These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2020, 10:57 AM   #10401
typsitch
setlist communist by necessity

Yes, if you use the gender wage gap as some kind of "gotcha" talking point without understanding the nuance of that topic, you're not just immensely naive and dumb, you're also not grounded in reality.
typsitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 11:00 AM   #10402
zaphod!

Quote:
Originally Posted by typsitch View Post
Yes, if you use the gender wage gap as some kind of "gotcha" talking point without understanding the nuance of that topic, you're not just immensely naive and dumb, you're also not grounded in reality.
zaphod! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 11:13 AM   #10403
mario

Hey, but let's take this seriously. If ONLY there was some place in America where hateful little trolls like Typical are in charge!
[Only registered users can see links.]

West Virginia
48th in Health Care
44th in Education
50th in Infrastructure
50th Economy
34th Fiscal Stability

Yeah, but West Virginia is influenced by it's proximity to shithole cities like Pittsburgh and Cincinnati. What about...

Mississippi
50th in Healthcare
46th in Education
45th in Infrastructure
48th Economy
44th in Fiscal Stability

But that's because they have bad land! So how about...

Oklahoma

47th in Healthcare
39th in Education
34th in Economy
39th in Infrastructure
32nd in Fiscal Stability

But these conservative Utopias, these are just exceptions! Like, what about...

Wyoming

42nd in Healthcare
16th in Education (finally, something in the upper half of the country!)
42nd in Economy
15th in Infrastructure
39th in Fiscal Stability

We're getting closer to proving our conservative Utopia, let's try

North Dakota

38th in Health Care
20th in Education
35th Economy
5th in Infrastructure
13th in Fiscal Stability

See! I knew! As long as you don't need a doctor or a job, just inherit your pappy's land, the conservative bastion of North Dakota proves those liberals wrong! Just like

Idaho

26th in Health Care
33rd in Education
6th in Economy
29th in Infrastructure
11th in Fiscal Stability

So now we've covered Mississippi, the most conservative state in the nation, and then the 5 states where Trump is polling the highest. And what did we learn? They're all basically shitholes, and you can only succeed if you are a white male who inherited your fortune.

Basically, exactly what we knew Typical wanted in the first place: a safe space to practice his racism and mysogony unchallenged. Unfortunately, he was born in Jersey so he can never get to be one of the privileged failsons of Idaho or North Dakota.

But, by all means, please, move to Mississippi and be with your people!

I really didn’t want to go there but: fuck these people. Nurses make $100k/year with full benefits. I don’t feel sorry for them at all that they might catch a flu that’s not going to do anything to them. Such a stupid opportunity that they’re fully exploiting to jerk themselves off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh.0 View Post
The fact that they came outside in their scrubs - which they’re supposed to be keeping as clean and “uncompromised” as possible - tells you it was virtue signaling in an attempt to go viral. Just like all of the dumb TikTok videos that bored nurses in empty hospitals have been putting together across the country the last few weeks
mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 11:36 AM   #10404
DIDO36

DC one of the most liberal cities in America has one of the highest black unemployment rates. What are they doing for minorities in super liberal DC? Nothing.

People are flocking out of these liberal cities, and moving towards more rules areas. That’s because people want an actual sense of security and don’t want to deal with out of control lawless nonsense.

You didn’t see one riot in Mississippi.

Last edited by DIDO36; 10-16-2020 at 12:22 PM.
DIDO36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 11:41 AM   #10405
mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIDO36 View Post
Mississippi has one of the highest black employment rates in the country. You can only succeed if you are white is such an exaggeration, but continue spewing nonsense.

Mississippi has the lowest black employment rate of any of the 36 states the Department of Labor has data for:

Thanks for further proving my point!

I really didn’t want to go there but: fuck these people. Nurses make $100k/year with full benefits. I don’t feel sorry for them at all that they might catch a flu that’s not going to do anything to them. Such a stupid opportunity that they’re fully exploiting to jerk themselves off.
Quote:
The fact that they came outside in their scrubs - which they’re supposed to be keeping as clean and “uncompromised” as possible - tells you it was virtue signaling in an attempt to go viral. Just like all of the dumb TikTok videos that bored nurses in empty hospitals have been putting together across the country the last few weeks
Old 10-16-2020, 11:49 AM   #10406
Josh.0

hubris noun
hu·​bris | \ ˈhyü-brəs \
Definition of hubris: Mario, of TDC infamy.

In a sentence:

“I used to think you, Spencer, were the shittiest person in the history of the internet, but then Mario came along with his limitless hubris and complete detachment from reality.”

Vol. 3

From this past spring:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario View Post
Without the sort of shutdown that we're seeing now, 80% of people would be infected and 4 million people would die within three months.

With "mitigation" strategies in place (all symptomatic cases in the US in isolation. Families of those cases quarantined. All Americans over 70 social distancing) 2 million people die in the next 3 months.

BUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUT

If we ever relax the suppression levels back to "mitigation" policies, we go right back to 2 million people dead within three months.

This continues until there is a disseminated vaccine, currently 18 months from now.
Josh.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 11:51 AM   #10407
Josh.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod! View Post
Don’t compare me to Mario!

...even if I do regularly tickle his balls and white knight for him. /Z

Vol. 3

From this past spring:

Quote:
Without the sort of shutdown that we're seeing now, 80% of people would be infected and 4 million people would die within three months.

With "mitigation" strategies in place (all symptomatic cases in the US in isolation. Families of those cases quarantined. All Americans over 70 social distancing) 2 million people die in the next 3 months.

BUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUTBUT

If we ever relax the suppression levels back to "mitigation" policies, we go right back to 2 million people dead within three months.

This continues until there is a disseminated vaccine, currently 18 months from now.
Josh.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 11:56 AM   #10408
zaphod!

Quote:
Don’t compare me to Mario!

...even if I do regularly tickle his balls and white knight for him. /Z
what's that josh? i can barely make out what you're saying while you've got the balls of all of the TDC right wing nutjobs in your mouth
zaphod! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 11:58 AM   #10409
mario

This means absolutely nothing except the juicy, juicy schadenfreude of Trump, who literally told people his big plan to win election was to beat Biden's TV ratings last night:
[Only registered users can see links.] that President Trump during the candidates dueling town halls on Thursday night, according to early numbers from Nielsen Media Research.
Lot's of very light weight, tiny little items are being hurled around the oval office right now.

Quote:
Old 10-16-2020, 12:02 PM   #10410
typsitch

don't you guys have some 8 year olds to give hormone blockers to?
Old 10-16-2020, 12:02 PM   #10411
JimBeam41

Quote:
This means absolutely nothing except the juicy, juicy schadenfreude of Trump, who literally told people his big plan to win election was to beat Biden's TV ratings last night:
[Only registered users can see links.] that President Trump during the candidates dueling town halls on Thursday night, according to early numbers from Nielsen Media Research.
Lot's of very light weight, tiny little items are being hurled around the oval office right now.
This is probably the thing that pisses him off the most, he's all about those TV ratings
Old 10-16-2020, 12:11 PM   #10412
Mersh

Quote:
In all fairness, democrats put children into pedo sex rings...when they aren't eating them and worshipping satan.
Mersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 12:20 PM   #10413
typsitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mersh View Post
In all fairness, democrats put children into pedo sex rings...when they aren't eating them and worshipping satan.
Definitely something pathological about the rise of conspiracy thinking. Likely combination of social media and breakdown of trust in mainstream media, which Trump hasn't helped. QAnon is definitely something I hope fades away after Trump is gone.
Old 10-16-2020, 12:24 PM   #10414
Mersh

I hope as the end goal of QAnon is killing perceived enemies.
Mersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 12:39 PM   #10415
batleon

Quote:
so Biden said he's cool with 8 year olds choosing to be transgender.
The problem with this statement is the word in bold.

I'm sure pointing this out will set off a really great discussion so I'll just see myself out
batleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 03:57 PM   #10416
Vincent
Theologian

Quote:
I try to stay out of here, but lines like this, draw me back in.
Old 10-16-2020, 05:01 PM   #10417
mario

Quote:
Definitely something pathological about the rise of conspiracy thinking. Likely combination of social media and breakdown of trust in mainstream media, which Trump hasn't helped. QAnon is definitely something I hope fades away after Trump is gone.

Quote:
Old 10-19-2020, 11:02 AM   #10418
ggies
Sugar Will '04

Stable genius indeed....

Quote:
"He'll listen to the scientists," Trump added in a mocking tone before saying, "If I listened totally to the scientists, we would right now have a country that would be in a massive depression instead - we're like a rocket ship. Take a look at the numbers."
rrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. As the number of deaths continue to climb.....

What's the point of educating the young then? Why are Trump supporters sending their kids to school?....hmm......
ggies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 07:13 PM   #10419
mario

Internally, the Trump campaign is increasingly worried that the president's chances of winning North Carolina, a state the team has heavily invested in and views as essential for Trump's path to victory, has all but evaporated. The campaign had viewed the state as "super safe" as recently as just a few weeks ago, [Only registered users can see links.]

Quote:
Old 10-19-2020, 07:32 PM   #10420
gweeps
homesick android

Even if he loses, he wins. He's spearheaded irrevocable change in American society.

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc