These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2018, 05:30 PM   #161
Rudy Giuliani
 

Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister Minister View Post
Rudy, I'm no First Amendment attorney, but if I was Boyd and I won this case, by as large of a margin as you seem to think, I would be suing that kid for everything he is worth, I would go after his attorney's license for allowing such a frivolous suit, and I'm going to do whatever else it takes to help clear my name. I think the attorney and the plaintiff, in this case, are well aware of that, and so forgive me if I take their side.

I also happen to believe that Boyd is in a place of power, and he thinks if he pays some expensive lawyers, and their lackeys who start shit on fan pages, he can scare Winn into crawling away. I hope I'm wrong about Boyd, but that's where I currently stand.
Your argument is circular. It's a self-proving logic. All lawsuits and plaintiffs are inherently credible in your world. You think you can take an attorney's license because they filed a lawsuit based on what their client told them? That doesn't make any sense. If Boyd won the lawsuit, it would have zero bearing on any hypothetical subsequent suit for defamation.
Rudy Giuliani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 05:31 PM   #162
ThememanXX
The Real Marlins Man
 
ThememanXX's Avatar
 
Banker Brokers Champion! Suduko Champion!
Tournaments Won: 2

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mountain Top, PA
Posts: 28,248
Thoughts on Boyd

Blah blah blah. And actually, they changed the title to “Again and Again,” because it’s circular!
__________________
-Jason
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddySpence View Post
handjob on the lawn during the encore saved it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Who'd you jerk off?
ThememanXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 05:37 PM   #163
Rudy Giuliani
 

Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThememanXX View Post
Blah blah blah. And actually, they changed the title to “Again and Again,” because it’s circular!
I just don't live in a world where someone can make any allegation and then we all have to swallow it hook, line, and sinker, like automatons without waiting to hear the full story or the other party's evidence.
Rudy Giuliani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 05:43 PM   #164
mario
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 16,072
Otis lives in the real world, where the only thing people believe in are strawman arguments and deflections, unlike all us TDC-eeple
__________________

mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 06:00 PM   #165
That's it, Sir.
I understand.
 
That's it, Sir.'s Avatar
Fantastic name change.
That's it, Sir. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 06:06 PM   #166
typsitch
setlist communist by necessity
 
typsitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
I haven’t read this thread, and only briefly skimmed the OP, but this is typsitch’s buddy. So, if it’s an alter, blame him.
Can confirm, not an alter.

Otis is just a jaded old fan like everyone else.
typsitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 06:59 PM   #167
SeekUpAB
 
SeekUpAB's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 3,304
The name change
SeekUpAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 07:13 PM   #168
Thrawn
You can't take the sky from me
 
Thrawn's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: DC
Posts: 3,850
Rudy Giuliani. Amazing.
__________________
Being a Dave Matthews fan in 2018:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sci22 View Post
It's quite possible that if I catch you on a day you take a ghost shit where there's nothing to be wiped, the other 2 piles will smell much worse imo
Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 07:48 PM   #169
deedisdone81
Bite My Dick Motherfucker!
 
deedisdone81's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Posts: 17,950
I can't believe I actually just back read this garbage. Noone has come out and said Boyd raped little boys or anything. There are allegations out there that appear pretty strong not in favor of Boyd. Its not like we are: [Only registered users can see links.]
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRECTOR DEAN KARR View Post
I've been known to pimp a few ho's
deedisdone81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 07:58 PM   #170
Sinister Minister
Lolawlor
 
Sinister Minister's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: B'More
Posts: 677
Alright now I need to change my signature
Sinister Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 08:02 PM   #171
deedisdone81
Bite My Dick Motherfucker!
 
deedisdone81's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Posts: 17,950
RUDY RUDY RUDY
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRECTOR DEAN KARR View Post
I've been known to pimp a few ho's
deedisdone81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 08:12 PM   #172
ThememanXX
The Real Marlins Man
 
ThememanXX's Avatar
 
Banker Brokers Champion! Suduko Champion!
Tournaments Won: 2

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mountain Top, PA
Posts: 28,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by deedisdone81 View Post
RUDY RUDY RUDY


Arias?
__________________
-Jason
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddySpence View Post
handjob on the lawn during the encore saved it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Who'd you jerk off?
ThememanXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 02:33 PM   #173
maddog
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Athens, Ga
Posts: 1,728
Pretty sure Boyd is the reason behind Stefan's lisp
__________________
-Ryan
maddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 02:49 PM   #174
Tambourine Man
now in Capshaw Blue
 
Tambourine Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: behind the miller's shed
Posts: 13,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
Pretty sure Boyd is the reason behind Stefan's lisp
BTSD
Tambourine Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 03:26 PM   #175
dandtrock
 
dandtrock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: saint paul, mn
Posts: 1,760
Boyd is ghey.
dandtrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 03:31 PM   #176
d.m.bfan222
Nothing beats BTCS
 
d.m.bfan222's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThememanXX View Post
Arias?
Well played. Blast from the past.
d.m.bfan222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 06:36 PM   #177
That's it, Sir.
I understand.
 
That's it, Sir.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambourine Man View Post
BTSD
10/10
That's it, Sir. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:17 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.07788 seconds with 16 queries