These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2017, 11:09 AM   #181
dmb1981
 
dmb1981's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 6,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoke. View Post
That crowd at the 4th of July 2015 show was insane. #40, Friend of the Devil,
Colonel Bogey March > Billies. Place blew up.
One of my very fav DMB moments...
dmb1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 07:57 PM   #182
ThememanXX
Ichiro is the New Giancarlo
 
ThememanXX's Avatar
 
Banker Brokers Champion! Suduko Champion!
Tournaments Won: 2

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mountain Top, PA
Posts: 26,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb1981 View Post
One of my very fav DMB moments...


Absolutely. That was a good time.
__________________
-Jason
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddySpence View Post
handjob on the lawn during the encore saved it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Who'd you jerk off?
ThememanXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 03:56 PM   #183
gweeps
 
gweeps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Kingston ON, Canada
Posts: 22,666
This Pig is glorious. MVP song of the tour.
gweeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 10:24 AM   #184
spoke.
 
spoke.'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Nashville
Posts: 4,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweeps View Post
This Pig is glorious. MVP song of the tour.
My favorite song. Was so happy to get it N2 for my 200th show.
spoke. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 11:21 AM   #185
JimBeam41
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoke. View Post
My favorite song. Was so happy to get it N2 for my 200th show.
Damn!!
__________________
- Joe -
JimBeam41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 06:59 PM   #186
MaLaKaS
Moore Soul
 
MaLaKaS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lost Somewhere In Jersey
Posts: 17,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
I really enjoyed myself last night. Maybe too much so. The crowd was bananas good down front and dave seemed to be having a blast. I had more fun last night then I've had at a dmb show in a while. Good times.
Out of curiosity, were you sitting in section 10 on night 2?
MaLaKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 07:22 PM   #187
Jack
Grand Army of Letters
 
Jack's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Stage Roi
Posts: 20,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLaKaS View Post
Out of curiosity, were you sitting in section 10 on night 2?
I was not. I'm sure that guy was awesome, though.
__________________
Aims To Try
jack@thesedayscontinue.org

Another child that's grown old
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 07:24 PM   #188
celluloid hero
 
celluloid hero's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 9,216
Love the Watcher of the Skies snippet Tim played at the end of In Your Eyes.
celluloid hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 08:59 PM   #189
MaLaKaS
Moore Soul
 
MaLaKaS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lost Somewhere In Jersey
Posts: 17,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
I was not. I'm sure that guy was awesome, though.


There was a very nice guy in my row who offered me a seat upgrade at the very beginning of the show. He wore a Maine t-shirt and wanted to sit with his friends, who were sitting right next to me. He offered me his tickets, which were about 10 rows closer. That was very nice of him to do. I thought it might be you
MaLaKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 03:32 PM   #190
patsfan39
 
patsfan39's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MA
Posts: 3,702
Did N1 ever come out? I feel like i havent seen it anywhere.
__________________
-Jon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Hey! This has already been addressed here by others. No dancing! You will sit quietly in your seat throughout the performance!
patsfan39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 11:32 PM   #191
spoke.
 
spoke.'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Nashville
Posts: 4,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan39 View Post
Did N1 ever come out? I feel like i havent seen it anywhere.
I was finally able to convert it today.

[Only registered users can see links.]

Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds
06-16-2017
Saratoga Performing Arts Center
Saratoga Springs, NY


Taper: Chris Drews

Source: AKG ck63 (DINa-ish, ~16') > NBob Actives > UA-5 (w-mod) > IRiver iHP-120 (Rockbox)

Location: Section 40, Row F, Seats 22+23

Conversion: IRiver iHP-120 > USB > MacBook > Sound Studio 3.5.7 > xACT 1.64 > FLAC


01: Intro
02: The Stone
03: Old Dirt Hill (Bring That Beat Back)
04: Granny
05: One Sweet World
06: Lie in Our Graves
07: Stay or Leave
08: Funny the Way It Is
09: Where Are You Going
10: So Damn Lucky
11: A Whiter Shade of Pale
12: Minarets
13: Tripping Billies
14: A Tangled Web We Weave [Tim solo]
15: Virginia in the Rain
16: #41
17: Worried Man Blues
18: You & Me
19: Jimi Thing
20: Hendrix/Beatles medley [Tim solo]
21: Satellite
22: Say Goodbye
23: Don't Drink the Water
24: Crash into Me
25: All Along the Watchtower
26: Dancing Nancies
Encore:
27: Some Devil
28: Corn Bread
29: Grey Street

Notes:
- Thanks to Crumbo for the use of his mics.
- Thanks to Pat for trading seats.
- Thanks to Garrett Bastable for a splice of his DPA4022 > V3 > 744T source for the last couple minutes of Grey Street.
- Thanks to Jason Stessel for the conversion assistance.


compiled by Chris Drews on 07-27-17
spoke. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 12:03 AM   #192
gweeps
 
gweeps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Kingston ON, Canada
Posts: 22,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoke. View Post
I was finally able to convert it today.

[Only registered users can see links.]

Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds
06-16-2017
Saratoga Performing Arts Center
Saratoga Springs, NY


Taper: Chris Drews

Source: AKG ck63 (DINa-ish, ~16') > NBob Actives > UA-5 (w-mod) > IRiver iHP-120 (Rockbox)

Location: Section 40, Row F, Seats 22+23

Conversion: IRiver iHP-120 > USB > MacBook > Sound Studio 3.5.7 > xACT 1.64 > FLAC


01: Intro
02: The Stone
03: Old Dirt Hill (Bring That Beat Back)
04: Granny
05: One Sweet World
06: Lie in Our Graves
07: Stay or Leave
08: Funny the Way It Is
09: Where Are You Going
10: So Damn Lucky
11: A Whiter Shade of Pale
12: Minarets
13: Tripping Billies
14: A Tangled Web We Weave [Tim solo]
15: Virginia in the Rain
16: #41
17: Worried Man Blues
18: You & Me
19: Jimi Thing
20: Hendrix/Beatles medley [Tim solo]
21: Satellite
22: Say Goodbye
23: Don't Drink the Water
24: Crash into Me
25: All Along the Watchtower
26: Dancing Nancies
Encore:
27: Some Devil
28: Corn Bread
29: Grey Street

Notes:
- Thanks to Crumbo for the use of his mics.
- Thanks to Pat for trading seats.
- Thanks to Garrett Bastable for a splice of his DPA4022 > V3 > 744T source for the last couple minutes of Grey Street.
- Thanks to Jason Stessel for the conversion assistance.


compiled by Chris Drews on 07-27-17
Thanks for doing this.
gweeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 05:23 AM   #193
ThememanXX
Ichiro is the New Giancarlo
 
ThememanXX's Avatar
 
Banker Brokers Champion! Suduko Champion!
Tournaments Won: 2

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mountain Top, PA
Posts: 26,866
Awesome. Thanks!
__________________
-Jason
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddySpence View Post
handjob on the lawn during the encore saved it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Who'd you jerk off?
ThememanXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 09:20 AM   #194
patsfan39
 
patsfan39's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MA
Posts: 3,702
Thank you much!!!
__________________
-Jon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Hey! This has already been addressed here by others. No dancing! You will sit quietly in your seat throughout the performance!
patsfan39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 11:19 AM   #195
sean52692
Ten steps ahead of you
 
sean52692's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wheaton, IL
Posts: 16,163
Thanks for taping man, appreciate it!
sean52692 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 11:28 AM   #196
dancetheham
 
dancetheham's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chesterfield, VA
Posts: 1,933
Thanks, Drews!

What song is Tim mixing with I Want You (She's So Heavy) on his second solo? I assume it's a Hendrix riff, but I can't place it. I feel like a moron.
dancetheham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 11:35 PM   #197
MaLaKaS
Moore Soul
 
MaLaKaS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lost Somewhere In Jersey
Posts: 17,662
Thanks Drews
MaLaKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 05:45 PM   #198
jeffym
KOAT
 
jeffym's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Red Onion Lounge - Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 4,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoke. View Post
I was finally able to convert it today.

[Only registered users can see links.]

Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds
06-16-2017
Saratoga Performing Arts Center
Saratoga Springs, NY


Taper: Chris Drews

Source: AKG ck63 (DINa-ish, ~16') > NBob Actives > UA-5 (w-mod) > IRiver iHP-120 (Rockbox)

Location: Section 40, Row F, Seats 22+23

Conversion: IRiver iHP-120 > USB > MacBook > Sound Studio 3.5.7 > xACT 1.64 > FLAC


01: Intro
02: The Stone
03: Old Dirt Hill (Bring That Beat Back)
04: Granny
05: One Sweet World
06: Lie in Our Graves
07: Stay or Leave
08: Funny the Way It Is
09: Where Are You Going
10: So Damn Lucky
11: A Whiter Shade of Pale
12: Minarets
13: Tripping Billies
14: A Tangled Web We Weave [Tim solo]
15: Virginia in the Rain
16: #41
17: Worried Man Blues
18: You & Me
19: Jimi Thing
20: Hendrix/Beatles medley [Tim solo]
21: Satellite
22: Say Goodbye
23: Don't Drink the Water
24: Crash into Me
25: All Along the Watchtower
26: Dancing Nancies
Encore:
27: Some Devil
28: Corn Bread
29: Grey Street

Notes:
- Thanks to Crumbo for the use of his mics.
- Thanks to Pat for trading seats.
- Thanks to Garrett Bastable for a splice of his DPA4022 > V3 > 744T source for the last couple minutes of Grey Street.
- Thanks to Jason Stessel for the conversion assistance.


compiled by Chris Drews on 07-27-17
WHERE IS MY SHOUTOUT AND THANKS?!?!??!?!?!?!?! HOARDER!
__________________
Bye for now
jeffym is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:21 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.11405 seconds with 28 queries