These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2020, 11:58 AM   #81
dancetheham
 
dancetheham's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chesterfield, VA
Posts: 2,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmys24 View Post
I was able to cobble together a recording of this show through youtube user Nick Perry's videos. Link to 1st song is below. It has every song, might be missing some of the between songs stuff, but at least you get the songs. Overall sound isn't great, but it's something.

[Only registered users can see links.]

Not sure if anyone tried to get in recording equipment to tape this show. I think the mic that has been referenced at stage left was a venue mic. My brother asked if they could record just their opening set and were told know by the management co who put on the show, so they may not have allowed taping equipment.
I don't know why I missed this post at the time, but I've just now seen it and gone through to get song times for the Almanac. Thanks! It looks like Satellite and Rye Whiskey have gone missing, though... any chance you still have them? It would be videos #3 and #8 according to how you numbered the rest of them.
dancetheham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 01:55 PM   #82
timmys24
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancetheham View Post
I don't know why I missed this post at the time, but I've just now seen it and gone through to get song times for the Almanac. Thanks! It looks like Satellite and Rye Whiskey have gone missing, though... any chance you still have them? It would be videos #3 and #8 according to how you numbered the rest of them.
Linked folder below contains audio files for the songs and also most of Dave's soundcheck from the show. Let me know if any issues.


[Only registered users can see links.]
timmys24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM   #83
dancetheham
 
dancetheham's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chesterfield, VA
Posts: 2,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmys24 View Post
Linked folder below contains audio files for the songs and also most of Dave's soundcheck from the show. Let me know if any issues.


[Only registered users can see links.]
Thanks!
dancetheham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM   #84
gweeps
homesick android
 
gweeps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Kingston ON, Canada
Posts: 26,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmys24 View Post
Linked folder below contains audio files for the songs and also most of Dave's soundcheck from the show. Let me know if any issues.


[Only registered users can see links.]
Thanks a bunch. Great to have a better quality copy of the Dt>Bowa.
__________________
"If we do not believe in freedom of expression for those we despise we don't believe in it at all." ~ Noam Chomsky
gweeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:22 AM   #85
timmys24
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweeps View Post
Thanks a bunch. Great to have a better quality copy of the Dt>Bowa.
No problem, happy to share!

This one was a really fun night, and a good show. A lot of great memories for me and my family...
timmys24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:19 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.03135 seconds with 16 queries