These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2020, 10:18 AM   #141
ThememanXX
I've gotta make a destination.

I've gotta buy this and give it a listen one of these days.
handjob on the lawn during the encore saved it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Who'd you jerk off?
ThememanXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 10:42 AM   #142
Thrawn
You can't take the sky from me

"Gotta" though?

This is the first live release of theirs I haven't bought actually. Just have no interest.
It's quite possible that if I catch you on a day you take a ghost shit where there's nothing to be wiped, the other 2 piles will smell much worse imo
Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 09:42 PM   #143
sean52692
You failed this band

Each release is worth a listen in my book if only to try and squeeze out reasons why they selected that particular show for a live release.

However I couldn't squeeze out one halfway decent reason to release this one. Felt the same about that Dave solo DMBLive on his birthday when he was drunk and the performances were terrible, just thinking about that release gives me a hangover headache feeling
Old 06-02-2020, 04:02 PM   #144
sneaksbeac

I made a mistake...I bought this ahead of its release, and I didn't buy a physical copy. I bought a digital download. I have not be able to download it. I have emailed the warehouse 6 times, and each time I get the same response, log in, click the link or copy and paste the link in the "download is ready email" I click and it brings me to the order status page and has me put in my zip code, and EVERYTIME i put in my zip code it says "Accounts Don't Match"

Again I am emailed them 6 times and they say the same thing each time, and it doesn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this? Or am I better served at this point just losing my 15 bucks for this download?
sneaksbeac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 07:55 PM   #145
celluloid hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean52692 View Post
Each release is worth a listen in my book if only to try and squeeze out reasons why they selected that particular show for a live release.

However I couldn't squeeze out one halfway decent reason to release this one. Felt the same about that Dave solo DMBLive on his birthday when he was drunk and the performances were terrible, just thinking about that release gives me a hangover headache feeling
The China Club has a pretty valid reason. It is the only tape of it in existence. Untaped shows are always worthy of releasing.
celluloid hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 10:49 AM   #146
timmys24

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaksbeac View Post
I made a mistake...I bought this ahead of its release, and I didn't buy a physical copy. I bought a digital download. I have not be able to download it. I have emailed the warehouse 6 times, and each time I get the same response, log in, click the link or copy and paste the link in the "download is ready email" I click and it brings me to the order status page and has me put in my zip code, and EVERYTIME i put in my zip code it says "Accounts Don't Match"

Again I am emailed them 6 times and they say the same thing each time, and it doesn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this? Or am I better served at this point just losing my 15 bucks for this download?
I did not have this specific issue but I did have a download issue. Emails never worked to get it fixed, you need to call the musictoday line. Once I did that, the help I got was much better.

The number to call is 877-687-4277
timmys24 is offline   Reply With Quote

These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc