These Days Continue

These Days Continue (http://www.thesedayscontinue.org/index.php)
-   nDMBc (http://www.thesedayscontinue.org/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   NCAA Football Thread [2018 Season] (http://www.thesedayscontinue.org/showthread.php?t=205700)

drummerkrf 05-02-2013 07:24 AM

NCAA Football Thread [2018 Season]
 
All you SEC guys out there....

Start planning your road trip to Texas now for the 2015 season.... You'll want to see this thing in person.



ggies 05-02-2013 08:57 AM

:upyours

The Godfather 05-02-2013 07:02 PM

GO CANES!!!

BEAT FLORIDA! 9.6.13!

Mountain Dew 05-03-2013 12:30 AM

I'm coming this year so I'll try to go in '15 as well to compare. It looks fucking badass

Jonas 05-03-2013 07:36 AM

Looking forward to another rematch with Alabama. It will happen, and this time, it will end differently.

drummerkrf 05-13-2013 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mountain Dew (Post 6952879)
I'm coming this year so I'll try to go in '15 as well to compare. It looks fucking badass

Make sure you visit the Dixie Chicken.

drummerkrf 08-06-2013 07:53 AM

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Aparker507 08-06-2013 07:59 AM

Hoping Bielema can do something with the Razorbacks after last years embarrassment

Sent using my Galaxy Note 2

Wildcats82 08-06-2013 11:12 AM

Kentucky has a brutal schedule this year.

Mitch 08-06-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Godfather (Post 6952822)
GO CANES!!!

BEAT FLORIDA! 9.6.13!

:bitchslap You better show yourself on here soon, man

USA TODAY/AP Coaches Poll Preseason Top 10:
1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Oregon
4. Stanford
5. Georgia
6. Texas A&M
7. South Carolina
8. Clemson
9. Louisville
10. Florida

5 SEC teams in Top 10.

Oh, and I scanned through the whole Top 25 and didn't see Miami. :dunno

Mitch 08-06-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryanebelhar (Post 6969694)
Kentucky has a brutal schedule this year.

It can't be easy rooting for Kentucky during football season. Well, at least you got basketball.

sean52692 08-06-2013 11:44 AM

Bobcats set to take down Louisville week 1.

Wildcats82 08-06-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitch (Post 6969702)
It can't be easy rooting for Kentucky during football season. Well, at least you got basketball.

It's rough.

JWood 08-06-2013 05:54 PM

Looking forward to this year, it'll be interesting to see what Gardner can do for Michigan now that he'll have a full offseason to prepare at QB.

Still kills me they didn't put him in at QB last year in the Nebraska game.

The Godfather 08-08-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitch (Post 6969701)
:bitchslap You better show yourself on here soon, man

USA TODAY/AP Coaches Poll Preseason Top 10:
1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Oregon
4. Stanford
5. Georgia
6. Texas A&M
7. South Carolina
8. Clemson
9. Louisville
10. Florida

5 SEC teams in Top 10.

Oh, and I scanned through the whole Top 25 and didn't see Miami. :dunno


I don't give a shit about those other teams. I am just concerned with UMiami. I hate the Gators. Fuck the Gators.

We all know SEC is superior. I've never doubted it.

GO CANES

JWood 08-08-2013 07:40 PM

#6 Texas A&M for now... :lmao

Mitch 08-08-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Godfather (Post 6970038)
I don't give a shit about those other teams. I am just concerned with UMiami. I hate the Gators. Fuck the Gators.

We all know SEC is superior. I've never doubted it.

GO CANES

There he is!

ggies 08-08-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JWood (Post 6970061)
#6 Texas A&M for now... :lmao

You got a prob brah!?! We are going to kick some ass this year. Oh wait, not if our dumbass quarterback is not playing. He's our whole team.

JWood 08-09-2013 11:32 AM

I'll be surprised if he doesn't play, which is a damn shame.

sCam Newton, Pt. 2

drummerkrf 08-13-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ggies (Post 6970067)
You got a prob brah!?! We are going to kick some ass this year. Oh wait, not if our dumbass quarterback is not playing. He's our whole team.

He's not our whole team you wiener.... :lol

We've actually been able to recruit because of him. Granted, we're not winning a National Championship or even sniffing it without him, but we'll still be able to string some decent wins together.

It is what it is... what a fucktard...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.05420 seconds with 22 queries