These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2020, 10:02 AM   #681
Matt
M.V.P.
 
Matt's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Jupiter, FL
Posts: 2,414
What a night this was. Will never ever forget the second mic coming on stage and thinking oh did Dave or Boyd's mic break or something....and then boom "Ladies and Gentlemen The Godfather of soul...."
__________________
-Matt
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 10:08 AM   #682
greykitkat36
 
greykitkat36's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 11,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
What a night this was. Will never ever forget the second mic coming on stage and thinking oh did Dave or Boyd's mic break or something....and then boom "Ladies and Gentlemen The Godfather of soul...."
Amazing, so mad I couldn’t get tickets to this show, was going to be my very first one but it sold out on TM in like 2 min, and this was way before stubhub and I wasn’t a WH member. Man must have been loud as hell in there. So happy we have this officially released now, one of the best shows they’ve released for us in the past 10 years.
__________________
S'cuse me. (spits out Ricola) Its just so I know where it is, so I can get it after. Can't waste it, Ricola's delicious."-- DJM
greykitkat36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 10:32 AM   #683
JimBeam41
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NJ
Posts: 4,058
It felt like a sporting event when he came on stage with how loud MSG got.

Between this, Two Step in the rain and Central Park. NYC had an unreal run there for 3 years of special moments.
__________________
- Joe -
JimBeam41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 12:07 PM   #684
.Gary.
 
.Gary.'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBeam41 View Post
It felt like a sporting event when he came on stage with how loud MSG got.

Between this, Two Step in the rain and Central Park. NYC had an unreal run there for 3 years of special moments.
5.29.02 is a stellar show as well, just with a lazy encore.
.Gary. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 02:30 PM   #685
celluloid hero
 
celluloid hero's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 10,658
I didn't think it was lazy, it was one of those planned bookend stands, just with a song you probably didn't like. They did it a few times with JTR also. But with JTR it wasn't lazy, it was brilliant. ;-)
celluloid hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 03:44 PM   #686
ThememanXX
 
ThememanXX's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 33,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by celluloid hero View Post
I didn't think it was lazy, it was one of those planned bookend stands, just with a song you probably didn't like. They did it a few times with JTR also. But with JTR it wasn't lazy, it was brilliant. ;-)
100%
__________________
-Jason
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddySpence View Post
handjob on the lawn during the encore saved it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Who'd you jerk off?
ThememanXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 05:07 PM   #687
.Gary.
 
.Gary.'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by celluloid hero View Post
I didn't think it was lazy, it was one of those planned bookend stands, just with a song you probably didn't like. They did it a few times with JTR also. But with JTR it wasn't lazy, it was brilliant. ;-)
Sorry, it was a disappointingly predictable encore.
.Gary. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 05:30 PM   #688
CRUSHsoccer15
 
CRUSHsoccer15's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, Texas From: Sittingbourne, England
Posts: 11,003
Just fired up the DVD to finish up the work day.
__________________
John Dab
CRUSHsoccer15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:31 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.03675 seconds with 15 queries