Wildcats82
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

Quote:
Originally Posted by gweeps View Post
I remember that. Was he acquitted?
Never went to trial. But damn did people drag that woman through the mud
Old 01-27-2020, 08:46 PM   #22423
dmb2much40

Well the civil suit was settled out of court and the criminal suit was dismissed because she wouldn’t testify, I’m assuming because she got a huge settlement. There was a lot of damning evidence against him.
Old 01-27-2020, 09:06 PM   #22424
JamSession v2.0
dance dance revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb2much40 View Post
Well the civil suit was settled out of court and the criminal suit was dismissed because she wouldnít testify, Iím assuming because she got a huge settlement. There was a lot of damning evidence against him.
I would imagine it was dismissed because she wouldn't testify because the defense worked at mounting a character assassination and succeeded.
Old 01-27-2020, 10:24 PM   #22425
dmb2much40

She was 19 and something terrible happened with a very famous person. Instead of reliving that under media scrutiny over a months long trial, she took the money.

Anyway, just to be clear, I feel terrible him and his daughter died. It’s devastating for his wife and kids. But I do think it’s important to remember famous people are not perfect. And also that people can grow and redeem themselves. By all accounts he was a great father and very supportive of the WNBA.
Old 02-10-2020, 03:52 PM   #22426
sean52692
You failed this band

Holy shit (literally).

So I was taking a dump this morning at work. My office is in a very vanilla two story building with the typical professional offices you would expect.

Our bathrooms are typically pretty quiet. There are two stalls and one urinal, and I always handle my business in the larger, handicap friendly stall since it's more private and further away from the urinal action.

This morning was going like any other typical morning in there until the door opens and I hear some muttering under my breath. Strange, I thought. But then it got worse. I heard some banging around and then I hear some farting. Fuck, I think to myself, this is awkward. The guy who's in there continues to bang against the stall in a big-time struggle.

I take a glace to the stall next to me and see the guys shoes, then I hear a grunt and the next thing I know he shits on the floor! Poop is literally on the floor next to me, farts galore, and I'm a jackass in the large stall. Fuck me, right?

I finish up my business before things get too sporty and book it out of there. The door to his stall was wide open and I saw his walker in there next to the urinal. I had never felt so bad... Was lucky to not get screamed at by the guy who was waiting outside the door for him.

Good Lord. What an eventful Monday morning shit!
Old 02-10-2020, 03:57 PM   #22427
Bluewater34
Is Old

Well, that’s just terrible.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:01 PM   #22428
Mitch

February 10, 2020: Sean learns that handicapped bathroom stalls are for the handicapped.
Mitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 04:06 PM   #22429
mja271

that's basically a scene out of Curb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by celluloid hero View Post
This is the most absurd post I've ever made on a message board.
mja271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 04:50 PM   #22430
JimBeam41

Sorry Sean, but I always hate the people who use the handicap stall who are NOT handicap. This is such a common thing at my job. There could be 4 stalls open, and some guy will still go into the handicap stall.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:54 PM   #22431
ThememanXX
I've gotta make a destination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
February 10, 2020: Sean learns that handicapped bathroom stalls are for the handicapped.

handjob on the lawn during the encore saved it
Quote:
Who'd you jerk off?
ThememanXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 05:28 PM   #22432
K270
Kan Pai

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean52692 View Post
Holy shit (literally).

So I was taking a dump this morning at work. My office is in a very vanilla two story building with the typical professional offices you would expect.

Our bathrooms are typically pretty quiet. There are two stalls and one urinal, and I always handle my business in the larger, handicap friendly stall since it's more private and further away from the urinal action.

This morning was going like any other typical morning in there until the door opens and I hear some muttering under my breath. Strange, I thought. But then it got worse. I heard some banging around and then I hear some farting. Fuck, I think to myself, this is awkward. The guy who's in there continues to bang against the stall in a big-time struggle.

I take a glace to the stall next to me and see the guys shoes, then I hear a grunt and the next thing I know he shits on the floor! Poop is literally on the floor next to me, farts galore, and I'm a jackass in the large stall. Fuck me, right?

