These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2018, 04:12 PM   #41
Mitch

So do you have any upcoming plans to suck a dick just to challenge your belief that you’re not gay??
Old 06-24-2018, 04:44 PM   #42
Jayes
ISO Hello Again&Broken Things

josh.o: a journey in self-discovery.
Jayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 06:44 PM   #43
JamSession v2.0
A magician named...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
So do you have any upcoming plans to suck a dick just to challenge your belief that you’re not gay??
Who's to say he hasn't already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario View Post
LET HE WHO HASN'T JERKED OFF ON HIS SLEEPING EMPLOYEE CAST THE FIRST STONE!
JamSession v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 07:18 PM   #44
ThememanXX
The Real Marlins Man

Banker Brokers Champion! Suduko Champion!
Tournaments Won: 2

Camping and hiking is dumb and for stupid idiots only.
handjob on the lawn during the encore saved it
Quote:
Who'd you jerk off?
ThememanXX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 10:58 PM   #45
Josh.0

Quote:
So do you have any upcoming plans to suck a dick just to challenge your belief that youíre not gay??
Might as well as I feel like I just got f'd in the A by DIsney
Just so you know, B.B.C. stands for Bitch Be Cool.
Quote:
You know what else it stands for though, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBeam41 View Post
I cant wait for him to google that
30 minutes later

Quote:
Originally Posted by K270 View Post
You guys are sick.
Josh.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 01:15 AM   #46
K270
Kan Pai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThememanXX View Post
Camping and hiking is dumb and for stupid idiots only.
Can't wait for you to create a thread at summers end to tell is about your camping trip.
Old 06-25-2018, 05:03 AM   #47
Tambourine Man
now in Capshaw Blue

Itís not the kind of trip you can half-ass like that. You got to plan 6 months in advance at least. And the food there doesnít suck.

Thereís some aspects that I donít like. Namely, the fat people, motor scooters, and turkey legs. But my first Disney experience was Tokyo Disneyland and there were exactly 0 fat people there
Tambourine Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 05:50 AM   #48
Jayes
ISO Hello Again&Broken Things

Hiking is awesome. I have done a lot of and grown to sort of hate camping.

NOW, the RV “camping” we did at the Gorge in ‘16 was perfectly acceptable. Pretty bougie but still not a hotel
Jayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 02:13 PM   #49
Fan#41

Homers Beer Run Champion!
I always found it funny that families would spend thousands and thousands of dollars to travel to the mecca of merchandise that is Disney, stay for a week, fight, argue, cry, be completely frantic of keeping a schedule that if you diverge from then most of your day is kinda fucked, eat that awful shit that tamby posted. I mean...that breakfast looks appetizing to people? Now to be completely fair, that description could be used towards almost any family vacation no matter where you go. But when it's all in the context of being in a park that describes itself as a haven of wonder and whimsy and someone slops dried scrambled eggs, and grade D frozen sausage links on your paper plate for breakfast, standing in lines longer than Six Flags, paying up the ass for toys, trinkets, food and drinks and what beauty and splendor do you really get out of it?...it's just not worth it in my eyes. I also love the people who take their 14 month old baby to Disney as a fucking excuse just to go there for themselves and never admit it.

Even something worth-while, or so I thought, which was Animal Kingdom was so poorly constructed and fucking awful. The "safari" tour ride was so rushed and each ride had an automated African (clearly an African who laid on his accent super thick to give it authenticity) tour-guide on a tv screen shouting for "SIMBA ONE, DIS IS SIMBA TWO, HAVE YOU SEEN DA LION COOBS???" "SIMBA TWO, DA LION COOBS ARE WIT DARE MUTTER SIMBA ONE!!!, WATCH OUT!!!!". It was bordering on offensive and not even enjoyable, realistic, fuck even the kids were just looking around like..."ok, cool I guess?".

