These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2006, 11:31 PM   #61
mrchattr
My office...
 
mrchattr's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Posts: 5,247
Tex, thank you for all you do for the community. I still have to say the best B&P I ever did was with you - the extra data disc you sent just really made my day!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trpn2dmb
hey, lets put aside our differences and just enjoy girls peeing, okay?
mrchattr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 11:58 PM   #62
DMBTex10101
doing the hippo thing
 
DMBTex10101's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Posts: 4,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbycrei View Post
Aren't we still on the lookout for the PBS Sierra Center Stage?
Yes we are. People just don't tape things anymore unfortunately. It never aired anywhere near me. I really hope I can see it sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchattr View Post
Tex, thank you for all you do for the community. I still have to say the best B&P I ever did was with you - the extra data disc you sent just really made my day!
Not a problem. Just out of curiosity, what did I put on that disc?? I'm sure I can assume because I put the same couple on all the data disks, but I don't remember yours.
__________________
Tex

Archives in Cowtown
DMBTex10101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 12:16 AM   #63
mrchattr
My office...
 
mrchattr's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Posts: 5,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBTex10101 View Post
Not a problem. Just out of curiosity, what did I put on that disc?? I'm sure I can assume because I put the same couple on all the data disks, but I don't remember yours.
Naked pics of Mersh and Phan, and then:
5/19/90
2/17/91
4/24/97
7/30/99
10/27/04
1/13/06
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trpn2dmb
hey, lets put aside our differences and just enjoy girls peeing, okay?
mrchattr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 12:22 AM   #64
DMBTex10101
doing the hippo thing
 
DMBTex10101's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Posts: 4,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchattr View Post
Naked pics of Mersh and Phan, and then:
5/19/90
2/17/91
4/24/97
7/30/99
10/27/04
1/13/06
Ah yes. I'm sure the pics made the disk. But those are several of my favorite shows. Especially the '97, 99, and '04 one.

Glad you enjoyed. I'm digging to find the Nickel Creek stuff, but I might not be able to get it up until this weekend, but I'll put it up before Christmas, promise.
__________________
Tex

Archives in Cowtown
DMBTex10101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 02:38 AM   #65
mrchattr
My office...
 
mrchattr's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Posts: 5,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBTex10101 View Post
Ah yes. I'm sure the pics made the disk. But those are several of my favorite shows. Especially the '97, 99, and '04 one.

Glad you enjoyed. I'm digging to find the Nickel Creek stuff, but I might not be able to get it up until this weekend, but I'll put it up before Christmas, promise.
Hey man, no biggie, take your time. I'm too into LT7 to even listen to it if you had it up tonight anyway!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trpn2dmb
hey, lets put aside our differences and just enjoy girls peeing, okay?
mrchattr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 09:48 AM   #66
DMBTex10101
doing the hippo thing
 
DMBTex10101's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Posts: 4,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchattr View Post
Hey man, no biggie, take your time. I'm too into LT7 to even listen to it if you had it up tonight anyway!
grr, I wish mine would come in already.
__________________
Tex

Archives in Cowtown
DMBTex10101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 10:17 AM   #67
bbycrei
 
bbycrei's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBTex10101 View Post
Yes we are. People just don't tape things anymore unfortunately. It never aired anywhere near me. I really hope I can see it sometime.
I caught maybe a song or two one random night at another friend's house where my friends kept telling me they didn't get it.

I'm sure something will pop up in HD and someone can capture it via DVR. Maybe Chard has a copy of it or something we can "borrow"
__________________
-Eric

Last edited by bbycrei; 01-23-2007 at 10:42 AM.
bbycrei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 08:56 PM   #68
bbycrei
 
bbycrei's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBTex10101 View Post
That is a great DVD by the way. It's cool to see how they go about the entire process. Vic pretty much has it his head in a certain way and he tells the guys how he would like them to play it and they toy around with it.

Plus there are several shots of Carter messing it up, which I guess could be expected, it was the first time he was playing it.

A great DVD, probably would make a great Christmas gift . . . for yourself of course!
I decided to get it on netflix, im surprised they have it, ill hopefully have it on saturday to watch.
__________________
-Eric
bbycrei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 01:04 AM   #69
mrchattr
My office...
 
mrchattr's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Posts: 5,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbycrei View Post
I decided to get it on netflix, im surprised they have it, ill hopefully have it on saturday to watch.
Are you referring to the Carter/Wooten DVD? I really, really, really need to see that!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trpn2dmb
hey, lets put aside our differences and just enjoy girls peeing, okay?
mrchattr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 08:34 AM   #70
bbycrei
 
bbycrei's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchattr View Post
Are you referring to the Carter/Wooten DVD? I really, really, really need to see that!
Yep and same here.
__________________
-Eric
bbycrei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 04:51 PM   #71
DMBTex10101
doing the hippo thing
 
DMBTex10101's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Posts: 4,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbycrei View Post
Yep and same here.
I got the disk by the way. Thanks a lot, I was unaware that it was a multi cam.

With that said, more Flecktone dates have been announced. Including an Australia tour, and several dates in the US.

[Only registered users can see links.]
__________________
Tex

Archives in Cowtown
DMBTex10101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 05:18 PM   #72
bbycrei
 
bbycrei's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbycrei View Post
I decided to get it on netflix, im surprised they have it, ill hopefully have it on saturday to watch.
It actually was a cool DVD. It was nice to see the making of a song, where things were being talked out as to how to play, seeing carter jump the gun was pretty funny. Still love Zenergy as a song, it almost sounds more Flecktones than Vic.
__________________
-Eric
bbycrei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 05:18 PM   #73
bbycrei
 
bbycrei's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBTex10101 View Post
I got the disk by the way. Thanks a lot, I was unaware that it was a multi cam.

With that said, more Flecktone dates have been announced. Including an Australia tour, and several dates in the US.

[Only registered users can see links.]
Carnegie Hall, count me in. I've always wanted to go there.
__________________
-Eric
bbycrei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 05:50 PM   #74
mrchattr
My office...
 
mrchattr's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Posts: 5,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbycrei View Post
Carnegie Hall, count me in. I've always wanted to go there.
I'll be at the DC show I'm sure.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trpn2dmb
hey, lets put aside our differences and just enjoy girls peeing, okay?
mrchattr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 06:33 PM   #75
bbycrei
 
bbycrei's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchattr View Post
I'll be at the DC show I'm sure.
That would be cool to see Bela and Chick play.
__________________
-Eric
bbycrei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 07:36 PM   #76
DMBTex10101
doing the hippo thing
 
DMBTex10101's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Posts: 4,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbycrei View Post
Carnegie Hall, count me in. I've always wanted to go there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchattr View Post
I'll be at the DC show I'm sure.
I'll be hitting both of these as well! Should be a great time. It will (probably) be my first show in New York.

I'm freaking excited too!
__________________
Tex

Archives in Cowtown
DMBTex10101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 07:39 PM   #77
DMBTex10101
doing the hippo thing
 
DMBTex10101's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Posts: 4,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbycrei View Post
It actually was a cool DVD. It was nice to see the making of a song, where things were being talked out as to how to play, seeing carter jump the gun was pretty funny. Still love Zenergy as a song, it almost sounds more Flecktones than Vic.
I've always said the studio version of that song is exactly how the 'Tones SHOULD be. Carter instead of Futureman. That's the only way the Flecktones could get any better.

I really really enjoy Futureman and what he adds. His solo's aren't my style, but he does a great job keeping up with the odd time signatures, and he has some random sounds on his Drumitar that just seem to work.

With that said, I would give him up in a heart beat if he was being replaced by Carter.
__________________
Tex

Archives in Cowtown
DMBTex10101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 08:29 PM   #78
bbycrei
 
bbycrei's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBTex10101 View Post
I've always said the studio version of that song is exactly how the 'Tones SHOULD be. Carter instead of Futureman. That's the only way the Flecktones could get any better.

I really really enjoy Futureman and what he adds. His solo's aren't my style, but he does a great job keeping up with the odd time signatures, and he has some random sounds on his Drumitar that just seem to work.

With that said, I would give him up in a heart beat if he was being replaced by Carter.
I'm waiting to see Futch on a real drum kit.
__________________
-Eric
bbycrei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 08:30 PM   #79
bbycrei
 
bbycrei's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBTex10101 View Post
I'll be hitting both of these as well! Should be a great time. It will (probably) be my first show in New York.

I'm freaking excited too!
Its a fun little town. There are some nice places I could stop on the way up there from Penn Station. I think my grandfather will hopefully make the trip up with me. You can't pass seeing any band at Carnegie Hall.
__________________
-Eric
bbycrei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 09:42 PM   #80
mrchattr
My office...
 
mrchattr's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Posts: 5,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbycrei View Post
I'm waiting to see Futch on a real drum kit.
Two shows ago (the Bucknell show from the last tour), he seemed to spend more time on the kit than on the synth-axe, and it was awesome. He's a really, really talented drummer, and knowing that actually has made the synth-axe a little worse for me. I've never been a huge fan of it, but after hearing what they sound like with drums, I was just stoked.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trpn2dmb
hey, lets put aside our differences and just enjoy girls peeing, okay?
mrchattr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.11398 seconds with 20 queries