will
The Stone
The Space Between
Lie In Our Graves
Hello Again
Rhyme & Reason
Good Good Time
Grey Street
What Would You Say
Interlude
Crazy Easy
When The World Ends
Jimi Thing
Where Are You Going
Joy Ride
Pantala Naga Pampa
Rapunzel
____________

[Prelude to Grace]
Ants Marching
__________________
-Jason
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddySpence View Post
handjob on the lawn during the encore saved it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Who'd you jerk off?
ThememanXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 07:54 AM   #96
Mersh
Moderator
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 52,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by borat View Post
wow - i'm a bit surprised that nobody appears to be very bothered about the 3-disc thing. ah well.
We are getting a pro-mixed DSBD release of one of their very best shows. The 3 disc thing is a very minor and insignificant detail.
Mersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 08:11 AM   #97
bsan83
4, 3, 2, 1....
 
bsan83's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: MA
Posts: 26,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by borat View Post
wow - i'm a bit surprised that nobody appears to be very bothered about the 3-disc thing. ah well.
Because we're not that curmudgeony.
bsan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 08:12 AM   #98
Mersh
Moderator
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 52,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsan34 View Post
Because we're not that curmudgeony.
this is the type of release about which I don't think I can entertain any complaints.
Mersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 12:29 PM   #99
zhess88
 
zhess88's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 8,560
Ah! Very cool.
__________________
- Zach
zhess88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 01:19 PM   #100
ethaxton
 
ethaxton's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 8,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsan34 View Post
Because we're not that curmudgeony.
That's got to be word of the day right there.
ethaxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:05 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.05278 seconds with 13 queries