I'm not going to tell anyone what or what not to enjoy but Disney is so fucking bland, boring, expensive, etc... Would never go again.
Fan#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 02:33 PM   #50
Mitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan#41 View Post
I always found it funny that families would spend thousands and thousands of dollars to travel to the mecca of merchandise that is Disney, stay for a week, fight, argue, cry, be completely frantic of keeping a schedule that if you diverge from then most of your day is kinda fucked, eat that awful shit that tamby posted. I mean...that breakfast looks appetizing to people? Now to be completely fair, that description could be used towards almost any family vacation no matter where you go. But when it's all in the context of being in a park that describes itself as a haven of wonder and whimsy and someone slops dried scrambled eggs, and grade D frozen sausage links on your paper plate for breakfast, standing in lines longer than Six Flags, paying up the ass for toys, trinkets, food and drinks and what beauty and splendor do you really get out of it?...it's just not worth it in my eyes.
yeah, those pictures, wtf. You would have thought he was trying to emphasize some of the worst aspects about it, but he wasn't. I mean, as lame as it is, there are things there that he could have shared some good pictures of, but those
Old 06-25-2018, 03:21 PM   #51
roshea999
Now that's Oldstyle

Battleship Champion! Beer Dude 2 Champion! Space Invaders Champion!
I lived in Florida for a year and couldn’t bother to go to Disney. Just not for me.

I have an adult co-worker who goes annually. To each their own and all but no thanks
roshea999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 06:35 PM   #52
Josh.0

Quote:
I always found it funny that families would spend thousands and thousands of dollars to travel to the mecca of merchandise that is Disney, stay for a week, fight, argue, cry, be completely frantic of keeping a schedule that if you diverge from then most of your day is kinda fucked, eat that awful shit that tamby posted. I mean...that breakfast looks appetizing to people? Now to be completely fair, that description could be used towards almost any family vacation no matter where you go. But when it's all in the context of being in a park that describes itself as a haven of wonder and whimsy and someone slops dried scrambled eggs, and grade D frozen sausage links on your paper plate for breakfast, standing in lines longer than Six Flags, paying up the ass for toys, trinkets, food and drinks and what beauty and splendor do you really get out of it?...it's just not worth it in my eyes. I also love the people who take their 14 month old baby to Disney as a fucking excuse just to go there for themselves and never admit it.

Even something worth-while, or so I thought, which was Animal Kingdom was so poorly constructed and fucking awful. The "safari" tour ride was so rushed and each ride had an automated African (clearly an African who laid on his accent super thick to give it authenticity) tour-guide on a tv screen shouting for "SIMBA ONE, DIS IS SIMBA TWO, HAVE YOU SEEN DA LION COOBS???" "SIMBA TWO, DA LION COOBS ARE WIT DARE MUTTER SIMBA ONE!!!, WATCH OUT!!!!". It was bordering on offensive and not even enjoyable, realistic, fuck even the kids were just looking around like..."ok, cool I guess?".

I'm not going to tell anyone what or what not to enjoy but Disney is so fucking bland, boring, expensive, etc... Would never go again.

PREACH!
Just so you know, B.B.C. stands for Bitch Be Cool.
Quote:
You know what else it stands for though, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBeam41 View Post
I cant wait for him to google that
30 minutes later

Quote:
Originally Posted by K270 View Post
You guys are sick.
Josh.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 06:39 AM   #53
ThememanXX
The Real Marlins Man

Banker Brokers Champion! Suduko Champion!
Tournaments Won: 2

People like different things, you judgemental fucks!
handjob on the lawn during the encore saved it
Quote:
Who'd you jerk off?
ThememanXX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 08:02 AM   #54
celluloid hero

Have a work conference there in two weeks and staying an extra day at Magic Kingdom with a few work friends. Haven't been since the late '80s, don't think it will be the most fun because of Disney but will be because of doing something entirely different with good work friends, can't wait.
celluloid hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 10:29 AM   #55
Tambourine Man
now in Capshaw Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by celluloid hero View Post
Have a work conference there in two weeks and staying an extra day at Magic Kingdom with a few work friends. Haven't been since the late '80s, don't think it will be the most fun because of Disney but will be because of doing something entirely different with good work friends, can't wait.
Toy Story World will be open if youíre into that
Tambourine Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 10:28 PM   #56
gweeps

Quote:

Reminds me of this:

gweeps is offline   Reply With Quote

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc