These Days Continue

These Days Continue (http://www.thesedayscontinue.org/index.php)
-   nDMBc (http://www.thesedayscontinue.org/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Phish (from Vermont) Discussion (http://www.thesedayscontinue.org/showthread.php?t=195305)

Crumbo 03-26-2007 02:24 PM

Phishfest at Alpine

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

0/10

Jack 03-26-2007 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crumbo (Post 6195876)
Phishfest at Alpine

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

0/10

so, they're having three shows there this summer?

boarderx5423 03-29-2007 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crumbo (Post 6195876)
Phishfest at Alpine

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

0/10

:lol

This must me Trey's new side project to help himself get cleaned up.

batleon 04-10-2007 10:41 AM

Anyone wanna recommend some early 90s shows? '92 and earlier?

gweeps 04-10-2007 11:37 AM

I think Stash is my favourite Phish song.

Crush87 04-14-2007 09:17 PM

Trey Pleads Guilty
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Smylie 04-14-2007 09:20 PM

wow, he was doing lots of drugs not just the pain killers

FishMonkeyMan 04-14-2007 10:44 PM

anyone else think a year of basically being on house arrest might lead to a phish reunion...

Crush87 04-14-2007 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishMonkeyMan (Post 6206415)
anyone else think a year of basically being on house arrest might lead to a phish reunion...

no.

FishMonkeyMan 04-14-2007 11:06 PM

on a phish side note...

on real time with bill maher's hbo.com overtime last night, someone wrote to bill saying..

"at the last phish concert i went to i saw plenty of nappy headed ho's, so i don't know why race was automatically implied..."

w00k w00k

Fan#41 04-16-2007 09:38 PM

What's the best version of David Bowie? I think you mentioned, Jack, about a few really great versions a while back but I forgot. I really really love the 12/29/94 performance. One of my most listened to Phish tracks.

Mersh 04-17-2007 03:11 PM

hmmm...good Bowie's...4.17.92, 10.12.94, 11.17.94, 11.20.94, 11.26.94, 12.11.95 form starters

Fan#41 04-17-2007 05:31 PM

Any chance you could up a few of those?

Mersh 04-17-2007 05:38 PM

I'll look around to see what is handy. Back around Christmas time I boxed up tons of shows and put them away. I think I may at least have 12.11.95 somewhere around here.

Mersh 04-17-2007 05:50 PM

bah I have 11.19.94, but not 11.17 or 11.20 handy...I'll keep looking.

Jack 04-18-2007 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fan#41 (Post 6207088)
What's the best version of David Bowie? I think you mentioned, Jack, about a few really great versions a while back but I forgot. I really really love the 12/29/94 performance. One of my most listened to Phish tracks.

12-30-93 put that song to bed.

Jack 04-18-2007 05:50 PM

"The popular, eclectic musician must move from his home on Central Park West in New York City to the greater Fort Edward region for at least three months to ensure he's available for prompt drug testing during the program's intense first phase."

hmm, I thought they said he avoided prison.....

warehouseboy 05-06-2007 06:46 PM

so does this mean that trey will be playing 10K or do there need to be more developments in his probation yet?

malachite00 05-18-2007 05:23 PM

I just recently started listening to some of Trey's solo stuff. I love the song Shine. Can anyone recommend any other songs I should download from Shine or his other solo CDs?

Mersh 05-19-2007 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malachite00 (Post 6219738)
I just recently started listening to some of Trey's solo stuff. I love the song Shine. Can anyone recommend any other songs I should download from Shine or his other solo CDs?

If you are into Shine just get that whole album. I'd suggest his self titled, but it is different than Shine so you may not dig it as much.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:41 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.06614 seconds with 24 queries