These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 04:03 PM   #6661
mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff1818 View Post
6.4MM is a great start. I thought they initially said 20MM though.
[Only registered users can see links.]
Dr. Ngozi Ezike, director of the Illinois Department of Public Health, said she asked for 400,000 doses of vaccine from the federal government but has been told they will get fewer.

“We have had a readjustment of the numbers that were quoted to us and I have talked to other state health officials – all of them have a proportional decrease in their counts,” Ezike told CNN’s Nia-Malika Henderson on “Inside Politics.”

“We are still waiting to see answers, and understand maybe why that is, but it seems that the initial allotment we thought would be ready to go out – that number has decreased. So as a result, all the states are going to get a smaller amount.”

I really didn’t want to go there but: fuck these people. Nurses make $100k/year with full benefits. I don’t feel sorry for them at all that they might catch a flu that’s not going to do anything to them. Such a stupid opportunity that they’re fully exploiting to jerk themselves off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh.0 View Post
The fact that they came outside in their scrubs - which they’re supposed to be keeping as clean and “uncompromised” as possible - tells you it was virtue signaling in an attempt to go viral. Just like all of the dumb TikTok videos that bored nurses in empty hospitals have been putting together across the country the last few weeks
mario is offline   Reply With Quote

These Days Continue > The Continuation > nDMBc