These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2019, 10:45 AM   #1001
Garntd

Last: Avett Brothers at the new Fillmore in NOLA (AWESOME venue)
Next: either Amos Lee tonight (undecided) or Bob Weir & Wolf Brothers on Sunday
Garntd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 11:25 AM   #1002
ThememanXX
The Real Marlins Man

Banker Brokers Champion! Suduko Champion!
Tournaments Won: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshea999 View Post
Fired up a little Guster on Ice the other day. Still holds up!
Such a great live record.
handjob on the lawn during the encore saved it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Who'd you jerk off?
ThememanXX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 09:05 PM   #1003
dmb2much40

Finally got my shit together for this summer:

6/14 vampire weekend
6/28-29 dmb
8/3 Mayer
9/30 black keys
Old 03-23-2019, 09:29 PM   #1004
Feathered
oh shit!

I have to get on these people I know and find out if I'm doing Essence again this summer. Might try to hit up some shows around that time if any bands are appealing.

That is a ridiculous series of concerts at that Festival though. Hooboy. Really out of my element on most of those / there in general and running around with a management pass is an experience.
Feathered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 11:49 PM   #1005
Garntd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feathered View Post
I have to get on these people I know and find out if I'm doing Essence again this summer. Might try to hit up some shows around that time if any bands are appealing.

That is a ridiculous series of concerts at that Festival though. Hooboy. Really out of my element on most of those / there in general and running around with a management pass is an experience.
I've lived here 10 years and have never been. The closest I've been to going was for Prince year and I said "meh, I'll see him another time." My bad! Let me know if you need help finding shows or anything around that time/need someone to go with! I'm always down for a show.
Old 03-25-2019, 05:33 PM   #1006
TDunk

Saw Muse this past Saturday. Next show is a free show in the park type thing with White Denim, but then Jenny Lewis and Tyler Childers the next 2 days. Gonna be a big weekend.
TDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 07:55 PM   #1007
Feathered
oh shit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garntd View Post
I've lived here 10 years and have never been. The closest I've been to going was for Prince year and I said "meh, I'll see him another time." My bad! Let me know if you need help finding shows or anything around that time/need someone to go with! I'm always down for a show.
It's one interesting experience running around that place in a Convention Center / Dome / Bourbon triangle for a week. I think we wound up hitting up that NOLA Brewing BBQ place 4 times because otherwise it was bad pizza at 4am

90% sure i'll be down there for it so if there's nothing crazy show wise lets grab drinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDunk View Post
Saw Muse this past Saturday. Next show is a free show in the park type thing with White Denim, but then Jenny Lewis and Tyler Childers the next 2 days. Gonna be a big weekend.
Jenny Lewis & Death Cab along with 2 Lonely Island shows back to back makes my June 2019 amazing.

How was Muse in 2019? I caught about half a show in December at a festival type thing and now I'm debating hitting them up again this tour. Saw them a ton back in the day so it's kinda low priority unless its a bonkers experience.
Feathered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 08:31 PM   #1008
Garntd

Quote:
It's one interesting experience running around that place in a Convention Center / Dome / Bourbon triangle for a week. I think we wound up hitting up that NOLA Brewing BBQ place 4 times because otherwise it was bad pizza at 4am

90% sure i'll be down there for it so if there's nothing crazy show wise lets grab drinks
I totally forgot that I'll be out of town until the 7th - doing a mini Northeast tour of DMB/Phish/Dead and Co, ending with Phish at Fenway. But if you're still in town,
Old 03-28-2019, 11:13 AM   #1009
always40

Saw Novo Amor at a tiny club last night...was a really cool show. If you like early Bon Iver, check them out.
always40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 02:05 PM   #1010
TDunk

Quote:

Jenny Lewis & Death Cab along with 2 Lonely Island shows back to back makes my June 2019 amazing.

How was Muse in 2019? I caught about half a show in December at a festival type thing and now I'm debating hitting them up again this tour. Saw them a ton back in the day so it's kinda low priority unless its a bonkers experience.
Muse was solid...it was more of a festival type thing being part of the IndyCar race weekend. So a short set, but really fun...under-publicized so the pit was pretty empty, in a good way. I like a few of the new ones, Pressure and Break It To Me.
Old 04-08-2019, 05:33 PM   #1011
TDunk

Jenny Lewis this weekend was pretty good. Silver Lining was awesome.
Old 04-09-2019, 01:27 PM   #1012
blumathu

saw Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets last night. Was a great show, better than I expected.

No more shows until Phish at Blossom in June.
blumathu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 12:13 AM   #1013
Tambourine Man
now in Capshaw Blue

Ghosts Of The Forest. Can anybody recommend?
Tambourine Man is offline   Reply With Quote

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc