View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 02:56 PM   #17
That's it, Sir.
I understand.

I raise several species of endangered and critically endangered arboreal tarantulas from south east Asia, breed them and give away the spiderlings to zoos, museums and other collectors to help keep them on the planet. It's like gardening with fangs and potent venom. Very calming and soothing. Some get as large as 8.5 inch (or larger) diagonal leg span. Google search Poecilotheria Metallica, Poecilotheria Ornata, Regalis, Pederseni etc. if you want to see some truly gorgeous beings you share the planet with.

I love guitar effects pedals and play as many instruments as I can get my hands on without any kind of education or instruction. I run everything I can through my pedalboard. I love to write my own songs and refuse to learn full covers. I can't play one song I haven't written end to end.

I used to be a graffiti artist in Philly in my late teens in the 90's. On occasion, I go out and bomb a billboard or a warehouse or the back of a sign on a highway. No words. Mostly twisted human figures.

Insomniac. Not sure that's something I do but I think it contributes to the general weirdness that is me.
That's it, Sir. is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03195 seconds with 15 queries