These Days Continue

These Days Continue (http://www.thesedayscontinue.org/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://www.thesedayscontinue.org/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Different theme color options? (http://www.thesedayscontinue.org/showthread.php?t=194922)

sarge 02-05-2007 12:16 AM

Different theme color options?
 
any way we can get some other colors to choose from here? I like the olive, but I like choices as well.

dsera 02-05-2007 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Hate Alexbunke (Post 6170517)
any way we can get some other colors to choose from here? I like the olive, but I like choices as well.

:dunno

sarge 02-06-2007 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsera (Post 6170520)
:dunno

does that mean I have to ask Brandon?

Crumbo 02-06-2007 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarge (Post 6170929)
does that mean I have to ask Brandon?

you'll have to do more than just ask him

dsera 02-06-2007 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarge (Post 6170929)
does that mean I have to ask Brandon?

That means I haven't thought about it. :)

It can be done. If I ever get time to just sit and play around with colors, I'll work on it. Any preferences?

bsan83 02-06-2007 03:33 PM

I always wanted a magenta message board.

Rud 02-07-2007 04:35 PM

white, burnt orange, azure (azure is a silvery blue)

dsera 02-07-2007 06:21 PM

I was actually asking Scott for his color preferences, but thanks. :D

sarge 02-07-2007 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsera (Post 6171631)
I was actually asking Scott for his color preferences, but thanks. :D

I like black with some other color. Black can be the accent. I would like burnt orange where the light green is and black where the dark green is.

Go Giants


Or surprise me

sarge 02-08-2007 11:53 AM

Is there a place to go to see theme choices?

dsera 02-08-2007 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarge (Post 6171865)
Is there a place to go to see theme choices?

Not that I know of. I did this one by hand, it's not a theme I just found. :)

sarge 02-08-2007 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsera (Post 6171868)
Not that I know of. I did this one by hand, it's not a theme I just found. :)

What is taking so long?








;)

dsera 02-08-2007 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarge (Post 6171929)
What is taking so long?








;)

:oar

Strugz10 02-08-2007 05:06 PM

I support this thread. :upyours

dsera 02-08-2007 05:56 PM

Okay TDC Burnt has been added. And before you ask about all the others like the Olive has, I'll work on them as I get time. :)

sarge 02-08-2007 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsera (Post 6171980)
Okay TDC Burnt has been added. And before you ask about all the others like the Olive has, I'll work on them as I get time. :)

:rawk I dig it a lot :nod


Thanks!

Rud 02-08-2007 06:40 PM

I like it.

I might have used a darker silver or darker blue where the blacks are though. just my oppinion. :)

sarge 02-08-2007 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rud (Post 6171989)
I like it.

I might have used a darker silver or darker blue where the blacks are though. just my oppinion. :)

No one asked you

Rud 02-08-2007 08:33 PM

:boohoo

alexbunke 02-08-2007 10:57 PM

Thanks for adding the No Logo option. :upyours

EDIT: Thread titles are bold, but I can deal.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:03 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.05064 seconds with 19 queries