View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 05:10 PM   #2
1t. Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaufordBuddy View Post

Now for the REAL good news. I spoke with Henry about how Iíll be returning home from this deployment in time to catch the DMB show in Atlanta, two days before my 30th birthday. I also told him that it would be my girlfriendís first ever DMB concert. He replied back stating that he looked forward to meeting me because he would be leaving me backstage passes at will call so I could meet him. Of course after hearing this I had to catch my breath. I couldnít believe what I was reading. Hopefully I'll get to meet Carter as well. This is un-freaking-believable. I have dreamed about meeting Carter for so damn long. I think that Iíve anticipated it so much that Iím going to be completely speechless when I meet him. I can't believe that it is actually going to happen. So needless to say I have lots to look forward to this Summer.

Here shortly Iíll be making a much-needed update to the kit page to reflect some of the things I mentioned here. I wonít make certain changes until they actually happen (i.e. new drum kit).

Needless to say there are plenty of things to pay attention to this Summer with Carterís kit.
That's fucking awesome. Good for you
1t. Dan is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03599 seconds with 16 queries