I finish up my business before things get too sporty and book it out of there. The door to his stall was wide open and I saw his walker in there next to the urinal. I had never felt so bad... Was lucky to not get screamed at by the guy who was waiting outside the door for him.

Quote:

God damn, I feel bad for the person using the walker. It just goes to show how society still needs to improve. More and more people are considered handicap, yet theres still lack of handicap access. There needs to be more bathroom stalls, more handicap parking, more handicap everything. Penalties need to be stiffer for those who mis-use the handicap spots, stalls etc. I'll step off my soap box now.
Old 02-10-2020, 06:32 PM   #22433
NiCK (Crush)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean52692 View Post
Holy shit (literally).

this would get so much gold on reddit
Old 02-10-2020, 09:17 PM   #22434
sean52692
You failed this band

Quote:
Originally Posted by mja271 View Post
that's basically a scene out of Curb.
Literally a scene out of Curb, I felt like I was Larry for about two minutes
Old 02-11-2020, 08:54 AM   #22435
Jayes
ISO Hello Again&Broken Things

I shouldn’t laugh, but I am. I periodically use the handicap stall, and definitely when it’s the only one available, but I always wonder when I’ll find myself in the situation you described.

Somewhat related, we just moved into our new place this weekend and out of our “starter apartment” in Flag and I realized and commented to my lady as we were doing our best to avoid stairs by driving the dolly thru the yard that there is no way in hell that old place could accommodate handicapped folks. From ANY of the parking lots to the villas/apartments/townhouses, you encounter at LEAST two short or long sets of stairs. Kinda strange in 2020
Jayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 01:13 PM   #22436
K270
Kan Pai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayes View Post
I shouldnít laugh, but I am. I periodically use the handicap stall, and definitely when itís the only one available, but I always wonder when Iíll find myself in the situation you described.

Somewhat related, we just moved into our new place this weekend and out of our ďstarter apartmentĒ in Flag and I realized and commented to my lady as we were doing our best to avoid stairs by driving the dolly thru the yard that there is no way in hell that old place could accommodate handicapped folks. From ANY of the parking lots to the villas/apartments/townhouses, you encounter at LEAST two short or long sets of stairs. Kinda strange in 2020

How old are the apartments? I'm thinking they were built before buildings were required to have handicap access. If theres any major renovation though, the building codes may require them to put handicap access in. Or if a resident becomes handicap, they might be able to force the hand of the landlord to renovate.
Old 02-13-2020, 01:10 PM   #22437
ggies
Sugar Will '04

oh man, this was great. They start cracking up doing their bit.

ggies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 05:29 PM   #22438
roshea999
Now that's Oldstyle

Battleship Champion! Beer Dude 2 Champion! Space Invaders Champion!
Gentlemen. I got a big bag of mushrooms and the lady and I are heading down to Taos for the weekend. Looks like a cool town.

Gonna be nice
roshea999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 08:51 AM   #22439
Jayes
ISO Hello Again&Broken Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshea999 View Post
Gentlemen. I got a big bag of mushrooms and the lady and I are heading down to Taos for the weekend. Looks like a cool town.

Gonna be nice

That’s gonna be intense, depending

Hard to believe it’s been 9 years since I dabbled. The lady is trying to get me to go on a similar adventure.
Jayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 03:37 PM   #22440
Bluewater34
Is Old

Ok, I’m going to just go out on a limb here because I’m driving myself crazy.

I’m looking to buy a pair of true wireless earbuds. I’m not the kind of guy who is going to spend hundreds on something like that, so I’ve settled on about $50 being where it seems like I’m going to get the minimum quality that I’m interested in. I’ve been going back and forth for days researching, reading and watching reviews, and narrowing and expanding my list. I’ve decided that they need to have Bluetooth 5.0, touch controls, decent water resistance and good battery life. I don’t really like the look of the ones with stems, either. Does anyone have anything they’d recommend, or not recommend? I’m currently looking most closely at the Mpow M20s and the TaoTronics SoundLiberty 79s, but that could change at any moment. Can anyone help me?

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc